NEW Nvidia beta driver no pes slowdown!

Hi,
I have
3.2 Ghz HT
GeForce XFX nVidia 7600 GT
2 Gig Ram

The native resolution of my Plasma TV is 1024 X 768 and tried the 16:9 and the high settings in the konami settings but still having slow down with the 169.02 driver installed.
Don't know what to do to get the best framerate and no slowdown

Please help
Any advice would be appreciated.

You wouldn't want a wide aspect ratio if you're native resolution is 1024x768

I have gone back to XP and installed the latest drivers and it runs smooth on high settings with no slowdowns. Vista must have been the problem.

XP,2gb Ram,GT 8600,Intel 4500,X-Fi Sound

/

Forceware 6.14.11.6375+nHancer

--> high / 1280x1024/ frame skip. off , vsync on , videos on

4xAA + 12xAF @ nHancer (Hdr on,vsync on,Quality)

Last edited:
.....soon u buy mp3´s and your new birthday ipod a month l8er couldn´t play them :roll: ....

well i installed the latest beta drivers, and still no difference! i'm considering a format and complete re-install, but got a lotta work on there and no time. surely konami are missing something if i can run crysis fine.

I have the same problem with slowdowns in High resolution. I have a Amd x2 4200+ , 2gb of ram and i'm using a Geforce 8500 gt 256 mb. Do you know any configuration to solve this ? I would really like to play it smoothly! Thanks

hey everybody.my problem is when i play PES say like after few matches,it;s suddenly crash.the error pop-up just telling me that PES has stop working and window bla bla bla...is it coz of vista or wat?
my spec 2.33ghz intel core 2 duo
nvdia geForce 8800GT 512mb
2gb RAM
...and of coz,running on vista..=)
help please anyone

Dunno why i can't post new threads? Nevermind. I was wondering if anyone here uses an 8800gt gfx card? If so, do you know what the ideal Nvidia control panel global settings are for Pes20008?

What a difference a driver can make!

So naturally I cranked up the settings on pes2008 16aa 16af with supersampling and not a glitch anywhere, made such a huge difference to the gameplay I can't tell you.
Players were alot more responsive and overall it felt miles better and this is just from a driver update.

other forcewares above it

Are you talking about online play here or singleplayer.
I have a GeForce 8600 GTS 256 MG and pes 2008 works perfectly on windows vista. No slow down at all. When I go online tho everything goes wrong.

GOOD NEWS!!!!

I had a driver 169.12,and i had slowdowns!

Now i installed the new one 169.21 and no slowdown at all!!!

I'am using vista x86!

YES YES YES 169,21 best drivers for PES2008 no slowdowns on SANTIAGO BERNABEU.... FINALY!!! f*** konami 3d crowd:)

Go onto nvidia.com and the 'Update Drivers' section.
There's a little tool on the site that allows the page to check automatically what drivers you're currently using, and if there's available downloads.

thanks m8, downloaded the latest drivers, game runs even better than before on geforce 8600 gts \\:o/

I'm using old driver 169.02 and I have no slowdowns :) all high on 1280x1024.

PC is E6750, 2GB ddr800, BFG 8800 GT OC2, gfx specs:
gpu.jpg

hey hellens, i've one 7600GS two, installed the driver and too matches in different stadiums were very smooth! try it, even youre not owning an geforce 8 series card.

my settings:

- cpu priority high
- dxdiag sound accelration one above no accelration
- new nvidia beta driver
- 1024x768 and high

I've got a 7600GS too, 256MB. Does yours lag while taking free kicks close to goal? I can play on high at 1024x768, but I can't do free kicks and corners as well as I could while playing on medium because it is very laggy. Normal gameplay runs fine though.

i installed 169.21 and i still have slowdowns on some stadiums.i have P4 3.0 GHz HT,2GBddr2 7900GS.it is slow on corners

i installed 169.21 and i still have slowdowns on some stadiums.i have P4 3.0 GHz HT,2GBddr2 7900GS.it is slow on corners

It's not a problem with your graphics card, it's a problem with your CPU. The low power of the CPU is limiting overall performance. You should look to upgrade it.

and at 800x600 it is slow only on some stadiums,there are stadium where i can play 1600x1200 HIGH and no sign of slowdowns

Back
Top Bottom