Its now monday.

There are so many Barca whores online at the moment. I think i've had about two matches where the opponent didn't go Barca. However I havent lost against Barca yet thanks to Inter's elite Midfield :D. Oh how i love Veira!

same here m8, an i am gettin good at the new version now, it lets me log on no probs and find rooms an host rooms but i still cant connect to an opponent:(:(

TIBBSY, TALK TO ME... ¬_¬

you are having all these problems, out of interest... you said you managed to get a game the other day yeah? which would mean that you are capable of playing online, but the online servers are whats preventing you from playing?

I played some ranked games now and the scorelines were pretty crazy, won 11-3 and 5-4... The big players, like Kaka and Ibra, are very hard to stop when going alone to goal...

TIBBSY, TALK TO ME... ¬_¬

you are having all these problems, out of interest... you said you managed to get a game the other day yeah? which would mean that you are capable of playing online, but the online servers are whats preventing you from playing?

no m8, i defo havent had even 1 online game yet, really pessed off with it, but the game itself is defo growin on me, i think its better than pes6 just takes time to get used to

The whole thing is a piece of dysfunctional shite, has anyone else had this? me and my mate wanted to try a lag fest so i create a friendly room, invited him, he got an error saying invitation list not available or something, he then tried to join the room and it says error occurred, i get exactly the same thing if i try and join the room? Its not a firewall thing, and i can join some other rooms :S Puts the temp in temperamental

Had a few decentish games between 1pm and 3pm (UK time) not much lag. Tried again tonight and 1 game was at 1000mph others where very laggy even though 3 bars up. As soon as things get busy servers are going into melt down IMO.

Oh yeah blitzkreig seen your match room earlier, look out for me tomorrow mate. I always play as rangers loose most of my games . Would rather loose than always play as Barca or Inter. I personally could not give a toss about rankings .

we should change this threads title to "its now wednesday, almost a week after the game was out and still no online play "

Your all mugs for buying it anyway even if online was perfect theres loads of bugs and terrible keeper AI.
You all moan but you all bought it.

Back
Top Bottom