Lost - Season 4 - Spoilers in Tags only please

No spoilers, it's past Sunday.

Coopz - I can't see that, as Aaron is too old he was already months old, god knows how long they'll still need to wait to leave the Island.

I'm wondering if something happens to Claire and Jack is responsible in some way and can't face the kid which is his kinda step-nephew or something.

FD

This episode made me think about so many possibilities. Christ. I'm pretty speechless on what Jack's intentions are, and how Kate has really ended up with Aaron.

A guess about Aaron and his age, relating to the Sky preview of the upcoming episode this Sunday.

I'm not sure if anyone has saw the preview, but the guy who is the analyst (the stuttery dude) does mention about something to do with the survivors maybe not being aware of the time shifts. Makes me wonder if indeed Aaron is maybe 2 or 3 and it seems like they're caught in some sort of reduced time warp or something, meaning people may have aged like for example a month and the outside possibly a year or so. Although then again, not sure as Aaron is on the Island anyway...........hmmmmmmm.

FD

Last edited:

Best episode of the season. It's going to be hard to talk about it without spoiler tags :).

I love
the finale scene with Penny. We waited this moment for so long, it was very good.

Great episode

I was hoping we would see who the person is on the boat that opened the door for Sayid, Desmond and the other mental bloke... I reckon its Michael but then again where would Walt be?

Walt's on the Island........according to Lock anyway. Liked the episode and it finally gave some insight. However all these flashforwards are getting a bit tired. We've had Kate, Sayid, Hurly, "Desmond" &.....Jack? Have we had a flashforward of Jack this season? If the surviving 6 includes Aaron, I thought she said Eric but Aaron makes sense :D, we have one person left as Desmonds was a flashback. Seems somewhat of filler to me, I want to know about the boat and the Island!

Anyway for those that don't know, they have made 8 episodes pre-strike and are making another 5 post-strike. Its being split into 7 & 6 episodes with a 6 week break in the US with it restarting in April. So another 2 to go before the break :( .

Cracking episode, I must say the phone call was making me a bit emotional, bless Desmond he's a right lad and his mullet and beard combo is quality, not to mention the whisky abuse finally fucking up his head :P

Was expecting to hear some ZZ Top in the chopper when the Three Beards were out voyaging.

Phone call was awesome. I was thinking "Awww I hope they get back together off the island." Thought I was gonna well up! Desmond is the thing of legends.

I also reckon
the person on the Boat to do with Ben is Michael. He's been seen filming for this season so it's gotta be him. And IMO Walt is somehow living with the others.

Tonight's episode (I'm going at Sky One pace, can't be bothered downloading them) was brilliant. Best of the series so far. They just keep getting better.

Last edited:
Yep Tik, that's right, Jack's was at the end of S3.

Thought that was a really good episode, I can see Jim Robinson (sorry, but I don't know him as anything else, apart from his Neighbours days) is going to be the villain. And Penny will be there trying to fight against her Dad.

FD

Absolutely fantastic episode, couldn't believe how well put together it was! Loved Faraday's oxford look, the mid 90s will never be forgotten!

Agree with all that Michael presumably found the boat, and let them out. Unless it was the copter guy.

So the 6 are, Jack, Kate, Hurley, Aaron, Sayid and...? Ben wasn't on the flight, so he can't be one of the famed '6'. Neither was Desmond, so there's still hope there, though I think Lost's tone wouldn't really have the fairy tale ending for him and Penny, I fear this is as close as it gets.

My new theory is that the reason only 6 get off is the rest choose to stay. I think Desmonds experience combined with other 'withdrawal' symptons are too much for some of the passengers. Would make sense for the old couple, sawyer, jin and chick etc. Of course, Clare would want to leave, so she's a mystery, but they've ignored her baby being importantfor a while, so i expect something to follow from that. I'm hoping Locke bites the bullet soon too, he's getting annoying.

Anyway, they've somewhat redeemed themselves after a really, really poor start to last season, the end of season 3 and so far season 4 have been quality...

Completely agree beachryan. I hope Locke gets beat up or shot! I'm also starting to like Ben! His character annoys the hell out of people, but he sure knows how to! I also think hes a great actor.

My new theory is that the reason only 6 get off is the rest choose to stay.

I disagree. It wouldn't be interesting. And Jack wants to go back so something happened. Hurleky told Jack that he should have chosen his group instead of Locke's. The only reason is a terrible event, not a question of choice.

They are named Oceanic 6 because the rest of the world think they were the only 6 survivors. The "6" have said nothing and lied about the others survivors. Why ? If the rest chose to stay, it wouldn't be normal to lie.

We only need to know the reason of the stay (are they all dead ? only 6 places ? what happened to the boat ? etc, etc)

Last edited:
jesussmall.jpg

LEGEND

What the hell is that picture from?! :SHOCK:

I definitely want to go for a point with Desmond, he is a legend.

Back
Top Bottom