patch 1.03 out!!!

Maybe it's just me but:

- After installing 1.03 I saw a first penalty ever. And I've been playing over hundred hours now.

- Playing BAL against Inter in champions league with Chelsea was a nightmare. They played the best game I've seen any team play so far. A lot of short passes and runs into open space.

- Also in BAL I tried the trick that I always do when dribbling near the sideline to get a cross. I used to just slow down, speed up, slow down over and over and usually the defender just runs beside me but now it didn't work at all. They just took the ball away from me. (Though this could also be only because of the importancy of the match the AI played so agressively. Hope not!)

WENB suggests the same thing you've just said on their newest blog post, so this might actually have happened, they made the gameplay better.

i think kitserver does work
at least thats what bruno_rhcp replied

still waiting t see if ill lose my data
dont really want to

Apparently this patch makes the refs stricter and they now give penalties.

"But the REAL good news from the update comes once you actually start playing the game. There’s an instant realization that things have changed for the better, without ever being as clear as night and day. The ref’s for example are much stricter, and with it more realistic. Loads more fouls are given, and finally lots more penalties. There’s also a new found smoothness with the game, in how it flows and responds to your commands"

i havent downloaded it yet im waiting for a version of kitserver that supports it. But if that is true then this path is a good thing

can anyone confirm this?

yes file 1971 activate the boots and balls but the extra teams not appear,waiting PES Edit Patch compatibility,but the OF its possible to conserve,and the kits works in kitserver,sleeve patch etc,etc...

Last edited:
el_gordito[pes.com.pt];1826748 said:
You just nedd to change your OF to 1.3 version with wild OF tool and its working.

Can you please upload this tool or tell me where to download it, I couldn't find it nowhere. Thx

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom