Future Winning Eleven: PS3!!! discuss

El Salvador was one of the best players of his time. I love him. They also call him where am from the "Flying Wing" lol.

He is always in my ML team formation.

I have seen him play live, the first match he played was the one where he returns to ajax
and makes that unbelieveble goal, have season ticket since

Maybe we are in luck and isn't it a april fools, the leagues added arent the
most expensive ones. But like thomas said they already had fifpro license,
and it has nothing to do with leagues, only names of players. Be patient we
will get what we want, and i promise you guys we will be able to patch as well
on PS3, i am sure of that.

i just hope that the ps3 version of pro evo /we 11 will be badassed,the 360 version feels like some beta version of a supposed next gen pro evo game and feels very very lazy and unfinished and shows what can be done,if done by lazy konami juniors instead of the main man seabass!he NEVER touched this on the 360 its was his understudies to see what is possible on the 360 in a short time and now they have had a long time to get used to it on the 360, and have had a ps3 dev kit for a year so i would be suprised if the 360 version is nice to look at and play but the ps3 on will be different in graphics and online with dedicated servers on the psn , with up to 50 gb on a disc now for sony, seabass will have a wet dream time programing it just look at his interviews about his ideal ps version of pro evo!regardless to the mags and some interviews saying it will be the same as the 360 one......MMMmmmmm crap!i bet he and konami release a masterpiece version just for the ps3.
look at treyarch and spiderman 3 on the 360/ps3 on the 360 its nice, leaderboards and all the live crap ,achievements and all the hoo ha that goes with it,on the ps3 version you get better visuals and hd video and ,and the chance to play the game as the green/new goblin with sixaxis control and that was from a US devolper,so konami and seabass will have a field day with it!,i just hope they dont balls it up with eye candy and dont forget its the football that counts that and a bloody edit mode!

do it justice konami!

Last edited:
i would do, but i havent got the energy :)

I hope we will be surprised by something new and improved from konami im hoping new teams, new leagues (licensed or not) it would be cool to be actually able to have a doemstic season starting from the bottom and working the way up to the top. I would also like to see huge differences between the good and poor players as well, maybe a rehash or more indepth stats system, with room to make poor players poor and good players good.

Graphically i would like more natural colours, pes6 etc are too colourful, and give the impression of an arcade game imo. This is where fifa excels for me, just a different approach to the colours make all the difference.

Obviously presentation needs to be improved, as does the sound.

Basically an improvement/re development in all areas for me.

As much as the past pes game have been small updates of the previous years game, with this years being the biggest disappointment of all, i still trust konami if it came to going away from the current game engine and completely re-newing it.

One thing is for sure that if konami stick to the current way of making the game, then it will look no better on ps3 than xbox360 anyway, even for the ps3 fanboys, and it certainly wont need 50gb on a disc!

hmmm , reading all ur posts makes me want the game more and more!!!!! :(

i would like the game to be better in gfx (of course) but i really want konami to add the feel of real life in the game!! . example if a player scores in the last moments the fans go crazy and he take off his shirt :P so , then the ref calls him and bookes him (that kind of thing) come on konami give us some info!!!

Hi All,

I think that the PS3 WE11 will have more international teams not like WE10 "57" plus the introduction of new licensed leagues like(England -France-Spain-Italy-Holland-Portugal-Scotland-Turkish-Greeck-Swedish-Norway-Argantinan)the rest was taken by "DAMN FIFA" EA SHIT Sports.....:(

I Think?

Cheers all,

B2Y

South American leagues are really hard to be seen on we series. Simply because Konami know about piracy in america, specially in south america, (brasil, paraguay or argentina).

The only that could be included would be mexican league, just cause Sony has landed there officially recently.

US, south americans will be left in the cold, no matter how important are our leagues. The max we can expect is some single teams inclusion.

Reason abouve that?? why will you spend money on a league if you cannot sell a damn original in the home country of that league?

Also, for some that could be sceptical about it, i asked 6 times to Konami representatives, in person, at E3, and the only answer (aswell for Sony itself) "there's too much piracy there, we're not interested in those markets as for now" and that was from 98 until 02. 5 years now and nothing changed.

Euro leagues and or asian are more likely to be there. The only minimun posibilites are MLS, just cause they are draggin some attention for having ppl like becks on their league now. We series sell pretty well mostly were mexican and latin people lives in USA. So maybe, even tough i think mls kinda sucks :), they get included.

My opinion

I agree and it's exactly why they removed african teams such as morocco , egypt and senegal .

I thought they removed these teams in favour of the African teams that actually qualified for the World Cup?

Winning Eleven 11 / Pro Evolution Soccer 7 first news ?

Translation ---------------------------------------------------

1st, the new edition "PES7" considered through the downloading patch form, promotes from "PES6" to "PES7", but all at present Is the tentative plan, the patch can in KONAMI and its the authorized website downloading, also definitely can collect fees.

2nd, "Live Soccer 11" and "PES7" cannot consider weakens "PES6" center the player to have is very crisp but slightly reveals exaggerating the dribbling precision. "PES7" for will be general live plays the family along to continue "PES6" the center plate belt pleasant sensation.

3rd, "PES7" center the sidewalk breakthrough and will pass on changes difficultly. Center the strength was emphasized in "PES7" in the resistance function, therefore the speed and the acceleration no longer become the breakthrough the determining factor, the strength and the balanced state, the dribbling precision a bigger level decision will take the ball team member's breakthrough success ratio.

4th, "PES7" will weaken the movement continuity which the player will dribble anxiously stops turns around. Saw from the test video frequency, the dribbling player anxiously will stop the speed which will turn around to be decided the stunt which and 雙足 will turn around to this player's dribbling precision, after moreover will turn around to have an obvious stop, not impossible to change immediately to the acceleration. This change meaning what? Very obvious, in the real state "eats the sales commission" the time will never to return.

After 5th, field player's defensive AI will enhance, shovels the ball success ratio greatly will be the increase. This modification special details at present are not understood very much, but has 1. to be allowed to affirm, "PES6" center will attack strongly defends the weak situation the thorough change will be ultimately.

6th, increased more gaudy movements, at present will be allowed definitely to join has 羅納爾多 the advertisement empty to shake. Also remembered 06 years World Cup dungs Luo to play jokes upon Ghana goalkeeper's that movement? Right, is that!

7th, weakened the accuracy slightly which passes a ball, but a foot passes a ball the speed was quicker.

8th, the referee will assign a penalty no longer likely "PES6" to the offside ball that to be sensitive, and might appear sentences by mistake.

9th, increased the player to be injured falls to the ground outside, opposite party player spoke the ball to open enters the stage the scene which and the player and the referee theory assigned a penalty.

10th, also has some such as sports attires, change and so on team member expression, net war optimization.

----------------------------------------------------------------

http://www14.discuss.com.hk/viewthread.php?tid=3849648

What do you think ?

other link with same news

http://www.xbox-sky.com/showthread.php?t=126111

KONAMI official disclosed as soon as has edited in the manufacture WE11 and the PES7 most recent information:

1, new edition PES7 considered through the downloading patch form, promotes from PES6 to PES7, but all at present only will be the tentative plan, the patch only can in KONAMI and its the authorized website downloading, also definitely can collect fees.

2, the live soccer 11 and PES7 cannot consider weakens in PES6 the player to have is very crisp but slightly reveals exaggerating the dribbling precision. PES7 for will be general live plays the family along to continue in PES6 the plate belt pleasant sensation.

3, in PES7 the sidewalk breakthrough and will pass on changes difficultly. The strength was emphasized in PES7 in the resistance function, therefore the speed and the acceleration no longer become the breakthrough the determining factor, the strength and the balanced state, the dribbling precision a bigger level decision will take the ball team member's breakthrough success ratio.

4, PES7 will weaken the movement continuity which the player will dribble anxiously stops turns around. Saw from the test video frequency, the dribbling player anxiously will stop the speed which will turn around to be decided the stunt which and 双足 will turn around to this player's dribbling precision, after moreover will turn around to have an obvious stop, not impossible to change immediately to the acceleration. This change meant what? Very obvious, in the real state "eats the sales commission" the time will never to return. The estimate very plays the family to need to change the style:)

5, latter field player's defensive AI will enhance, shovels the ball success ratio greatly will be the increase. This modification special details at present are not understood very much, but has point may affirm, in PES6 will attack strongly defends the weak situation the thorough change will be ultimately

6, increased more gaudy movements, at present will be allowed definitely to join has 罗纳尔多 the advertisement empty to shake. Also remembered 06 years World Cup dungs Luo to play jokes upon Ghana goalkeeper's that movement? Right, is that!

7, weakened the accuracy slightly which passes a ball, but a foot passes a ball the speed was quicker.

8, the referee will assign a penalty to the offside ball no longer looks like PES6 to be that sensitive, and possibly appeared sentences by mistake.

9, increased the player to be injured falls to the ground outside, opposite party player spoke the ball to open enters the stage the scene which and the player and the referee theory assigned a penalty.

10, but also has some such as sports attires, the team member expression, the net war optimization and so on the immaterial change, the necessity has not said that many. Always mentioning, the live soccer 11 will be on PS2 last the generation of live soccer game, but PC edition PES7 promotes at least must wait after for half year, they all are extremely are worth anticipating!

i think i get the jist of it but i dont know whether to believe it...

wat language is the 'xbox' website

Last edited:
"Jibber Jibber gaudy dribble babble dibble triple-tap will improve emotion toy hibbly-bibbly, er Peter Crouch."

thanks. Sounds brilliant!

i would like for pes7 on ps3 to have more teams,2 to4 for most countrys,more animations on and of the pitch.
a careermode ,from edited young player to the top.
more kits to choose from, an even bigger editmode with blank teams and players to edit,and online no more laggers!

They where talking about a test video as well ??
And futher i am not sure if i understand correct, but its building on PES6
and something about the speed, that we cannot stop straight away after speeding
up, passing with wrong foot, less accurate, hope its true, and we see that test video
soon.

keep our hopes up.........

Back
Top Bottom