Master League Adventures and other ML stuff 2011!

You guys have me so amped! I can't wait until Oct 19th to get my copy here in the US. Until then, I'm just gonna have to live vicariously thru you guys!! Keep the stories coming , great stuff so far!

I'm a bit disappointed about the cheap player issue, but I'm getting the sense from this thread that the vibe for this year's ML is mostly positive. I'm sure it's ten times better than FIFA 11's career mode. FIFA 10's manager mode was a disgusting mess. ML is one aspect that FIFA has never been even remotely close to competing with PES on.

As mentioned player values in ML are badly messed up, which for me ruins what could otherwise be an epic mode. Longer explanation of problem in link.

http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=2085599&postcount=14

Could someone on twitter make John Murphy aware please. I actually signed up to twitter just for this purpose but, being completely imept, can't work out how to send a tweet directly to him.

Just type @JonMurphy_PES and then write your question. I'd definitely like to hear what he has to say on this.

I'm unsure yet if this is actually an issue. The value of the players is not a problem as long as the balance is correct. What I mean by this, is that as long as you sell players for similar amounts (based on player ratings) to what you buy, and the amount of money you make doesn't allow you to buy too many players (I mainly had to sell to buy when I finished 3rd in my first season), then just because the values don't match recent real life transfers, it doesn't mean it's a game breaking problem.

Has any one had any experience with PES 2011's injuries in ML yet? WE/PES has always been notorious for implementing injuries very poorly. I'd love to know how well they implemented injuries this year, types of injuries, frequency, and length.

Hmm well i had one played injured in training who's out for 10 months! I only started to pick up injuries around December, January etc..

I think it's pretty good just from he early observation, mainly because you start with a clean slate. 3-4 years down the line is the best way to judge injuries :)

Other than my MLO, I decided to start an offline Master League with Tottenham after applying the WENB option file. The first thing I had to do was qualify for the CL by facing Sampdoria. Lost the away leg 0-1, won the home leg 2-1. Sampdoria through on away goals. :( First setback!

Only managed 0-0 in the league against Sunderland, but tinkered a bit with the formation and tactics and raped Blackpool, winning 4-0 after two goals from Crouch. (Yes, I'm even playing with the club squad)

Hmm well i had one played injured in training who's out for 10 months! I only started to pick up injuries around December, January etc..

I think it's pretty good just from he early observation, mainly because you start with a clean slate. 3-4 years down the line is the best way to judge injuries :)

I agree with you about that, klashman. Ten months huh? Wow, you'd NEVER see that in the old PES games unless the player was C rated. I rarely experienced injuries at all in those days. I'd love to see several players out for different lengths of time, everything from long spells out for serious injuries to a few days for little niggles. Oct 19th can't come soon enough!

I agree with you about that, klashman. Ten months huh? Wow, you'd NEVER see that in the old PES games unless the player was C rated. I rarely experienced injuries at all in those days. I'd love to see several players out for different lengths of time, everything from long spells out for serious injuries to a few days for little niggles. Oct 19th can't come soon enough!

I suggest you to buy an UK version bro, as I do since theres more option files...=p just a suggesting for my fellow americans =p

I suggest you to buy an UK version bro, as I do since theres more option files...=p just a suggesting for my fellow americans =p

I'd love to but don't I have to have a modded 360 to play it? Plus, I think that when Daymos releases his PES 2011 OF, it will not be region restricted. I'm not 100% sure though. I'll tell you one thing I do know: I'd like to start an ML with a good option file as quickly as possible!

Does anyone else think that there is not enough playes in the ML game? In pes 6 for example you could buy "other players" not committed to any club. I know its not that realistic, but the game feels to narrow. Where all players in the national teams? Dont want to sound negative, but i think ML would be much better with more players.

Does anyone else think that there is not enough playes in the ML game? In pes 6 for example you could buy "other players" not committed to any club. I know its not that realistic, but the game feels to narrow. Where all players in the national teams? Dont want to sound negative, but i think ML would be much better with more players.

You mean you can't buy free agent players any more?? I really hope that isn't the case. Can anyone else corroborate this? That would be terrible news...

You mean you can't buy free agent players any more?? I really hope that isn't the case. Can anyone else corroborate this? That would be terrible news...

You can buy 'other' players.

Negotiations > Advanced Search > ML Other > Free Agents

It is the same as last year's ML.

Just started a new ML with Cantlesir Spor. Had to release the entire midfield! I brought up 4 youth team players to the starting lineup. Times are hard.

Last edited:
Edit:Yes you can buy free agents, but thats not what im talking about.
The national squads are ripped from players. You can only buy around 5 players from Costa Rica. Should have been at least 15-20 players.

:LOL: he said 8-10 months! It said 53 weeks at one point!

Picked up in training! Just not entirely convinced about the injuries ingame yet :)

Edit:Yes you can buy free agents, but thats not what im talking about.
The national squads are ripped from players. You can only buy around 5 players from Costa Rica. Should have been at least 15-20 players.

Phew! Got worried there for a sec! Thanks for all the great and quick responses guys. This is a much livelier forum than those asshats over at the WENB forum.

Hope that goes well for you mate, they were my Master league team in 2010. Darren Bent was rubbish for me tho.

No way. Bent was my no.1 player and got me sponsors as well. Won at least 1 footballer of the year award.

Picking Sunderland for my ML campaign, again :)

I'm going to start up my Rodos team once I get a decent Option File with updated teams etc.

Anyone know if there's one out for the BLES 01020?

FD

Look at this

untitldsd.jpg

Messi is 101 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In my ML career, I won against this superstars arsenal team, 1-0 .. it could be 4 or 5 ..
this 101 messi has nothing done in the match ..

Arsenal have Kaka, Messi, Ronaldinho, Arshavin, Fabregas, Van Persie, Nasri ...

BTW, I play with Blackpool ....

Please, please, please tell me your not exploiting the green zone!

If your not and your supposedly dominating arsenal and other teams with Blackpool, can you upload a video of your games in ml man :) Love to see how you play? If not well, i can't take what your saying seriously :)

My missus has started a Master League with my beloved Spurs, bless her. She has VDV playing behind Pavlyuchenko, just like me :D

She's got rid of Palacios and Bassong, and signed James Milner and some unknown Polish defender we seem to have forgotten the name of. She's just played her 2nd leg of the CL qualifier which was against Auxerre. Finished 0-0 on aggregate so went to extra-time and she knocked in a cracker from 12 yards on the turn with Super Pav.

I'm starting my ML adventures on Tuesday, can't wait.

If your not and your supposedly dominating arsenal and other teams with Blackpool, can you upload a video of your games in ml man :) Love to see how you play? If not well, i can't take what your saying seriously :)

^ EPIC WIN

I really cant get into it and it's really annoying me now, played 5 lost 5 and in those matches I think I have had about 2 shots!

I have made a few decnt signings, I have Palmierei, Chung Yong Lee, Al-Habsi, Shwarz, Shimizu and on paper have a decent team.

Whne sprinting my players run past the ball, they always knock it way too far and always for a goal kick, they never cross what is wrong with me or the game?

Ha! I knew it! Just scored my first goal at last and it was a beauty! Schwarz!
My R2 button was stuck in on my controller, think that may have been causing all the problems, D'oh!

Going to start my Rodos ML team possibly tomorrow.

Think for the possibility of signing International players not listed with a club side, that I'll get rid of the fake players and stick the Internationl players in the PES League and 2nd Division teams.

Hopefully an option file will be up and running with maybe a few more German teams in it. If not I'll try and do something myself with them.

FD

I've already nailed a full season playing 15 minute games.

Started with brescia in Serie A with the default ML players on professional difficulty.

I finished 16th in the league. Went down to the last game of the season to decide if i stay up or get relegated. I had to get a point at the San siro to guarantee safety. Failing that, Juventus had to stop Lazio from winning.

I actually lost 1-0 to a really, really dodgy penalty for a foul that never was on Diego Milito. Luckily Juventus thumped Lazio 5-1 and i stayed up.

The highlight of the season was beating AC Milan at the San Siro 2-1, when i was coming of a 5 game losing streak.

I'm finding the game really difficult, but scoring goals is an absolute joy. It really is the best feeling.

Here's how my team is shaping up....

--------------------Renan-----------------

-----------Palmieri--Demel--Dante--------

------Aogo-----------Bender-------Boka-----

---------------------Riquelme---------------
----------D'Alessandro----------Zidan--------
---------------------Jo----------------------

Aogo, Boka, Renan and Riquelme are all new signings so i haven't used them yet. But this is whay my team will look like next season. I'm still going to work on a few deals if i can. I also have a 17 year old Fabio Cannavaro in my youth team which is nice. Aha.

I'm aiming for a top half finish, with a good cup run. Possibly nicking a europa place, although that's probably unrealistic for now. I'll keep you updated.

de_canio.jpg

Lecce President Pierandrea Semeraro gives his backing to Luigi De Canio, as Lecce coach following weekend reports in the Gazzetta Del Mezzogiorno.

The Apulia based club it had been reported, were looking to ditch the former QPR boss in favour of former club legend Pedro Pasculli. The Argentine lives in Salento, and at the age of 50 had been looking to restart his managerial career.

Van der Vaart got injured in my game the week after we won the Champions League, he will be out for 16 months! :SHOCK:

I believe PES 2011 has these results coming lot´s of times, we really never know what is going to happen. I´m playing with Benfica and I´m strugling to keep a Champions League qualifying for next season. I struggle agains weaker teams that defend a lot in the hole match. But in CL group fase, I won the first match against a sleeping Real Madrid. I won 3-0 but could have been 5-0. I got :SHOCK: while playing this match, I wasn´t waiting for this. Game isn´t easy at all, but sometimes we have these pleasant surprises.

Van der Vaart got injured in my game the week after we won the Champions League, he will be out for 16 months! :SHOCK:

yowzers!! :SHOCK:

At least you have a winning team from what I can tell. Can you imagine if you were an up and coming team, you buy VDV to be your lynchpin and he gets crocked for 16 months?? Yikes. It happens but I'd be livid!

yowzers!! :SHOCK:

At least you have a winning team from what I can tell. Can you imagine if you were an up and coming team, you buy VDV to be your lynchpin and he gets crocked for 16 months?? Yikes. It happens but I'd be livid!

I had something like that back in PES6 with Owen... In this game I hired the best doctor and now Rafa should be back two weeks before the end of the season. Kranjčar is a decent replacement, but Gallas and Palacios want to leave. It looks like I won't be near the Premier League title again...

btw Kenwyne Jones is AMAZING:WORSHIP:

Back
Top Bottom