patch 1.03 out!!!

i didn't know about this. i checked official pes2010 website and also konami's european pes 2010 sites and there was no 1.03 patch, just the news that new DLC is lauched. this is something new.

When i tried to play online my browser opened and said that my pes isnt compatible, so i downnloaded the 1.03 patch...i wouldnt know either if i wasnt going to play online.Oh well...you know KONAMI...

Are the boots and balls ADDED or REPLACED? please someone find this.And many say that gameplay and Refs are improved, thats a good news.

still nothing about the patch on offical pes 2010 site and european konami sites. just that there is new DLC available. but no links for the patch itself.

After i apply patch, my exhibition screen freezes ,other than that new boots and balls have been added. How to get my game working? it gets struck,when i press KICK OFF, thats all it freezes for life time :( someone please suggest me a idea.

any better response time? smarter refs? smarter keepers? better and more aggressive AI? if not FK JOO KONAMI, FK J000 DOLPHIIIIIN

edited. keep this info to yourself if you don't wanna get banned. cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
After i apply patch, my exhibition screen freezes ,other than that new boots and balls have been added. How to get my game working? it gets struck,when i press KICK OFF, thats all it freezes for life time :( someone please suggest me a idea.

I have sorted it out, I have to delete the Option file and Edit data ( The one from the SM patch) for the game to work.

KONAMI :WORSHIP:
How about if we get more stadiums in another DLC :))

IMO, The gameplay is made hard, does it also mean the AI is cheating? Think again.Croatia beat me ( argentina ) twice ,3-0 and 2-1. and the next game i managed to draw 0-0. But i love this way. It will be tough time when i start ML with default.

I've installed the patch using the DLC version and I changed my OF version with PES Editor.

About refs I didn't noticed any difference but it seems that ref's are coded in the .exe file so it's normal... .

This are the differences I did noticed:

1 - The game is faster... I had to turn down game speed from 0.95 to 0.92.

2 - The game is smoother, I play with a 2ms monitor and I used to notice lots of flickering when making long passes, specially if playing with teams with yellow or white kits, now it's better.

3 - Game is harder, I play on Professional level and normally I win a 10 minutes match by 3-0, 3-1 sometimes 4-0. Now I win 1-0 I tie and sometimes I loose, seems like defenses are better and the AI is attacking better and more frequently.

Can anyone confirm the same improvements please? ty.

I noticed that player abilities has been changed.
For example

Messi :
Technique 90 -> 94
Shot acc. 83 -> 87
Attack 96 -> 98
Dribble acc. 97 -> 99

C.Ronaldo
Agility 95 -> 84
Shot acc. 79 -> 86
Technique 95 -> 93

Many players have tweaked stats.

Last edited:
I noticed that player abilities has been changed.
For example

Messi :
Technique 90 -> 94
Shot acc. 83 -> 87
Attack 96 -> 98
Dribble acc. 97 -> 99

C.Ronaldo
Agility 95 -> 84
Shot acc. 79 -> 86
Technique 95 -> 93

Many players have tweaked stats.
There is absolutely no changes in stats with this new patch, at least for Ronaldo and Messi, Messi for example already had 94 in technique.

I really don't know if you can really feel the difference if you don't use the new 1.3 exe. To be honest, I think there is not a single difference if you still use your 1.2 "kitservered" exe apart from the new boots etc.

Back
Top Bottom