Mafia 2

WOW!!! WHAT A FANTASTIC TRAILER! It looks unbelievable. Please make it for 2009! :PRAY:

Take Two are not very good at sticking to release dates, they had to delay GTA IV before as well :(.

That article is dated last year 26th May 2009. It says that its been delayed to April 2010. Which is next month lol!

Link is old but the news isn't ;)

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/37835/Red-Dead-Redemption-slips

Also delayed is crime-sim Mafia II, which was initially due out in the first half of this year, but will now be out some time between August and October.

Interestingly........

Games still on track for release in Take-Two’s Q4 – or the three months ending October 31st – include LA Noire, Max Payne 3 and Sid Meier’s Civilization IV, though the publisher cryptically hinted that one of those may also suffer further delay.

That's the same LA Noire they still refuse to confirm what platform it's on?

No they confirmed in the recent Games Informer magazine that L.A. Noire is hitting both the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Sony signed an exclusive deal for the game initially but after the huge delays they gave the game to Rockstar based on the fact that Rockstar would make a PS3 exclusive later. This is now known as the game Agent which was announced at E3 2009.

Considering the first one is IMO one of the top 5 all time PC games we're talking game of the decade contender if it is ;)

Damn right Placebo. Even the crappy port on PS2 was one of the best games I have ever played. Plus the ending is probably the best ending in a video game ever, but I wont spoil it obviously. :)

Great trailer. You can't make a good trailer like this out of a bad game, I tell you. When trailers are great and show realtime gameplay, there's no doubt about it, that's the norm.

Trailer of the first one, years ago:
YouTube - Mafia (PC Game) Official Trailer

You could tell there was definitely some soul in that game!

tbh i think the game isn't even out yet and the graphics engine already is showing signs of being somehow "old" or "outdated". meh.

no doubt it looks very good, the overall style the use just fits everything very well but some parts just some very blocky and sort of low-poly for what we've gotten used to especially over like the past 6 or 7 months.

than again the might hold back a bit to make it look the same in terms of detail on both pc and the consoles?

Back
Top Bottom