Lost - Season 4 - Spoilers in Tags only please

Re: Lost - Season 4

The flashes during the oceanic airline adverts are very confusing.
Ppl know about the cover up involving the flights crash and maybe Penelope's group are probably against the group in the Arctic station who found the island first.

But then why would they take the survivors back at let them loose on the mainland where they become cult heroes.

Great episode and it answered my suspicions about how they get off the island and about the others left on the island.

Wow someone asked about the black smoke that would have been my first question to anyone 2 seasons back

Damnit, I read the actor who played Richard is off to another show. We'll never get an explanation as to why he looked the same age in Bens flashback.

Enjoyed todays episode. Haven't had any polar bear action for a while.

Great episode

Benjamin Linus.... is the man that makes this show for me, the scene at the end was just typical Ben, very very evil and coniving but brilliant at the same time

user-2736305_1163058530a.jpg

Hats off to the actor Michael Emerson!!!

This weeks episode is great too (watched it on Anytime).

Introduces new characters brilliantly and yet adds more to the direction the series is taking. Got a WHOLE heap of new questions now!!!!

I just finished watching it on Anytime too, great episode!

No ads also makes it better.

A-W-E-S-O-M-E

Last year, the story was not very well related but this year it's so captivating.

9/10

I enjoyed this one a lot :) My thoughts going back and forth throughout the episode that the 4 newcomers were either sent to kill the crash survivors, or there to expose Oceanic, or a mixture of the two!

Ben is an awesome character, albeit an absolute cunt of a guy. Without him there'd only be a fraction of the sinister feelings going on on that island. So who the hell is on the boat then?

Oh, Micheal. Jeez, he's very "in" with the others.

Wondering about the new bods, one is a physist, supernaturalist dude, archaeologist and the pilot. Obviously with the mysteries of the Island I presume each have skills that are probably needed to find out the mysteries of teh Island.

And I don't think there's a big jump from Hurley and Jack speaking to Jack and Kate speaking as he says to Hurley he's thinking of growing a beard, which could do within a few weeks. Something is obviously going to kick off as I'm sure he gets bad with drink too, so maybe a couple of months.

FD

I wonder where that came from? And I'd like to see the still images, I noticed one saying God Loves You or something.

Edit: Aha, I followed the Youtube link and it has caps from the video :)

Why do they want Ben?

And is this thread just for the Sunday night viewers?

Becuase ill change the title if it is. I didnt want to venture in here incase someone had already seen it and posted about it :)

Can you make it no spoilers please, or any spoilers need to be hidden.

It would be nice to have it so it's at Sky One UK pace but I guess like me we don't have to click on a thread and I didn't bother looking in here between early Friday morning and Sunday night.

Surely we'll see Michael this Sunday then! I wonder if Ben & Co re-captured Walt from Michael and are again telling him porkies and getting him to do things so he can be reunited with Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalt.

Thats why i dont go in the Prison Break thread to many spoilers, on topic ive never seen lost so read all the spoilers and dont have a clue but sounds quite interesting :)

It would be nice to have it so it's at Sky One UK pace
We always started talking about the us episodes, even last year. But if English people prefer another topic, I understand as you have to wait some days. But if you do that, you'll only talk with some guys and not all of us.

The best thing for us viewers is to write the number of the episode and then use a spoiler tag until the episode aired in uk. Or maybe we should always use it...

That's fine, I agree. However for the love of god, if your not going to talk about an episode don't just use a spoiler, as I don't want someone who is getting stuff from lostpedia or whatever and telling me stuff that I don't know because they just use a spoiler.

FD

Aaaaah, good shout Milan, totally forgot about him.

So that'd be Hurley, Jack, Kate, Sawyer and Michael and Walt.

Actually I'm thinking that for them to get back to the Island, Michael might be the one to get them back.

FD

I don't think Michael(and Walt) is one of the six, when we heard the news reports ALL passengers reported dead. No survivors, although we know that's not true it is according to the outside world (of lost).

I thought it was a 16 episode season depending on the outcome of the strike...

Episode 3 is this week and they've got 8 iin the can so hopefully they've got enough time.

Back
Top Bottom