Its now monday.

frikin joke this, why cant they just hav it ready for online wen it goes on sale, like nearly all other games ffs, tried numerous times thru out the day an get messages basically sayin cant connect to opponent, i bet loads of us r messin bout with settins under the impression its our pc wen its konami the lazy bastardos, much luv t t xxx

"Read our rules again and stop posting in stupid text-speak. This isn't the Bronx." i just got this tellin off from an administrator called kezz??? these geeks rile me lol, think they got a bit of power an it goes to there head??
i didnt no they text talk in the bronx lol, wot a tosser much luv t t
i wil prob b banned wen the sad twat see's this so adios 4 now chaps

This is such as sorry arsed piece of shit !

WTF cant they sort all this out before they release teh bloody game

Where do Konami work out the back of a van

At least FIFA (sry to swear) is ready when they realease the game.

And dont give it all that Bullshit about Beta testing if they done there own and released a demo a few weeks in advance one that you could go online with then all this shit could be ironed out !

It should take a few of us to sue Konamis arse for breach of contract !

Think I am going to let others stress over this for today and see if there is any improvement tommorow/next week/come PES2009...

Well... I got online. Can I play anyone??? Can I f**k!!

I tell you what, this whole PES 2008 lark is really starting to p*ss me off now.

* Release a game without the servers being up - CLEVER
* Serious FPS issues - CLEVER
* Even less licenced teams - CLEVER

AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH... I'm getting FIFA 08, I don't care how cack the players look. At least the game works

dont believe it winning 2-0 with 10 mins to go and it freezes again,well not going on it no more till they sort the servers out and the patch

Im sorry but I cant believe you guys are even stil liking this game. Im trying my best to keep going in the hope it will get better but its awful. I been playing online and goals are going in when they have been saved suddenly its a goal.

On normal play we got keepers who make the keepers on the SNES look good.

What the fuck has happened to this game ?... I uninstalled the old one assuming this would be class as always but NO what a stupid fucking mistake. My Pro Evo Will be getting slung in the bin for sure. Its fucking awful so many errors .. The gameplays is shocking. Why all because they were concentrating on Ronaldos facial features for the little 13 yr olds. Pissed right off

I buy Pro Evo cas of the game play cas it played like a football match. Now I got a game that plays like a mega drive with great faces. Id rather have the faces all looking the same and great gameplay.

Someone please tell me im not alone on these opinions.

Fucking shocking what they have done to this game.

Bujubanton

ffs this is bullshit, lost 8 games now all because of lag, either losing connection, and they get the win, or they lag so much that i cant even play.........

Cant even get into a match - quick play finds nobody, and every room I try to go in tells me "cannot access"

Create a room, wait 10 mins, nobody joins

Fun Fun Fun

Last edited:
The PC game is the same as the 360 and PS3 game, so the keeping is the same across all three. The PS2 version is a different engine, so it might not be the same in that, but I haven't played it so I don't know.

Cant even get into a match - quick play finds nobody, and every room I try to go in tells me "cannot access"

Create a room, wait 10 mins, nobody joins

Fun Fun Fun

I get that too, I am seriously peed off with PES this time round. I've bought every game since ISS 98 on the PS1... then progressing onto Pro Evolution Soccer on the PS2 until PES6 on the PC, and now this.

What a pile of cr@p... sorry to say it as I absolutely love Pro but this time round its just taking the biscuit. As I've mentioned, I may go over to the 'dark' side and buy FIFA

its a joke on ps3 aswell online is horrendus , i think the pes story is coming to a sad ending soon if they dont make big changes. saying they are working on a patch isnt good enough , i payed 40 pounds for ps3 version , i expect the game to be near on perfect , and its far from it .

I paid £25 and like you say... I expect to have a FULLY COMPLETE GAME!

Absolute joke that the servers weren't even online until today, then when they are online nobody can actually connect to one another. Thats just the half of the problems with the game so far.

Back
Top Bottom