GTA IV - SPOILER THREAD!!

I couldn't drive my onw car when i went out last night. It felt weird and when i got round the corner someone had drove theres into a hedge and the police were there i was pissing myself.

I couldn't drive my onw car when i went out last night. It felt weird and when i got round the corner someone had drove theres into a hedge and the police were there i was pissing myself.

I keep hearing police sirens and immediately think of GTA :LOL:

Michelle is obviously a cop. The missus knew before she'd said two lines. All she ever says is: "So is he involved with some bad people? What are you doing in America? Nothing else? You're not going to join a gang or anything?"

Don't know about Mallorie but Michelle is obviously there to bust your ass.

but i fucked michelle..... so im not sure if a cop would be banging a suspect..

But cops don't usually go around Banging the people they are investigating?!!

And believe me she was banging him alright - the buttons nearly popped off my control pad when it was vibrating ;-)

Its going a bit beyond the call of duty that is :DD

I agree, OH NICO THATS SOME GOOOD COFFE!!!!!!!

LOL, HAHA

Any one know how the social club thingy works?

Once you register - you go into edit profile and on the right middlish it lets you link your gamertag to it.

Then when you log in click on GTA and it has different stats and shit :DD

argh, its the bizzies! *tries to escape coopz radar.*

in full gta mode here hehe.

Did you know that you can buy a girl called Yana on the Point, Click, Ship-A-Bitch webpage at Tw@? Heh.

Michelle blasted from close range with a shotgun and she wouldn't die? What the hell? Instead of blowin up to pieces she says she's had enough and is mad at me :SS errr..

EDIT:

just rang her up and asked her out she fumed at me and said another time. can't she just die? i need another gf!

Last edited:
Cops 'n' Crooks (Team only)
This is by far one of the most entertaining game modes available in GTA 4's multiplayer mode. It's entirely team-based, with one team playing as the cops while the other are the crooks. There are two game type varieties, although they essentially work the same. All for One requires the Crooks team to get their boss (one of the players) to the getaway vehicle, whereas in One for All every crook must try to make it to the getaway vehicle. Cops simply have to stop them from doing this or destroy the getaway vehicle. Of all the game types in GTA 4, it's this one that has most potential for hilarity, with high speed chases and intense shoot-outs cropping up in almost every game.

I never noticed which mode we were playing when we did this mode!

And I didn't know the cops could just blow up the getaway vehicle!

I found out about Michelle.

She's not really interested in him. She's working "undercover for the government" apparently. I found out last night, she came clean. That bitch.

I really need to resist the temptation to keep clicking the spoilers :(

That map is brilliant! I have bookmarked that, it's so cool.

Oh, and also with Michelle I have found out...
She's not Michelle... she's Karen. :shock:

Last edited:
for all the fan boys out there

http://www.gamingaccess.com/index.php?news_id=11961

gametrailers basically did a comparison video between xbox 360 and ps3.

basically it shows the difference between them.

only thing is, why people discussing this? its gta, enjoy :P. don't fight over to try to prove somethin when theres nothing to prove. a consoles a console. why can't it just be back to the simple super nintendo days when no one argued haha :LOL:

Last edited:
cheeky mayor, i was just gettin outta nappies when mega drive was in its prime. basically grew up with nintendo. but there recent consoles have been mince. wii is only fun if ur with people and thats where it ends.

cheeky mayor, i was just gettin outta nappies when mega drive was in its prime. basically grew up with nintendo. but there recent consoles have been mince. wii is only fun if ur with people and thats where it ends.

twas a joke, being that there was console wars back in them days too. I also grew up with nintendo but also had a megadrive :)

yeah i did eventually get a megadrive but only had one game or somethin for it :SS. but i'll tell you what, i can't remember the name of that game but it was one of thee best games ive played. u were some little guy and you just ran about like mario style of game and u could go on some motorcycle im guessin. graphics weren't up to scratch but was hell of fun

Back
Top Bottom