Mafia 2

Can't wait for this baby Tomorrow, Mafia was brilliant and after recently having got through the Sopranos, it's got me hungry for more Mafia world.

FD

Does the game have stats to show exactly how long you've played for?

Just wondering how long it took MJ to finish the game.

One was of the best games I've played this year.

Awesome ending. I loved everything absolutely everything about it.

EDIT: With all the extras completed and about half of the collectibles found i.e. playboy mags and wanted posters it took me exactly 11:17:22.

It does yeah :)

I think i'm 4 hours in

One was? Oh dear. I meant 'Was one' :LOL:.

Yeah 11hrs17mins and some change. I'm not a big fan of collectibles and seeing as there was no guide out I gave up because I wanted to find out what happened next. I imagine it would be a good 13-14hrs completing the game and finding all the collectibles.

My Special Edition arrived from GAME in a nice black cardboard sleeve with an embossed logo. It also came with 3 DLC codes. Going to start it in a short while. :)

I may be tempted by this if I can get it cheap in a few weeks/months.

GTA IV was/is one of my favourite games of all time, and I'm sure if I raced through the story as fast as I could and teleported using taxis to/during the missions, I could probably complete it within 12 hours.

My first playthrough on GTA IV took about 80 hours I think, but a lot of that was probably driving round smashing up cars, running people over, pushing them down stairs and just playing around with the physics and stuff :P.

Really enjoying this. The atmosphere and setting is fantastic, even better than RDR.

I am upset that there is no blood in the PS3 version. I dont mind the grass being left out, but the blood?! Come on. This is a game about the Mafia. There has to be some blood and gore.

Might take a punt and buy for £40, I'd be able to sell for £20 at least anyway and that's what I'll end up buying it for if I wait either way.

Might as well buy the SE if your going to spend £40, it's got three extra pieces of DLC including one that is £6 on the store. It'll probably sell for a bit more too.

Enjoying the game so far, the atmosphere and the music on the radio are very good. The overall sound of the game is pretty low though, I have to put the volume up the 17 on my receiver.

It's weird having no blood, couldn't they have called upon Sony to send them some assistance since they were having issues.

£55 is far too much for a game, I'll just stick to the standard version. Going for the 360 one as well I reckon, always nice to have a bit of blood :)

Yeah the atmosphere of the game is very good and the music adds to it alot

Tobi mine is the opposite, normally its on 17 for games but on this i have to lower it to 12 because when I'm in a car or watching the cut scenes the room vibrates :LOL:

Went into Gamestation to pick this up, they were only selling the Special Edition for £39.99 anyway, and I got a free t-shirt. Bonus! :COOL:

I've completed 9 chapters so far and I don't get how you guys find the atmosphere special. There is nothing in this game. The Saboteur had something particular, GTA too. Here, we have nothing, the same 3 songs are played over and over. And despite some surprises in the story, I spend 70% of my time driving and watching cutscenes.
I'm very, very disappointed so far.

Why do people go into shops like that when you know they are shit.

I had cash and wanted the game then. Pretty much the same price I'd pay for it online, without having to wait until Tuesday (at least) to play it.

Just completed the game in 11 hours on hard.
Very good game and good story, not as good as Mafia though.
Will post more when more people have completed it.

This game is simply stunning visually.

4942549020_9af855f7a1_z.jpg

4941957851_efca543408_z.jpg

This one not for the kids:

4942506004_19638535de_z.jpg

4942466584_e4035a4f80_z.jpg

4942290644_f8db9c503c_z.jpg

4941826217_1d2df5e018_z.jpg

Just got to chapter 9, about 4 hours in. Reckon I probably will finish it around 7-8 hours it seems. I've not really bothered looking for posters or magazines either, not really arsed about them.

New DLC sounds interesting but I'll probably just sell the game once it's done anyway.

Back
Top Bottom