Its now monday.

"yea, i use the dvd but i have changed flags and boots, i still cant join!!!! i've been trying for the last 2 hrs"

im not sure if its just with the English people this happens or what, coz i cant seem to join with fellow Brits, but i seem to join easy with the Germans and French.

i'm italian...and i'm not able to play with no one..

i don't think that is a matter of nationality

i'm italian...and i'm not able to play with no one..

i don't think that is a matter of nationality

I agree,

I'm dutch and have a very good internet connection, original game, no patches.
Have been able to get online every now and then, but sofar i did not succeed in getting a game

I agree,

Have been able to get online every now and then, but sofar i did not succeed in getting a game

² and we've got pretty good connections here in Belgium too :D

I agree,

same here... says or failed to connect or it says something about another user when i want to join the room

Was trying to get a game just now, but all it says :

could not access due to another user.
failed to connect with opponent.

Great

just played my first 2 games online!!

i couldnt connect to any rooms either and could not find any players in the quick games so i just created a room and waited for about 30 secs and a German player joined.

just try creating a room and wait............

just played my first 2 games online!!

i couldnt connect to any rooms either and could not find any players in the quick games so i just created a room and waited for about 30 secs and a German player joined.

just try creating a room and wait............

doesn't work, dude. :(
i've been waiting for 15 minutes.
nobody entered.

i tried creating too and waited like 20mins and no one joins, i sent a msg to konami on support but no replies yet :(

Just wondering for the sake of clarification - those who have played a few games... can you access other people/create and host games freely when you want to... or is it hit or miss/getting a game by chance here or there. Dificult for me, and a lot of others to tell if its their end, or Konami's...

Ive disabled my router firewall & my windows firewall (which is pretty unadvisable) just to test, and it hasnt made any difference. Still get the same problems. Out of interest, what are the ports that are actually used?

i finally was able to join again after being given the error message for loads of them, but there's no point guys, once you're in the players and ball jump around like mad, making it pretty much unplayable. I would say just wait for the patch or you're wasting your time.

First off I'm in America (USA) and I am able to play online.

I played a couple of matches yesterday. Things that I notice:

- Turn off (uncheck) Frame Skipping if playing online.

- I think I get better connections on PES08 than PES6. I get alot of people with 2 green bars.

- There is some lag, but not as bad as PES6.

- Playing online is very enjoyable and fun with PES08.

- Online player profile ranking is not working, until they release the patch/fix during this week.

Just my 2 cents.

opened firewalls for the game with the default port stated on the online settings tab but still cant join or other ppl join my games

wots all this bout a patch??? ffs surley they must of known there would be probs after all it happens every year? i am dealing with frikin retards on ere, especially the admin!!!

Honestly guys the patch is going to do fuck all.. Why they changed the engine ill never know the actual gameplay is my biggest problem its nothing short of shocking.

I play football all the time I loved PES6 fucking loved it. Ok it had its problems ie cutbacks and inter milan but ill take that anyday over Goalkeepers palming the ball in there net . World class players having the ball bounce off them for no reason the ball spinning around then ending up in your net without even so much of a shot on goal.

Yesterday I scored a 45 yard free kick with Elano just by smashing it at the keeeper it was shocking.

Ive heard Fifa has gone more like Pro Evo I dont know if this is truth or not & I aint prepared to spend money finding out ive already wasted money on this piece of shit. If I could find my case Id be back on PES6 Straight away without a doubt. Alls they needed to do was Tweek PES6 add the dives etc .. Why the whole change in gameplay is beyond me really is.

If it plays like a football match then it will always be a football match why change it. Its like 40 years ago football has not changed that much its still got the same engine. So why have Konami changed it . Crazy!

I just dont know what to do. I need my old case for the Code to get back online & to install it. I hope they have left the old access for Online PES6 up because that was top notch. I didnt see any problems with it apart from the obivious things thta needed tweekng such as lag cheats and people quitting games when losing.

They didnt need to go and change the whole game.

The gameplay is shocking .. You guys complaing about getting online a lot.. My biggest problem aint online its the actual game that I have been tricked into buying by Konami.

BujuBanton

Honestly guys the patch is going to do fuck all.. Why they changed the engine ill never know the actual gameplay is my biggest problem its nothing short of shocking.

I play football all the time I loved PES6 fucking loved it. Ok it had its problems ie cutbacks and inter milan but ill take that anyday over Goalkeepers palming the ball in there net . World class players having the ball bounce off them for no reason the ball spinning around then ending up in your net without even so much of a shot on goal.

Yesterday I scored a 45 yard free kick with Elano just by smashing it at the keeeper it was shocking.

Ive heard Fifa has gone more like Pro Evo I dont know if this is truth or not & I aint prepared to spend money finding out ive already wasted money on this piece of shit. If I could find my case Id be back on PES6 Straight away without a doubt. Alls they needed to do was Tweek PES6 add the dives etc .. Why the whole change in gameplay is beyond me really is.

If it plays like a football match then it will always be a football match why change it. Its like 40 years ago football has not changed that much its still got the same engine. So why have Konami changed it . Crazy!

I just dont know what to do. I need my old case for the Code to get back online & to install it. I hope they have left the old access for Online PES6 up because that was top notch. I didnt see any problems with it apart from the obivious things thta needed tweekng such as lag cheats and people quitting games when losing.

The gameplay is shocking .. You guys complaing about getting online a lot.. My biggest problem aint online its the actual game that I have been tricked into buying by Konami.

BujuBanton

Exactly!
+1000000000

laggers are still a problem...I played a frenchie who wasn't very good, but he kept skipping all over the place and I couldn't see were he was going at times. Or I thought I had the ball, and the next frame the ball was suddenly at the other end of the field...

what the heck? :D

BujuBanton

frikin sot on that m8, well said

i think the games are hosted on the server and not by the player who kicks off the half, hence the 2 sets of numbers at the top. If it was hosted by a player per half then on set of numbers would show as 0 surely

Ive disabled my router firewall & my windows firewall (which is pretty unadvisable) just to test, and it hasnt made any difference. Still get the same problems. Out of interest, what are the ports that are actually used?

According to the setup, the default port is 5739

Makes no difference - just tried to set up port forwarding on my router and still cant play

Still havent played a game - I can think of about a million better things to spend 30 quid on than this heap of unfinished shit :(

I'm having the same problems; I can login to the online service but get errors when trying to join a game, or if I host, nobody joins.

BujuBanton

lol get a life. :P

Back
Top Bottom