NEW Nvidia beta driver no pes slowdown!

can someone tell me if i can do anything with my gfx card ?i have a Nvidia geforce4 mx 4000 128 mb and when i run the game it says that my gfx doesn't support vertex/pixel shaders and thank you.

can someone tell me if i can do anything with my gfx card ?i have a Nvidia geforce4 mx 4000 128 mb and when i run the game it says that my gfx doesn't support vertex/pixel shaders and thank you.

Well i'd bin that card straight away and as it's a agp card the highest you can go to on that system is a 7800gs which would play at a decent level but is it really worth it?

oh ok thanks. can someone please explain what antiliasing settings antitropic settings are? do they improve my graphics or just perfomance related?

well i got a good old 7800gtx 256 mb and i got no slow down at all. whether its running on the 19inch viewsonic or 40inch 1080p sony at 1920x1080 all on high, it makes no difference its still as smooth as a peach. the problem isnt to do with new beta drivers for ya geforce or any other crap. its because pes is poorly programmed for the pc and it will take patches to sort it out. the ps3 aint no better either. ive seen the ps3 running and the believe me, the pc version steps all over it on my pc and it aint even new lol. moan at konami they let us die har dpes fans down every year. the servers are still sh*t and they know it ;)

i have changed my 163.71 driver for the 169.04...and it´s amazing!!!

i have a GF 6600 GT 128 MB and now i can play 1024x768 HIGH (i have used a kitserver too, of course)

THANK YOU, NACK22!!! :applause:

YES the patch really works. I have 8800gtx and E6600 cpu. I couldn't play the game even with 1024x768 high detail before the patch. After the patch the game is more playable. But it still needs a patch. It must be optimized for 8800 series.

i have a GF 6600 GT 128 MB and now i can play 1024x768 HIGH (i have used a kitserver too, of course)

I get better performance out of the 169.02's tried the 04's and it lost a few fps.

@NACK. What settings do you have in Nvidia Control Panel?

16 af

16 aa but 4 or 8 may be good for most of the cards

multisampling on

also vsync on but make sure you enable triple buffering if you have vync on it makes it smoother

when i install the driver for my 7800GS my screen gets black patches where the program images should be..can anyone help to why this happens?

what cpu and ram have u? I have a 6600gt 256mb card

I have GeForce 6200 256 MB and 512Mb RAM. Should be ok in medium settings? Because I have some really small lags when there a several players in the scene. Obviously replays are not close to smooth :roll:
I already did the dxdiag sound hardware aceleration thing and I have 163.71 drivers.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Forget the PES2008
With your graphics card you can't play PES2008

8500GT, very confusing, this game is really effected when you play with the drivers settings, when aa\af on\off there is huge changes in the game smoothing, when the vsinc off\on there is changes.. so i need to figure what is the best settings for my comp, and then try diffrent drivers :|

Back
Top Bottom