Future Winning Eleven: PS3!!! discuss

...seabass affirmed that next-generation WE/PES will be programmed from PC...There is any console leading...so 360 and ps3 will be the same

What i like to see in WE11/PES7:

They need to improve the fucking ridiculous shooting in the game!! I missed countless amount of sitters, not because of my shooting, but because of the fact that even one little tap of the :square: button can cause the ball to fucking balloons over lol! You have to fucking tap the :square: button with the middest of touch to make sure the shot doesn't go into row Z.

They should bring back the defenders coming up for corners.

They should take out that fucking stupid thing where the striker comes next to the thrower when your taking a throw-in! It even happens when you've got one striker upfront, how fucking stupid is that!?!?

And last but not least...

Improve the Master League! Proper league structure, real money, real player transfer, lots of teams involved (they should at least put lots of empty league slots (like league C on PES6) so you can create your own league if Konami can't get the licenses!), no bullshit European competitions where you get three teams from your league in your group, real injury system, bring back the one season loan......

To be honest i don't give fuck what the graphics looks like...just make it look a look shiny and shit, fuck it lol!

Last edited:
I'll stick with Adonis too, him and ThomasGOAL are my main two informatants. Cheers Lads

Just want to take the Opportunity to thank ThomasGOAL, Fernando and Adonis for all their efforts over the years. They have made my Winning Eleven PS2 days a joy with all their info and Fernando's patches. I hope that the PS3 Winning Eleven provides the same level of joy for all our sakes!!!

I hope Konami will stop producing 4 version of each game every 12 months ie

Winning Eleven 10, Winning Eleven 10 and a bit, Winning Eleven Japanese League and PES 6.

They should produce one version for all market with all language (Japanese, Spanish, English and other key language) in it. This means We should have games from Japanese League and European League.

Don't waste time producing different version.

As long it got modern graphics look good on HDTV, play well like PS2 version and improve environment, physics and Licensed teams as I don't want to see West Midlands Village ever again. I want Aston Villa in it.

There should be an option to stop people playing G14 teams online so we can have more games like Aston Villa V Villarreal instead of Barcelona V Inter Milan.

at least with next gen i don't have to go and make grass textures anymore...

I'll stick with Adonis too, him and ThomasGOAL are my main two informatants. Cheers Lads

Just want to take the Opportunity to thank ThomasGOAL, Fernando and Adonis for all their efforts over the years. They have made my Winning Eleven PS2 days a joy with all their info and Fernando's patches. I hope that the PS3 Winning Eleven provides the same level of joy for all our sakes!!!

Wow, its an honour to be mentioned in the same sentence as GREATS such as Thomas and Fernando. Obviously I dont agree that im that influencial (many will agree ;)), but I do want to reply and say Im extremely happy that Ive contributed to your happiness on this forum :)

Me and Thomas will be trying our best to find out any info we can, as always ;)

good start, add something to the background to liven it up a bit.

It wont contain the barclays premiership mate. Thats wishfull thinking at its finest.

Dj

There should be an option to stop people playing G14 teams online so we can have more games like Aston Villa V Villarreal instead of Barcelona V Inter Milan.

Yeah, and they should also be an option to prevent people from using Leo Messi (!) after he scored this goal last night against
Getafe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OpSTGYKfM8

The boy is an incredible talent, there should be some PES 7 special "Maradona move" for him, maybe: :l2: + :r1: and his opponents turn into jelly*

*or Danny Shittu

it was an interview about WE10(before it was released)...Seabass answered a question about next-generation and explained that WE next generation would be programmed on PC then transported on PS3 and 360...So the games will be identical (...he said...)...In that interview he announced that the name will be Winning Eleven eleven...He thinks that the repeatition of "eleven" sounds good...I am sure abot this

It wont contain the barclays premiership mate. Thats wishfull thinking at its finest.

Dj

wishful thinking i know, but makes the cover all the bit sweeter, and its just a little bit of time-wasting. dont be a playa hater djdoc360. live a little son

as far as cover boys go, ive had enough of JT and Nakumura, i would have no qualms seeing...stevie n kaka on the cover or leo messi

thats i brilliant idea, i shud put messi in there along with them, seeing as winning eleven always has an adidas license which is better than that reebok crap in pro evo

Last edited:
Great effort suffdaddy :applause:

Im not sure about anyone else but I do always seem to use unofficial covers on the WE/PES games because they're generally poor/dont have great players on the front.

I like what you've done, but I agree with what tobi said about needing a background. I'd love to give it a go myself, but have awful photoshop skills!

it was an interview about WE10(before it was released)...Seabass answered a question about next-generation and explained that WE next generation would be programmed on PC then transported on PS3 and 360...So the games will be identical (...he said...)...In that interview he announced that the name will be Winning Eleven eleven...He thinks that the repeatition of "eleven" sounds good...I am sure abot this

I'm sure you meant this interview.

http://www.gameinformer.com/News/Story/200608/N06.0826.1445.18789.htm

"We still think that the PC, 360, PS3, and Wii considered as next gen, we will not differentiate or create specifically for those. Our goal is to create something in the center and then spread out where the audience is. However, frankly speaking, with controller matching the best controller that matches our game is the PlayStation controller. In that sense PS3 is definitely going to be a good match in terms of play feeling and control, but even so I am trying to adjust control feel so you will have no awkward feeling in all platforms if we bring them out."

He did not mention specifically that the next gen games will be produced via PC. Judging from this statement on the PS3 controller, my guess is they'll probably use the PS3 to test the game.

"There are still a lot of people in the company that think we should not use Winning Eleven 11. It’s a tug-of-war right now within the company. Everyone kind of thought that when we started Winning Eleven – two or three Winning Elevens. We didn’t actually think we’d do 11 Winning Elevens."

It'll most likely be winning eleven 11 i guess.

Great effort suffdaddy :applause:

Im not sure about anyone else but I do always seem to use unofficial covers on the WE/PES games because they're generally poor/dont have great players on the front.

I like what you've done, but I agree with what tobi said about needing a background. I'd love to give it a go myself, but have awful photoshop skills!

thanks adonis, im definetly gonna try and get a background in there when i get my photoshop installed.

Well I had to have a go after all :p

Credit to suffdaddy for the template and logo.

As you can see I opted for a different style of pic, but made it easy for myself by having a black background.

Could some edit it and put a better background in it?

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
i like it adonis, im sure if we keep going like this, by the time the game comes out whenever it does we will have some amazing box-arts

yea seriously that would be amazing to get some in game pics for the back cover.

although i'm dying to play or even see just pics, a part of me wants them to take their time and make it an amazing game. I mean even the little things like the coach talking to the players when the ball goes out near the dugout and seeing the goalkeeper wipe his gloves and take a sip of water makes all the difference. ofcourse the most import thing though is the playability!

Back
Top Bottom