Its now monday.

Have just sent my email to Konami with all my disatisfaction of PES2008 and would advise you all to the same if you have complaints.

Had a game online early today and the clock was going fast and my players was like they just snorted a ounce of coke running down the other end of the pitch in 2 secounds it was funny as fuk for me but propley not for the person i was playing.

Last edited:
Im sorry but I cant believe you guys are even stil liking this game. Im trying my best to keep going in the hope it will get better but its awful. I been playing online and goals are going in when they have been saved suddenly its a goal.

On normal play we got keepers who make the keepers on the SNES look good.

What the fuck has happened to this game ?... I uninstalled the old one assuming this would be class as always but NO what a stupid fucking mistake. My Pro Evo Will be getting slung in the bin for sure. Its fucking awful so many errors .. The gameplays is shocking. Why all because they were concentrating on Ronaldos facial features for the little 13 yr olds. Pissed right off

I buy Pro Evo cas of the game play cas it played like a football match. Now I got a game that plays like a mega drive with great faces. Id rather have the faces all looking the same and great gameplay.

Someone please tell me im not alone on these opinions.

Fucking shocking what they have done to this game.

Bujubanton

well said m8 , here here

I think the same here and WTF did they say in the manual that we can play with more 3 players on free match FFS, or the camera player to unlock in what pes shop?

Its not only problem with servers, whole game looks like some beta version, its undone, I cant believe what they released

since yesterday i've been trying to play one little match.
one f*cking match!!!
I have never managed to.
I don't know what to do.
I'm gonna get mad!!!!!

Its not only problem with servers, whole game looks like some beta version, its undone, I cant believe what they released

I saw a message by Konami 'later in the week...a patch....'

mmmmmm, i think that pes08 will be worst than pes6 in on-line mode (and you know how terrible was the situation with pes6..)

:(

Why?

You can play online now, for pes6 you had to wait almost a month to play online :rolleyes:

Yesterday i had many games without even more than 2-3 mini-lags...
So calm down, wait for a patch and don´t stop playing after one laggy match, sometimes its also the Oppenents fault, because the lags are not that strong as everybody mentioned here...

Why?

You can play online now, for pes6 you had to wait almost a month to play online :rolleyes:

Yesterday i had many games without even more than 2-3 mini-lags...
So calm down, wait for a patch and don´t stop playing after one laggy match, sometimes its also the Oppenents fault, because the lags are not that strong as everybody mentioned here...

nonono...

i could not even enter in a room !!

i tried 3 hours yesterday...but the error was the same, everytime.. 'an error as occurred' ... all the people on-line has red led in the room (poor connection)

lucky you

Got one match yesterday when got home from work. Was only a friendly though :( Couldnt find any 2v2 so guessin that they aint happenin :( couldnt see a option for them. Also couldnt connect to any games later in the evening despite tryin for a few hours :( Couldnt get a ranked match at all :(

nonono...

i could not even enter in a room !!

i tried 3 hours yesterday...but the error was the same, everytime.. 'an error as occurred' ... all the people on-line has red led in the room (poor connection)

lucky you

in that 3 hours u wasted you could of go out to the shop, buy a ps3/360 along with fifa, and play it for an hour or 2

wots all this bout a patch??? ffs surley they must of known there would be probs after all it happens every year? i am dealing with frikin retards on ere, especially the admin!!!

It says servers are fully operational, well I played a game in the morning, I had 3 bars my opponent had 3 bars, it wasnt good connection , lag is still there, so I dont know.

It says servers are fully operational, well I played a game in the morning, I had 3 bars my opponent had 3 bars, it wasnt good connection , lag is still there, so I dont know.

so..can you confirm that now it's possible to join a room and play with other users?

it would be a great improvement..

looool

i played 20+ matches yesterday/night so yes it's possible, but there are problems with lag, with the ping hitting 3000+ whilst playing......

they are releasing a patch this week to fix it, so sit tight i guess....

i still cant join a game been, my play time is 2 hrs but i still havent been able to connect to any games!!!.................:(

Well I'm so glad I didn't waste my money on PES2008 - I knew online play was going to be a farce YET again - and for anyone not here for the Online Launch of PES 6 - this is EXACTLY the same problems you lot are having - well done Konami... idiots

i still cant join a game been, my play time is 2 hrs but i still havent been able to connect to any games!!!.................:(

I use boots and balls edited (modified reserved space)..could it be a problem in the on-line mode? maybe i could not join rooms due to patched version of pes08 (original copy)

I use boots and balls edited (modified reserved space)..could it be a problem in the on-line mode? maybe i could not join rooms due to patched version of pes08 (original copy)

no that's not the problem, i have edited turf, balls (modified space) and i have no problems.

yea, i use the dvd but i have changed flags and boots, i still cant join!!!! i've been trying for the last 2 hrs :(

in that 3 hours u wasted you could of go out to the shop, buy a ps3/360 along with fifa, and play it for an hour or 2

would you stop with your damn preaching dingle! Fifa is gash, and yes i have played it on the 360. Theres not strength involved, Xavi breezed passed rooney when i played it, and when the advert for it is showing rooney holding off 3 players, its a bit of a misleading thing really. Its a terrible game.

Pes2008 is far from perfect. But i think people had too high expectations for this game. Look at the jump from PS1 to PS2. PES1 was horrible, but still better than FIFA. PES2 was genius, and miles better than FIFA. IMO i think people have over reacted to it all. Im personally enjoying the game, and the online is good, im not getting any lag. just alot of frame loss but thats my computers fault. apart from the menus...shoulda stuck with the old ones, and spruced them up abit. just stick with it, and just think, PES2009, it will be god-like.

"yea, i use the dvd but i have changed flags and boots, i still cant join!!!! i've been trying for the last 2 hrs"

im not sure if its just with the English people this happens or what, coz i cant seem to join with fellow Brits, but i seem to join easy with the Germans and French.

Back
Top Bottom