Moggi tapes - Italian Football Scandal

it's ok, the most fair decision i think, maybe we will stay in serie b for 2 years but it's better.

BUT DON'T FORGET THAT !
JUVENTUS IS JUVENTUS WE WILL RESTART FROM 0 B, BUT THE WE WILL RETURN...

AND NOW I HOPE OUR PLAYERS REMAINS SO WE CAN TRY TO GO IN SERIE A FROM THE FIRST SEASON :)

la juve non si dicute, SI AMA

Last edited:
Don Domenico said:
I don't think the following is what you meant, but yes the wrong people will get off the hook and the wrong ones will be punished with this rushed investigation and due to the poor FIGC handling. The players, the fans and the shareholders will be heavily punished for something they did not bargain for. While the culprits such as Moggi will get away easily; he steps down and might be banned from football for a couple of years. That while his pockets are now cash-filled and the damage has already been done. If anything this won't prevent any further cheating, it will only ask for more Moggi's in the future.
The club is sent down to the lower division while the Moggi's get away with it..

I'm not saying the club(s) shouldn't be punished, but this is completely the wrong way to go about it. A real court and full scale investigation should've been done and not one by a sportscommision like the FIGC, who indeed Mauras, have often bended the rules and have laws that benefit noone.

I see your point, however the clubs must be punished harshly as well. Otherwise Juve (or any club) can just let Moggi take all the punishment, and then go and hire someone else like Moggi who will get them results without having to worry about the reprecussions. They need to not only prevent people like Moggi from ruining football, but also the clubs from hiring people like Moggi in the first place.

In an unrelated note, Inter is now the only team to not be releagated from Serie A in its history I believe.

nt89 said:
it's ok, the most fair decision i think, maybe we will stay in serie b for 2 years but it's better.

BUT DON'T FORGET THAT !
JUVENTUS IS JUVENTUS WE WILL RESTART FROM 0 B, BUT THE WE WILL RETURN...

AND NOW I HOPE OUR PLAYERS REMAINS SO WE CAN TRY TO GO IN SERIE A FROM THE FIRST SEASON :)

la juve non si dicute, SI AMA

- 30 points. We won't return to Serie A in one season, we'll need a perfect season. Forget about the star players staying, a few would've stayed for one season in Serie B. For two years though.. forget about it.

So this means Roma, Chievo, Palermo will be entered in the CL now?

And will teams from serie B go up to fill the 3 empty spaces?

A lots going to happen now...

Chievo + Palermo in Champions League!! :mrgreen: My two favourite Italian teams at the top, 3 of the teams I hate punished! :mryellow:

Fiorentina went all the way down, came back, only to go down again :lmao:

Attendances of 600 at Delle Alpi next season?

Sorry guys but I'll believe all that the day I see the relegated teams starting their first game in Serie B :).

I bet they all appeal to the Courts and get their punishments removed :mad: that would be so fucking stupid, and yet it will probably happen...

Chievo, woah, Chievo, woah

just a chant I made up :mryellow:

I think they should have relegated milan along with the three other clubs. Im thinking they let AC off the hook because they are a much bigger club than lazio and fiorentina. Or they should have kept lazio and Fiorentina in serie A with milan. None have these three have hardcore evidence against them like Juve did so they should have shared the same punishment. But yeah they may aswell had put Juve in Serie C. Serie B with 3Opoints deduction is taking the piss, they wont get out within a season or two.

for Don Domenico, i repeat that i'm a juventus mega fan, since i was born in the far 1989, and i will continue to support my team also in serie b, it doesn't matter, Juventus is special and Didier will make his best i know beacouse he is juventino :)

Valmir said:
Attendances of 600 at Delle Alpi next season?

Juve isn't playing in Delle Alpi next season.

Valmir said:
I bet they all appeal to the Courts and get their punishments removed :mad: that would be so fucking stupid, and yet it will probably happen...

That's not going to happen.

nt89 said:
for Don Domenico, i repeat that i'm a juventus mega fan, since i was born in the far 1989, and i will continue to support my team also in serie b, it doesn't matter, Juventus is special and Didier will make his best i know beacouse he is juventino :)

:thumbup:

Is Juve's interim stadium nearer the town? Because I thought that was the reason for low crowds
I would expect Juve to have larger crowds next season if thats the case, also a bit like Leeds where the fans turned out in numbers

Stuff like this gets rid of the plastic fans, and leaves the hardcore to say "Where you when we were shit?" :p like at Reading

I am pissed that Milan got away without any real punishment. You could call a 15 point deduction punishment, but for Milan with Juve in the League its far from that. The only real punishment they have sufferd is no European football for 1 season, I dont think this makes the club suffer enough. They should have went down with no points deducted or stayed up with about 30 points deducted.

Valmir said:
Is Juve's interim stadium nearer the town? Because I thought that was the reason for low crowds
I would expect Juve to have larger crowds next season if thats the case, also a bit like Leeds where the fans turned out in numbers

Stuff like this gets rid of the plastic fans, and leaves the hardcore to say "Where you when we were shit?" :p like at Reading

yes a lot, olimpico of turin is much popular

Back
Top Bottom