Its now monday.

i can online playing for a few hours and when you both have a nice connection its really cool. I don't understand how i can play 2v2 friendly, has anyone tested this yet?

I was 1-0 up with real madrid against a guy who won 5 consecutive matches and no losses yet, but he was playing piss poor

Totally dominating, suddenly he quits after my 2nd goal... and... I lose the match 3-0!?!?!?!?! What the hell? Konami ruins the fun again. I'll play non-ranked matches for now, this is total BS.

I can connect but i wish i couldnt really couse until i tried it online i liked the game, this was the worst online experience i ever had with a game, Laggs like shit you think you have the ball and boom 1 sec later the camera changes its your opponent that has the ball, and one game was at superspeed i guess my opponent had that speed problem that many write about

there is no chat wich takes the fun out of the online gaming really, if i cant talk to the opponent i might as well play the computer offline. No ranked 2v2, looking for match rooms has just got stupid instead of the easy good way it already was and a hell of alot other things about it pissed me off aswell. thats it aslong as there isnt any chat and its laggy im not playing this shitty game online. If i could id take my money back now and just stick with Pes6.

I can join a online room and after setting up the formation/player it goes into "Loading" and after a while it says that it can't disconnect :(

Anyone else having this?

by the end of the week the servers should have sorted itself out. when there is only 10 people working on a big game like this, this is the shit you will get

I dont mind so much that 2v2 is now not ranked.
Couldnt care less about ranking (maybe its because i suck at this game :P)

But no chat?? Come on Konami, tell me it is not true.
OK, the good thing is that you can't get any abuse from ppl. I know there was a lot of that going on in pes5 and pes6.

But i play some guys i have been playing since pes5. The chat function is great when playing them. It can be very funny making some little sarcastic remark right after you shoot the ball way over the bar.

i'm gonna miss that

i get to the registration screen, input my serial number and can't find the obtain password btn like manual says ,so enter my own password and get error message anyone else with this prob??

Jesus Christ Konami got mad, they totally fucked up whole PES, online is one big shit, full game looks like beta, one of the biggest shame in history of gaming.

I dont mind so much that 2v2 is now not ranked.
Couldnt care less about ranking (maybe its because i suck at this game :P)

But no chat?? Come on Konami, tell me it is not true.
OK, the good thing is that you can't get any abuse from ppl. I know there was a lot of that going on in pes5 and pes6.

But i play some guys i have been playing since pes5. The chat function is great when playing them. It can be very funny making some little sarcastic remark right after you shoot the ball way over the bar.

i'm gonna miss that

you cant chat in the game? for fucksakes

You can chat, but only in rooms. There is no 'lobby' this time around :/ all you do is search for match rooms and then join one... even that doesn't work atm.

I can join a online room and after setting up the formation/player it goes into "Loading" and after a while it says that it can't disconnect :(

Anyone else having this?
same here are u using the original exe?
5 disconects and in 2 games I just play 20 min then disconnect

konami forced me to play master league with this version it seems. i never even touched any of the single player games on pes6 LOL

Back
Top Bottom