Master League Adventures and other ML stuff 2011!

I had something like that back in PES6 with Owen... In this game I hired the best doctor and now Rafa should be back two weeks before the end of the season. Kranjčar is a decent replacement, but Gallas and Palacios want to leave. It looks like I won't be near the Premier League title again...

btw Kenwyne Jones is AMAZING:WORSHIP:

Everyone should definitely keep the player recommendations coming!

I haven't had a ML adventure in ages as I've played FIFA for the last two years but stories like this one have me so amped for when I get PES 2011 next week. FIFA has NOTHING on master league. Not even close. I can't wait to have that old feeling of winning trophies after having built my club from scratch from the default team.

Please, please, please tell me your not exploiting the green zone!

If your not and your supposedly dominating arsenal and other teams with Blackpool, can you upload a video of your games in ml man :) Love to see how you play? If not well, i can't take what your saying seriously :)

come on man, am not dominating these teams, I lost against tottenham, man utd, chelsea, sunderland, villa, ...

But,same as real life, small teams can beat big teams ..

Look at this

untitldsd.jpg

Messi is 101 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In my ML career, I won against this superstars arsenal team, 1-0 .. it could be 4 or 5 ..
this 101 messi has nothing done in the match ..

Arsenal have Kaka, Messi, Ronaldinho, Arshavin, Fabregas, Van Persie, Nasri ...

BTW, I play with Blackpool ....

I think what klashman69 was trying to convey was that you come across as braggart though you don't really have any proof.

I noticed in Edit mode that attributes can be cranked up to 109. How bizarre. I'd love these special players who in ML pass 99 to develop martian-like skin, or some other sub-human characteristics. Hmm, yes.

I think what klashman69 was trying to convey was that you come across as braggart though you don't really have any proof.

am not obliged to give a proof, or i'll request proofs from all members to show us what they really did ..

Is it impossible to win against arsenal with blackpool ????

No way. Bent was my no.1 player and got me sponsors as well. Won at least 1 footballer of the year award.

Picking Sunderland for my ML campaign, again :)

I think it was the way I played him, to be fair, glad to know someone else at least had success with him.

Looking forward to pairing him with Gyan thought this year!

I believe PES 2011 has these results coming lot´s of times, we really never know what is going to happen. I´m playing with Benfica and I´m strugling to keep a Champions League qualifying for next season. I struggle agains weaker teams that defend a lot in the hole match. But in CL group fase, I won the first match against a sleeping Real Madrid. I won 3-0 but could have been 5-0. I got :SHOCK: while playing this match, I wasn´t waiting for this. Game isn´t easy at all, but sometimes we have these pleasant surprises.

Well yes it's ok, in the sense West Brom beat Arsenal away and Hercules beat Barca 2-0 away from home!

So it's down the odd shock result the game throws in every now and again :)

That's it ..

but I found it strange to not believe that blackpool can beat arsenal ..
I think klashman forgot that players are developping ..

The problem was that the way you talked about beating arsenal was as if you were beating every team and dominating against them int hat post! Just clearing that up!

You should have said i got a shock win vs a dream team arsenal, even though i find the rest of the teams hard :) that's all!

The problem was that the way you talked about beating arsenal was as if you were beating every team and dominating against them int hat post! Just clearing that up!

You should have said i got a shock win vs a dream team arsenal, even though i find the rest of the teams hard :) that's all!

OK , I understood you, & am sorry if you found my words a little bit agressive ..

I wasn't chocked in the game coz i was very excited from the first minute after a great pack of one-two's between D.J Cambell & Clarke, then a shot on the bar ..
So every other feeling vanished .. I really like it when I win against a big team ..
Maybe coz I concentrate perfectly in tactics & organizing my lines & players placements against big teams ..

BTW, I had my revenge from Spurs, by beating them in their stadium 2-1 , after a 1_0 for them during 82 minutes .. I must confess that I haven't played well, but I was very efficace, 2 goals from just 3 or 4 shots ..
But this win has a great value to me ..

OK , I understood you, & am sorry if you found my words a little bit agressive ..

I wasn't chocked in the game coz i was very excited from the first minute after a great pack of one-two's between D.J Cambell & Clarke, then a shot on the bar ..
So every other feeling vanished .. I really like it when I win against a big team ..
Maybe coz I concentrate perfectly in tactics & organizing my lines & players placements against big teams ..

BTW, I had my revenge from Spurs, by beating them in their stadium 2-1 , after a 1_0 for them during 82 minutes .. I must confess that I haven't played well, but I was very efficace, 2 goals from just 3 or 4 shots ..
But this win has a great value to me ..

All good man :))! Yeah last year i did the double over Real Madrid and drew vs Barca twice with Malaga! I'm very tactical too, pays off every say 1/5 matches for me vs big teams :) Normally just get fucked though :LOL:

I guess dynamic should make it possible for players to actually getting worse even in their young ages.

I'm getting tired with all players became godlike after 1 or 2 seasons in ML.

Yes, dynamic factors in things like injuries, form etc..

Standard just means like napo said they become godlike regardless of what you do!

Juan Mata is a very good and young left winger :) I've just bought him and assisting 2 goals on his debut...

jovetic is a nice steal too :D

My game finally arrived yesterday, adn I managed one friendly before I had to head out again. :(

Really can't wait to start a ML with a good Prem/Championship optionfile... :D

Guess I'll just play some tournaments in the meantime to get the hang of it. Have to say I was pleasantly surprised yesterday as I have been playing FIFA everyday since release and the step-over wasn't as jarring as in the demo's. Still wish we could turn off cpu names.

EDIT

Also is there a way to batch copy the files? I remember spending about 45min copying the PES10 stuff. :(

Last edited:
guys, how did you take the screenshots? is there a screenshot function in pes or were these taken with a capture card? Thanks.

My ML team is coming on nicely now after the January transfer window!

Picked up Stuart Holden, Mark Davies and Adam Bogdan on free transfers and they are great squad additions!

I've got rid of pretty much all the original ML team and my team looks like this:

Al Habsi

El Moubarki Sokratis Palmieri Ruskin

Aaron Niguez

Lee Chung Yong Foggia

Shimizu

Schwarz Gutierrez

I'm at the dizzy heights of 8th in the league now!

Well I'm doing a marathon editing in the game.

It's pretty crap, but it'll do me, my strips and logos and stuff are sufficient for me, although nothing like the excellent option files available (although the BLES 20 version seems not to be coming too quickly so that's why I've opted to do a simple one myself).

I'm mixing up the PES league with teams from Greece, Cyprus and decided to add in Turkish. The teams that get taken out from PES League 1 will be replaced by some other European teams that aren't in the game like Rapid Vienna, Hapoel Tel Avia, CSKA Sofia and maybe some other if space permits.

The 2nd division will just be teams I'll edit the names of to these nations teams but won't be bothering about editing the players as it'll take too much time up.

FD

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom