NEW Nvidia beta driver no pes slowdown!

yer but i only had 90 quid to spend with chrimbo coming up and it realy does the job also had cryis run full wack no probs and its also 620mhz, and i can overclock it any time but at the mo :shock:

Last edited:
New official Nvidia drivers are out. Has anyone tested them?
I'm still using beta driver 169.01 and the game runs perfectly on both 800/600 and 1024/768 resolutions. The problem is I get a very poor framerate for the replays/penalties when I play on 1024/768, so I usually play on 800/600 to avoid those frame drops.
Anyone found a solution for this?

Last edited:
timo what are the rest of your pc specs? i got the same card and i'm getting slowdowns around the penalty box in most stadiums.

pen 4ht 3.2hz
2g ram

plus ive downloaded the latest driver

I'm running:

AMD Athlon64 3500+
2.5g RAM
Vista Ultimate Edition

I'm using the latest BETA drivers too. Could it be Vista causing the slowdown because I have no problems with Crysis Demo or other new games?

So anyone found a solution for making the replays (close-ups) run with a better framerate? Game runs perfectly with 60 frames though...

Is it just me that get online-issues with this driver? The game works differently in the onlinemode than in offline, vsync and such dont seem to work properly online.. I figured that could be the reason why I get total hangups during onlineplay but never offline. The game simply freezes, I can exit it trough task manager but connection is lost and I'm a pain in the ass for my opponents :(

Anyone experienced this with either 169.01 or 169.04 drivers? Because I've tried with both of them.. problems started occuring after the install of the beta drivers..

Offline works like a charm though! And COD4 - Wonderful :D

i have the following system

amd athlon 64 3000+ 1.8ghz
1 gig ram
7600gs 256mb

I have installed the latest drivers but can only play in windowed view without the pitch distorting. I am also getting total game crashing , which crashs the entire pc. any ideas would be welcomed and i also put the patch a kit server patch on v5 i think

I have a pentium 4 3,06 GHZ and 2GB Ram also an leadtech nvidia 7600GSHDT AGP game runs shit on high, also on medium but better! I now uses ATI TOOL
for ovelocking the card, not much but a litle bit! And it works, games runs stabil now! Google for the tool it is for ATI and nvidia cards but use at own risk!!! Thts not the perfect solutin its a shit programmed game from konami. a 7600GS256Mb is a fine card i can play Bioshock without probs , and a footigame ruins the frames???

Yesterday i have checkout 3 Cards also an 7950GT, the new ati 2600(256Mb Dx10 and shader4.0), and the 7600GT, same shit, also uses a framedetector and i see that in the boxes allways the frame goas down to 45FPS with the 7950GT(thats uneblivable by an 512Mb card)!

so i use the ATI Tool!

Yea sometimes I get the screen to be a mish mash of colours and what not, happens in other games too. This is because the drivers are beta, so no surprise.

the way around this is to minimize the game then maximize, it works for me, and i have a 6800GT gfx card.

All this talk of drivers is clutching at straws I fear. Unless Konami are working with Nvidia (yeah, right!) it's unlikely there will be any great improvement. I admire you guys trying to take some of the blame from Konami's shoddy programming.

i dont believe its drivers either, i just reckon they have thrown the gane together and hoped for best and as for cust support sent an email 2 days ago now and still nothing back???

I recently updated to the new NVIDIA driver beta, but had to downgrade again because it messed up my PC-to-TV output, made everything blurry. However, I believe that if you don't sync up your TV and PC, you should be fine to update. Sucks for me, I guess.

I have a 7600GS with a AMD 4000+ AND 2GB DDR RAM running WIN XP, i get some stutters in box when alot is going on,which can put you off a shot or even make you mess up the chance as it takes you by suprise each time it does it, are other people having this problem? Other than that the game runs fine

I am running on MEDUIM with 1280x1024 res, looks smart - have tried 800x600 on MEDIUM and it still stutters in the box when alot is going on. I have tried over clocking the GPU but to be honest it is just not worth it, makes no difference, pes6 ran great, i dont see alot of visual difference with pes2008,alittle smarter graphics but is that the cause? its quite frustrating as i have done every tweak in the Nvidia settings which people have posted, i dunno what i can do to remove this stutter in box

I also have a 7600 GS with a semprom 2600 framerate is between 30 and 60 in 1024 medium also have the latest beta drivers.. i think the real problem is bad programming of the game .. the only real solution is to get a patch to limit the framerate to 30 and im not talking about low detail setting cuz thats like playing international superstar soccer on nintendo.. :x:

timo what are the rest of your pc specs? i got the same card and i'm getting slowdowns around the penalty box in most stadiums.

get this problem on both penalty areas on the pitch online. The new drivers didn't change it that much. The lag has improvement but it's not like last years PES game. Last years was smooth to play online without any problems.

I thought I was the only person having problems...I've got a 7800GS, Athlon 3200+ and 3GB RAM, and I'm still getting slowdowns in the boxes...mid-field it works perfectly!

I thought I was the only person having problems...I've got a 7800GS, Athlon 3200+ and 3GB RAM, and I'm still getting slowdowns in the boxes...mid-field it works perfectly!

Yeah same as me even does it on medium details. No drivers make a difference. Crap when i can play Crysis and Call of Duty 4 on high settings. I'm seriously considering going back to PES6!

Back
Top Bottom