Lost - Season 4 - Spoilers in Tags only please

Re: Lost - Season 4

B00006JU8M.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

\\:o/

Re: Lost - Season 4 (January 31)

This strike needs to get sorted, the powers that be should man up!

They are still making Lost?!

*...and the cash machine rolls on...*

I wish they had all died in the crash then we wouldnt have had to put up with it for so long

Lost is an excellent show.

I like Lost, however it is very slow with very little happening. And the continued decent into even more ridiculous makes me want them to just finish it already. Still enjoy it though, definitly one of those, "cant wait till the next one to find out what happens" shows. Shame that most of the time the anwser is: "Not much".

And Weeds Season 3 straight after!

Excellent start. I loved everything : Hurley, the emotion scenes and how the flashforwards are important to understand what's gonna happen.

7/10

One was a recap episode.

Loved it. I can't wait for episode 2, but im just so disappointed that theres only 7 episodes left. By the way does anyone recognize the end dude??

He's in another TV show that I don't want, Greys Anatomy or something? There was a guy from The Wire in it too.

What are the mobisodes? Just flashbacks?

Just watched, loved it

The bit where Hurley got lost in the jungle and stumbled upon Jacobs was tense, I actually cracked out laughing when Hurley shut his eyes and then Locke appeared

Im just wondering now how Hurley gets off the island because he went with Lockes group and they all intend to stay ?

Loved it. I can't wait for episode 2, but im just so disappointed that theres only 7 episodes left. By the way does anyone recognize the end dude??

I dont think hes been in the show before, the only thing I can think of his he one of the two people at the end of series 2 ?

It seems that Jack recognized him though!

Back
Top Bottom