Moggi tapes - Italian Football Scandal

CBG said:
Inter did not cheat, Juventus and Milan did, so Inter is champions - it is that simple.

juventus and milan haven't cheated nothin' in 05/06 (the season assigned to inter) so before write somethin' of stupid, inform yourself please.
in these days i hear a lot of stupid fake things from foreign people that doesn't know what happened and what is the situation. I'm tired of that, i repeat please inform yourself

nt89 said:
il piccolo bomber, miccoli is a Juventus FC player propriety
:roll: :roll:

Yeah and what's the problem too? Inter deserved the title many years, but was always stolen by the referees.

About Miccoli, you club were lucky because Miccoli was near to rescind his contract with Juventus for sign with Benfica. Besides, you club doesn't deserve to players like Miccoli and Maresca, both talented, both scorned by Juve staff.

I wonder what they have done... :roll:

nt89 is right to some extent. Its not necessarily match fixing, it was choosing referees or making them 'favour' games.

Spitfire, Inter have themselves to blame. Drawing over half of their games last year and the year before, losing 4-2 on the final day of the season etc.... its their own fault. They sign 20 players a year and sell 40. If you look at player ins and outs, they have the world record.

IceMan_Bergkamp said:
I'm embarrassed as an Inter fan to be handed the title. It's like a gesture stating, "well, if you couldn't win it on the pitch, here, have it by default!".. :( They should have just left the last two seasons with no Scudetto winners. Idiotic FIGC!

FIGC = inter as well. With that beached whale Rossi at the helm.

Clamoroso Sandulli: 'Nessun illecito, campionato regolare'

11:32 del 27 luglio

"Non ci sono illeciti. Era tutto regolare". Il presidente della Corte Federale Piero Sandulli, in un'intervista al quotidiano 'Il Romanista' cancella Calciopoli: "Il campionato 2004/2005non è stato falsato. L'unico dubbio è Lecce-Parma. La Juve protesta? Mi stupisco. Abbiamo confermato la sentenza Caf".

for the president of the tribunal, there wasn't any cheating, so pls shut up

SPiTFiRE said:
Yeah and what's the problem too? Inter deserved the title many years, but was always stolen by the referees.

About Miccoli, you club were lucky because Miccoli was near to rescind his contract with Juventus for sign with Benfica. Besides, you club doesn't deserve to players like Miccoli and Maresca, both talented, both scorned by Juve staff.

again stupid words caused by the ignorance...
tell me the juventus matches that were under investigation pls

Last edited:
SPiTFiRE said:

Inter have on paper deserved it many times but never could they take it. this is no different, its a very feeble way to win a title IMO.

Milanista I told you every dog hads its day ;)

nt89 said:
again stupid words caused by the ignorance...
tell me the juventus matches that were under investigation pls

Ignorance? That doesn't smell to me... :roll:

Moggi: Hello?
Morena: Mister Moggi, hello. I wanted to announce to you the referee and assistants for tomorrow night’s Champions League match
Moggi: Who’s the referee, Cardoso?
Morena: No, I see Poll Graham’s name
Moggi: Uhm…Where is he from?
Morena: He’s English

Tell me that this isn't cheat... :roll:

Even in the CL you need referees! :lmao:

For god's sake, I can be idiot, but I'm NOT STUPID!

IceMan_Bergkamp said:
What if they knew before the verdict? ;)

That's why Juve are the only team to shed players.

The corruption continues.......
Thats just so wrong. What a joke.

Lets unban Ninjabreakz and hear his opinion on this. It'll be so much fun. :lol: ;)

RuneEdge said:
Thats just so wrong. What a joke.

Lets unban Ninjabreakz and hear his opinion on this. It'll be so much fun. :lol: ;)

It has been quiet lol. I seem to have missed this one when and why?????

SPiTFiRE said:

For god's sake, I can be idiot, but I'm NOT STUPID!

sorry but i can't see any cheat in that :shock: he asked to have some referees ? no in fact he also ask from who is the referee. And sorry i asked you to tell me the matches that juventus cheated pls

Last edited:
nt89 said:
sorry but i can't see any cheat in that :shock: he asked to have some referees ? no in fact he also ask from who is the referee. And sorry i asked you to tell me the matches that juventus cheated pls

Then sorry I can't help you, I think you need one pair of this:

eyeglasses.gif

SPiTFiRE said:

How come I see nothing wrong with it?

SPiTFiRE said:
I can be idiot, but I'm NOT STUPID!

That doesn't make sense.

Found this on soccergaming:

19.09.2004 Campionato Juventus-Atalanta 2-0 W
14.11.2004 Campionato Lecce-Juventus 0-1 W
06.01.2005 Campionato Parma-Juventus 1-1 L
05.02.2005 Campionato Palermo-Juventus 1-0 L
20.04.2005 Campionato Juventus-Inter 0-1 L
20.08.2005 Supercoppa Italiana Juventus-Inter 0-1 L (perfectly good goals by Trez dissalowed)
21.12.2005 Campionato Juventus-Siena 2-0 W
12.03.2006 Campionato Juventus-Milan 0-0 D
07.05.2006 Campionato Juventus-Palermo 2-1 W

4 wins 4 lost 1 draw

Those were some of the matches under investigation, the ref did a really bad job if we bought him.

Rocky29 said:
Found this on soccergaming:

19.09.2004 Campionato Juventus-Atalanta 2-0 W
14.11.2004 Campionato Lecce-Juventus 0-1 W
06.01.2005 Campionato Parma-Juventus 1-1 L
05.02.2005 Campionato Palermo-Juventus 1-0 L
20.04.2005 Campionato Juventus-Inter 0-1 L
20.08.2005 Supercoppa Italiana Juventus-Inter 0-1 L (perfectly good goals by Trez dissalowed)
21.12.2005 Campionato Juventus-Siena 2-0 W
12.03.2006 Campionato Juventus-Milan 0-0 D
07.05.2006 Campionato Juventus-Palermo 2-1 W

4 wins 4 lost 1 draw

Those were some of the matches under investigation, the ref did a really bad job if we bought him.

How is Parma-Juve 1-1 a loss?;)

Juventus are cheats, everybody knows that. You should be in Serie C, the first punishment should have been installed !

Rocky29 said:
Woops, my fault.:lmao:

So then its 4 wins 3 lost 2 draws, the ref still did a bad job.
A scandal within a scandal. These Italians are unstoppable. ;) :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom