Mafia 2

Wow, if it's true then I'm very much looking forward to it! Mafia is better than any of the GTA's, Godfather, Scarface games.

the first one was a fucking awesome game

i aint played a game on the PC for years, looks like im gonna have to upgrade my PC for this

the graphics are brilliant

oh and its coming out for 360 and ps3 as well so i wont need a new PC :)

Last edited:
Mafia 1 was awesome, hopefully Mafia 2 will live up to the gameplay legacy combined with great new graphics :)

Czech is a language which doesn't translate very well automatically, first you have to make sure all the diacritics are in place (Czech websites and Czech speakers can be a bit lazy about using the proper letters), a good site for that is http://nlp.fi.muni.cz/cz_accent/index.php then you have to translate via http://translation.langenberg.com/

And you get.......

Mafia 2 first run traileru out of Games Convention (22.8.2007 1543: jd ) WITHIN Friday are apprised within aim utter Mafií 2 within GC , yesterday přinesli hers oficiální signification plus today within tomto trainer continued with subsequent internetovou first run awaiting traileru. Too 2 him since the morning promítají under special míní kině within Games Convention within Lipsku , where agency quaternion announcer TISCALI ( warheadspruch Martin Shut , Adam Sable plus Scion Špringl ), whoa him sake you write down. Thereupon , that walks within recording out of digital still camera , them mind quality quite acceptable plus videorecorder plní svůj scope Update within propaedeutical 2 timepiece since publication him shlédly with 3 a thousand reader ). Solely mischief worse sound , however what with respect to present Germany dabingu what nevermind. Můžete to sami satisfy that , that Fallacy within in the late morning SMSce nelhal out of traileru them taste atmosphere mafiánských moving picture as well as preservation style aces. All at once by sake žijícímu man about town , superlative mimic stature within cutscéně with supper or dechberoucímu nasvícení nocturnal turn within autě surely wished understand , if to negotiation within stroke slap that sports or renderovaný filmeček , probably I will go within something amongst , as forth as them tomu within pool oom brandy běžné. Strictness answer znají solely within Illusion Softworks , Too 2 plus within on hire sign která him sestříhala , sake čemuž him nor many process dodnes neměli squeak see. Oficiální version traileru under superior quality plus discrimination suspension within nextdoor watchmaker or at the latest tomorrow. In the meantime všem the fancy Mafie advises incredibility minute analysis každého out of pěti screenshotů.

Trailer looks amazing, very nice animation and movement. A few faces looked a bit wooden but some faces looked spot on. Looking forward to it.

Looking good :))

Old Screens
screenshots.x

screenshots.x

screenshots.x

screenshots.x

screenshots.x

New Screens

screenshots.x

screenshots.x

screenshots.x

screenshots.x

screenshots.x

If the pics are down
http://www.shacknews.com/screenshots.x?gallery=9348&game_id=4627

I've not read any news sites in case i bump into spoilers - but how are they continuing on from the great ending first game?

and i hope they fix the handling of the cars... especially for the race in the first game :(

I am sure that gameplay and graphics will be great but, I wonder that what story will be like? Salieri family again or new families? And which city will be in that game? That screens recognized me Lost Heaven from Mafia I. That city was pretty good but I'd like to see bigger and detailed city from Lost Heaven like a New York or Chicago with next-gen technology.

I realy loved that game.. Mafia 1 was from the greatest games actually.. just loved that 1930's al capone setting.. hope Mafia 2 can match up to the quality of games being released now.. as GTA 4 is looking better and better everyday.

Some new details and screens :))

News of Mafia 2's development last August got a lot of fans of the first game all fired up, but unfortunately they had to wait for a long time for any further news. Finally, here are the first solid details on the game from 2K Games.

The first thing gamers would want to know is that Mafia will not be a direct sequel to the first game. In fact, there won't have any connection with the first game at all. The story will begin shortly before the end of World War II.

Mafia 2 will have two main heroes: Vito and Joe. Although players will only be able to take the role of Vito, Joe will play an important part in the story. The story starts with Vito, who just came back from war duty at Europe.

The story will be set in a fictional city in America. Named Empire City, it will be twice as big as the Lost Heaven City from the first Mafia game. The map will cover around 10 square kilometers, with architecture inspired mostly by San Francisco and with colors and art style reminiscent of BioShock.

The game will have a Gears of War-type cover system. Money will be an important factor in the game; you'll need for things like buying clothes to escape pursuers and to visit restaurants. You'll also be able to stop at gas stations to refuel your car. You'll even be able to have your car washed.

There is still no specific release date. However, it was announced that the Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3 version will launch before the PC version does. The game is expected to ship in late Spring or Summer of 2009. New screenshots are in too; check them out by clicking on the images above.

http://xbox360.qj.net/Mafia-2-first-details-new-screenshots/pg/49/aid/117632

Loved first one cant wait. :))

More details :DD

* The game will feature 3 families.
* Cops only call reinforcements if you committed a large enough crime.
* In total, there are about 2 hours of cutscenes.
* The game will contain references to the original game along with easter eggs.
* The game has 3 acts.
* All of the 2.5 square mile city available for travel at the start.
* You can use taxi’s to get around the city.
* Cars get damaged, dirty, and even explode if shot in the gas tank.
* You can customize cars with your own license plates.
* There are 2 types of context sensitive environment interactions: Standard and Violent.
* You can buy food from vendors such as hotdogs.
* While buying stuff you cannot be attacked.
* NPC’s will smoke, read newspapers, wait for buses, look through trash cans, etc.
* In several points in the story, you can make choices that affect the game.
* The game will feature multiple endings.
* Police will go after other criminals instead of just you
* You can buy houses where you can store your gear
* You can take missions for and against competing families.
* There will be many interactive objects such as chairs, bottles, sinks, etc.
* The map will have waypoints including sidequests.
* Checkpoints have improved from the original game.
* There will be no on screen interface.
* You can go to gyms to learn new hand to hand combo moves.
* Shooting through doors will possibly be added.

http://www.mafia2.co.uk/?p=5

Awesome :DD

Edit: Am i only one interested in this game here come on Mafia one of best game ever!

Last edited:
mafia was awesome, but i don't like the new graphics styled judged by the screenshots :(

Back
Top Bottom