Lost - Season 4 - Spoilers in Tags only please

Hang on! Now that I think about it, wasn't Jin's flashback shown before? I'm SURE I've seen the scenes of him, the panda and the hospital before!

Finally Michael is back! but where is Walt ?, I hope Sayid, Des and Michael some how take over the boat maybe along with that pilot guy all the rest on that boat seem a bit weird

Also I wonder how Jin died :-k

But Aaron wasn't a passenger as such. I think there's another one.

Good episode. Poor Jin, what a bastard for him, he finds out his wife has been giving her arse out to someone else (who coincidentally looks like a Japanese Agent 47), then he dies before his child is born. I can't think of a sadder occasion since when Flynn on Home & Away died before Sally gave birth :D

Why the FUCK, was the date on Jins grave the 22nd of September 2004, the date of the plane crash?

Last edited:
Why the FUCK, was the date on Jins grave the 22nd of September 2004, the date of the plane crash?

Hey you'r right. Maybe he isn't dead, He just stayed behind on the island...
But then again Sun was crying.
Well, the oceanic 6 all said that everybody died on the plane crash. So they lied to the public.
Well If we knew already what was going to happen then Lost would be pretty boring. :-!

Sun could still be crying even if he isn't dead and has just stayed behind on the island. I know for a fact if my husband was left behind on an island miles away from me I'd be crying at anything to do with him. Especially if I had just given birth to his child. :( So he could easily still be alive...

Maybe they shouldn't be so rubbish...:-pp

On topic, the last episode was really good. Well acted and quite a lot of "OMGWTF?!" moments. best episode of the season so far for me.

8/10 for tonights episode.

Juliet dserved a second slap.

So where is Ben getting all this cash from?

and were the dead bodies with the plane the ones that he gassed out on the island?

Slap? Sun should have done some Korean Kum Pow Kung Fu Mojo and kicked the shit out of her :)
Agreed! :LOL:

I never thought of the cash thing though, how the hell could he have millions? I assume millions because he hasn't exactly said no to giving Miles that moolah he asked for.

Thought was a good episode - was nice twist having the flash forward/flash back. I guessed it though when it was obvious whoever was phoning Jin wasnt anything to do with Sun. Anyway...

I paused/rewound to check the date on the grave again. Confusingly, 3 dates! But from the date of death has to be the flight crash date.... so what does that mean? I think Jin is either in hiding or actually dead. I dont think he would stay on the island, why would he?

I reckon he dies in the 'rescue' or attempted overthrow of the boat people and Sun keeps the date as Sept 04.

Good to see Michael back - how cagey did he look! Hasnt he done Bens bidding before? Didnt he kill Anna Lucia? I still think Walt is the key, either Ben has him trapped, or some other reason for Michael to be on that boat...

Good to see Michael back - how cagey did he look! Hasnt he done Bens bidding before? Didnt he kill Anna Lucia? I still think Walt is the key, either Ben has him trapped, or some other reason for Michael to be on that boat...

Yes Michael killed Anna Lucia as well as Hurley's girlfriend Libby (coincidentally both actresses had been done for drink driving in Hawaii around the same time, wonder if that's why the execs got rid of them?) I can't remember if anyone other than Ben knew it was Michael who killed the two women?

1202053lost1up3.jpg
1202053lost2rw0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom