NEW Nvidia beta driver no pes slowdown!

i´m very confusing...

i went back with 163.71 driver and in fact i could play pes 2008 the same way when i was with 169.04...

so, i´m sorry, but i don´t know more nothing.

i´m very confusing...

i went back with 163.71 driver and in fact i could play pes 2008 the same way when i was with 169.04...

so, i´m sorry, but i don´t know more nothing.

Use the 169.02 it's better

WAIT!!!!!!!

I installed this beta driver. Game ran fine, then i tried to play a DVD on my PC and got a serious error with nv4_disp.dll. (NVIDIA driver file)

Beware if you choose to install this BETA driver.

WAIT!!!!!!!

I installed this beta driver. Game ran fine, then i tried to play a DVD on my PC and got a serious error with nv4_disp.dll. (NVIDIA driver file)

Beware if you choose to install this BETA driver.

Did you uninstall you're previous drivers first or do an over the top?

I have no problems with DVD's

I've got a 7600GT and when I installed the new beta driver, all my colours went funny, and I couldn't change them. I went back to the older version and it's fine.

Why can't I have the new beta drivers installed?

I have the geforce FX5500....will these drivers work for me? Or am I another ancient card??

well i got a good old 7800gtx 256 mb and i got no slow down at all. whether its running on the 19inch viewsonic or 40inch 1080p sony at 1920x1080 all on high, it makes no difference its still as smooth as a peach. the problem isnt to do with new beta drivers for ya geforce or any other crap. its because pes is poorly programmed for the pc and it will take patches to sort it out. the ps3 aint no better either. ive seen the ps3 running and the believe me, the pc version steps all over it on my pc and it aint even new lol. moan at konami they let us die har dpes fans down every year. the servers are still sh*t and they know it ;)

7800GTX @ 1920*1080 with no slow down at high?

even at some stadiums like bernabeu where the crowd is rendered almost all the time,

I have the same card and get slowdowns at 1680*1050 at some stadiums, so I guess your x2 cpu is making the difference here, therefore we can say pes is dependent on cpu as much as a graphics card.

8500GT, very confusing, this game is really effected when you play with the drivers settings, when aa\af on\off there is huge changes in the game smoothing, when the vsinc off\on there is changes.. so i need to figure what is the best settings for my comp, and then try diffrent drivers :|

I also have this graphic card but my game is crashing all the time! Help me please!

Bought the newly released BFG 8800gt when it was released on Monday, is a stonking good card but i'm having a nightmare with PES2008! Definately no slowdown, the problem is that even with all the settings set to the highest quality (as opposed to performance) it is like playing a double speed match! I've no idea how to sort this right now and would appreciate any advice.

Hi,
I have
3.2 Ghz HT
GeForce XFX nVidia 7600 GT
2 Gig Ram

The native resolution of my Plasma TV is 1024 X 768 and tried the 16:9 and the high settings in the konami settings but still having slow down with the 169.02 driver installed.
Don't know what to do to get the best framerate and no slowdown

Please help
Any advice would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom