Modern Warfare 2

It's time we of no particularly religion reclaimed our right to Christmas!

Christmas is a Christian tradition.

As an atheist I have no interest in Christmas and shall call it the holiday season, as I get 2 weeks off work in December/January.

offtopic.jpg

What difference does it make to you calling it 'Christmas'? Why do you feel the need to change the name to something else?

Ah man, I got so sick of CoD, but as soon as I saw the first few seconds of footage there... I know I'll be getting it.

Hopefully there will be places that sell it below their "new improved" RRP.

The gameplay does look good but I hate the way now its almost become like Unreal Tournament with all the BUZZ KILL and SUPER KILL flashing up on screen. Its only a matter of time before they add the infamous UT announcers voice in.

I know it was an arcade game anyway, but that just takes it to a new level and really puts me off.

Looking at the above does it mean if you did one of those grenade kills it would count for 2300, in other words equivalent to 46 normal (50 point) kills ? At this rate 10 of those grenade kills and you would be a general...

Ah man, I got so sick of CoD, but as soon as I saw the first few seconds of footage there... I know I'll be getting it.

Hopefully there will be places that sell it below their "new improved" RRP.

That looks impressive actuially. looks like the environment is semi destructible. this would be great on a 32 player server :)

you can pre-order it at gameplay.co.uk for 42.99, which is still more than 40 but still a lot better than 55, oh and the delivery is free

Ah, online, a feature that never works for me due to the fact that I acquire all my games illegally.

And way up there, atheist kid. I'm an atheist too but I don't refuse presents and I generally do everything Christians do for Christmas, save go to mass. Last time I was at Church I was ejected for booing the priest.

Anyway, back on topic...

Back
Top Bottom