Its now monday.

the first announcement was that it would be online from thursday 13.00 so i guess thats the time that will go for today aswell

Have patience all..lol, give them a break, the game has been officially out 3 days!

Kindest regards,

-Ajay-

Quote of the Day
It is not enough to have a good mind. The main thing is to use it well.

its a bit pathetic tho releasing a game and not having the server and everything sorted.

most people only buy the game to be able to play online, otherwise theres plenty of warez around if you want to illegally play it offline.:lmao:

Have patience all..lol, give them a break, the game has been officially out 3 days!

Kindest regards,

-Ajay-

what a moron, if a game like cod4 was released in this state with no online play, the company would be CRUCIFIED, konami are so lucky they have such a loyal fanbase. and another word for loyalty, is stupidity.

what a moron, if a game like cod4 was released in this state with no online play, the company would be CRUCIFIED, konami are so lucky they have such a loyal fanbase. and another word for loyalty, is stupidity.

Totally agree with all that you say Mark.....well except calling Ajay a moron which is a bit harsh. Konami has treated its loyal fanbase with disdain...and this online fiasco is just part of the let down. :(

It's hard to decide if the internet makes morons out of everyone or if it mirrors people who really are morons to begin with. Konami did have online play to begin with, but had some problems so are trying to sort it out, surely anyone with a brain cell can understand that. Anyhow I don't have to explain myself further. Rant all you wish, I'm done on this thread.

Ajay mate I think you are fooling yourself by making excuses for Konami...they have had online play for 3 years now and its never been right. The online servers should have been up and running and lag free which they promised, and again they cant deliver.

Actually Ajay's completely right.

Pes never had a beta phase, so they never had the chance to stress test the servers, in the same sense that, for example, Call of Duty 4 has had with their massive online beta on the xbox 360. It was on a beta to stress test the servers.

Give Konami a break, three days to sort it out is nothing.

As far as I know Konami, I am cool, we can expect online workning next week, have patience, loyal fans :-))))))))))

It's hard to decide if the internet makes morons out of everyone or if it mirrors people who really are morons to begin with. Konami did have online play to begin with, but had some problems so are trying to sort it out, surely anyone with a brain cell can understand that. Anyhow I don't have to explain myself further. Rant all you wish, I'm done on this thread.

ehi! i payed for a game with on-line mode supported! the last year server where a mess...this time server are closed!

i'm really disappointed

you cannot justify this bad way of working

I understand your point of view Ajay.
I do think however, that the online should have been working by now.
Last year was exactly the same, no online play possible for the 1st few weeks after the games release. After that the servers remained unstable for a while.
My fault for hoping that they would anticipate for such problems with this release. But appearantly they did not.

That is VERY sloppy indeed.

I just managed to login but still cant get past the profle log in page hope it will be online today and better then it first was.

i think this is because there is a messagestating that servers are down on a daily basis between the 8:00 and 9:00 Bst.

Try in half an hour.

No 2v2 ? No groups ? no pes 2008 thanks

you can play 2v2 online but only in friendly matches i thought. Groups isn't possible i mean....

And i can't get online. When i'm at my username and want to go to the room i get an error is accured failure :S

Kindest regards,

-Ajay-

Quote of the Day
It is not enough to have a good mind. The main thing is to use it well.

Give them a break... if youve got a game being released then it should do as it states on the box.
Afterall the bad press konami got for the shocking way it conducted itself with the online play at the beginning of pes 6 you would think it would have this sorted.
Give them a break! my ass

Give them a break... if youve got a game being released then it should do as it states on the box.
Afterall the bad press konami got for the shocking way it conducted itself with the online play at the beginning of pes 6 you would think it would have this sorted.
Give them a break! my ass

innit. why give them a break? i have never heard of a game being released with online play DISABLED for a couple of days after the release. proper shambolic. i paid £18 so i can play online. if i couldnt, i should have just got it for free. most people here only bought this game for online play..

This sh!t better be working when i get home from work :@

Well you guys can at least play single player without worrying that you can't save a thing. I pay money I demand. And Konami has totally and utterly screwed up. What the hell do I care why??? Believe or not but most games do have online play form the start and allow you to save something to disk.

The Konami servers have always been a joke!

I play loads of other games online and fair enough they have some problems but not the same problem for 3years running.

I mean i play world of warcraft and ovber 8m people use that and there servers are great!

You would think that with the amount of people playing this online they should be able to run lag free!!

Back
Top Bottom