Lost - Season 4 - Spoilers in Tags only please

Seeing as TV network execs are utter cunts I wouldn't be surprised if they screw around with new episodes, announce there are new episodes ready, after a couple more weeks of repeats and such, knowing the extra press and such about the strike ending will get people back watching TV again..........

Strange episode. A lot of thing happened on the island but not really interested. But
the flashforwards becoming the main story are very well done.

6+/10

The amount of story they're pushing through in Season 4 so far is just insane, people bitched that in Season 3 not enough happened and things didn't move along, but in season 4 they've almost gone too far the other way, they're spending so much time on the story away from the island you're getting a bit disconnected with the events on the island, that said though it's still fucking awesome television,
love Sayid turning into some kind of evil Jason Bourne working for Ben ;)

Can someone please tell me what is going on!

I never, EVER thought we would have a flash forward of Sayid working for dodgy Ben!

Its all kind of clicking together in a way, these new people that are coming for Ben to get him off the island so he can get a list of people for Sayid to kill!

Last edited:
Guess I don't need to use spoilers now, seeing as it's Monday.

Anyways, what a great episode.

I thought it might've been Ben when Sayid went into the room at the end, but the voice was wrong.

So that puts a different outlook on the Oceanic 6. Kate, Sawyer (guess going by end of s3), Jack, Hurley, Sayid and a.n.other? - the dead person possibly who was in the coffin?

FD

Considering that Kate has a warrant out or her for murder it is possible she escapes from the island but hasn't done so in a public manner to avoid arrest, so she isn't one of the 6.........

Certainly ain't gonna be Ben.

It's going to be quite interesting to watch as with someone like Ben off the Island I wonder how long or if they will return to the Island. Wonder how long they'll play flash forwards.

FD

FD

Very valid point, she could easily still be on the run, her behavior in the S3 finale would support this. I believe the sixth season will be about the Oceanic Six going back - or at least some of them. It's gonna be interesting finding out how again Ben manages to live on, on the island and then into the mainland. Shite, I actually thought we'd see him murdered on there, but then again he's a cunt of a character but an ace one at that.

And FD, I clicked it was Ben on the phone at the beginning to Sayid in the flashforward, as did me lass, bless her.

So we find out.........

Kate is one of the "Oceanic 6" so we have two missing (Kate, Jack, Sayid and Hurley are the 4 we know of".) Interesting the "lie" Jack tells that only 8 survived the initial crash and Kate helped save them all until they could be rescued, IIRC it was actually 48 who survived? Also Kate has a baby, gotta assume either by Jack or Sawyer, baby is blonde so early betting would be Sawyer, baby looked around 2-3 years old?

yes C is either dead or diddnt go off the island after revealing that bit at the end.

placebo diddnt you pay atention in the last scene. rewind and listen to the name of the "" . its the same name has C's one. co incidents? nope

Last edited:

The cliffhanger was too obvious. I understood as soon as
Kate and Claire spoke together.
For the rest, first time I was not sleeping during the FBs of this person but on the island it's getting really slow. We need some real answers.

Oh
the chopper is missing.
Too obvious.

I'm a bit disappointed. I know something big's coming because we already know a lot about the future. But I need some action. And thanks for
the shipper and grenade
scenes ;).

And please get rid of
Locke. His story is becoming pointless while it has the greatest questions. It's so slow. If he is a dictator, why can't he torture Ben. It was easy in season 1...

6/10

Last edited:
Placebo read this

The baby at the end is neither Jacks nor Sawyers.....Kate said the babys name at the end its
AARON

Which leads me to this question

Will Aaron be a member of the Oceanic 6 ?

Last edited:
Knowing that Ben is alive and well in the future really pisses me off. Why did nobody put a bullet in his head while they still had the chance? Not one person? Come on. I bet in real-life people chase him with baseball bats in the street, let alone the characters in the story. One of them would kill the bastard.

Just look at him!! Even with grandpa's glasses on in the last scene of episode three he's evil as fuck!!

festen9-791245.jpg

So doesn't look like Sawyer is one of the 6 after all, I thought he was. Claire looks like she's dead or for some reason hasn't went. Wonder if it's to do with the failed attempts of pregnancy and if she leaves she'll die although I thought it would be okay for her due to her being pregnant before she hit the Island.

Looks like Jack and Kate get it on then, although not sure why he doesn't want to see Aaron. Even if he finds out about the link with him and Claire don't see why that would change things.

FD

Back
Top Bottom