Future Winning Eleven: PS3!!! discuss

thomas, I spoke to a japanese guy i know in London, he told me that there will be something in the next famitsu, don't know if he is bullshitting. did you hear anything

thomas, I spoke to a japanese guy i know in London, he told me that there will be something in the next famitsu, don't know if he is bullshitting. did you hear anything
ask him for a proof
because i look on Famitsu website and i see nothing for next week

Well imo we wont hear anything before May atleast. I'd love to be wrong though.

Good to see everyone getting excited ;)

I'll messege a few of my contacts and see what happens.

I asked him before already, the guy told me he would, but didn't talk to him afterwards,

Probably he is out clubbing or drinking....
let you know if i talk to him.

Chinese Translation:

1. Konami considering a patch to update PES6 to PES7.

2. PES7 plays basically the same as PES6. (this cant be too good...)

3. Crossing is harder. In PES6 only speed mattered. In PES7 power, balance, dribbling, etc will be counted.

4. Players will turn slower and some players will have a slight pause in movement after turning (? unsure)

5. Defence AI improved. Slide tackling more effective. In PES6 attackers seemed to have the advantage against defence, this is balanced out in PES7.

6. More tricks and feints in PES7.

7. Passing accuracy decreased but one touch passing speed is increased.

8. Refs will make bad calls. example: mistakes on offside calls.

9. If players injured or tackled, players will argue with the ref for cards, etc. (not 100% sure on this one either)

10. more kits, faces, etc. (maybe 3rd kits?)

this is just a very rough translation. ill try and get a better one when i have time.

Chinese Translation:

1. Konami considering a patch to update PES6 to PES7.

2. PES7 plays basically the same as PES6. (this cant be too good...)

3. Crossing is harder. In PES6 only speed mattered. In PES7 power, balance, dribbling, etc will be counted.

4. Players will turn slower and some players will have a slight pause in movement after turning (? unsure)

5. Defence AI improved. Slide tackling more effective. In PES6 attackers seemed to have the advantage against defence, this is balanced out in PES7.

6. More tricks and feints in PES7.

7. Passing accuracy decreased but one touch passing speed is increased.

8. Refs will make bad calls. example: mistakes on offside calls.

9. If players injured or tackled, players will argue with the ref for cards, etc. (not 100% sure on this one either)

10. more kits, faces, etc. (maybe 3rd kits?)

this is just a very rough translation. ill try and get a better one when i have time.

Do you have a reference for this? Thanks.

Right spoke to a few people, and the news is good.

I hate to be a tease, but some of the stuff that the person hinted at I cant mention.

What I can say is that:

The media [magazines etc] have definately seen what Konami are up to

The PS3 is the lead sku

The team have a massive budget this time around, much greater than before

Now the three points above are fantastic news. Maybe not so much the fact that the PS3 is the lead sku though - that was obvious due to the X360 'success' in Japan. The bigger budget really excites me, very happy about that fact. I hope more licenses and maybe even a whole new graphics engine.

The first point could benefit us. Seeing as the media have seen what Konami are doing there has to be a very strict NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) being put on everyone. I hope someone get itchy fingers and spills the beans ;)

The person who told me this has seen evrything, but he's too much of a respected friend for me to pester so dont expect me to. Appreciate the info that we've got so far :)

Thanks alot Adonis, i know it's true when it's from you :)

Thank you Thomas, the respect is mutual :)

matherto, (im not sure I should be saying this) but my friend told me he expects more news in June. Either thats when he recieves more info, or thats when this NDA is lifted.

PES7 a patch of PES6? something tells me it will be exactly the same as last years shitty 360 attempt with a slight few adjustments.... this doesnt exactly fill me with hope or confidence.

Dj

Thank you Thomas, the respect is mutual :)

matherto, (im not sure I should be saying this) but my friend told me he expects more news in June. Either thats when he recieves more info, or thats when this NDA is lifted.

That means Winning eleven 11 wont be released before June.

I hope your friend is wrong and we get news earlier than June.

Thanks for news anyway.

Right spoke to a few people, and the news is good.

I hate to be a tease, but some of the stuff that the person hinted at I cant mention.

What I can say is that:

The media [magazines etc] have definately seen what Konami are up to

The PS3 is the lead sku

The team have a massive budget this time around, much greater than before

Now the three points above are fantastic news. Maybe not so much the fact that the PS3 is the lead sku though - that was obvious due to the X360 'success' in Japan. The bigger budget really excites me, very happy about that fact. I hope more licenses and maybe even a whole new graphics engine.

The first point could benefit us. Seeing as the media have seen what Konami are doing there has to be a very strict NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) being put on everyone. I hope someone get itchy fingers and spills the beans ;)

The person who told me this has seen evrything, but he's too much of a respected friend for me to pester so dont expect me to. Appreciate the info that we've got so far :)

DO IT! DO IT! PESTER HIM UNTIL HE DIES!!! ;) :mrgreen:

So are we expecting the info to be in the new magazines or are they gonna keep this a secret for a while longer?

Being an owner of both PS3 (US Console) and X360 (PAL Console) I dont really mind what system konami uses as the lead SKU. In the last generation i did since i owned a PS2 only. The thing is that Japan is dominated by Nintendo and Sony and it makes sense that they make the PS3 the lead SKU from a programming point of view. A friend of mine who works for Eidos here in the UK told me that is is far easier to port games from the PS3 to X360 than it is to go the other way around due to the Unified Memory Structure in the X360. The PS3 although more powerful in most aspects has a limitation in the fact that System and Graphics Memory are separated.

I was extremely disappointed with last years PES6 for the 360 and thought that Konami just rushed a game out due to pressure from Microsoft and probably $$$. But i am hopeful WE11 will be a far better game for both consoles, although i will probably go for the PS3 version due to controller reasons and the fact that none of my friends own X360's while all own PS2's and are planning for PS3's.

Being an owner of both PS3 (US Console) and X360 (PAL Console) I dont really mind what system konami uses as the lead SKU. In the last generation i did since i owned a PS2 only. The thing is that Japan is dominated by Nintendo and Sony and it makes sense that they make the PS3 the lead SKU from a programming point of view. A friend of mine who works for Eidos here in the UK told me that is is far easier to port games from the PS3 to X360 than it is to go the other way around due to the Unified Memory Structure in the X360. The PS3 although more powerful in most aspects has a limitation in the fact that System and Graphics Memory are separated.

I was extremely disappointed with last years PES6 for the 360 and thought that Konami just rushed a game out due to pressure from Microsoft and probably $$$. But i am hopeful WE11 will be a far better game for both consoles, although i will probably go for the PS3 version due to controller reasons and the fact that none of my friends own X360's while all own PS2's and are planning for PS3's.

It's VERY important which platform gets used as the lead machine to be programmed on.

they say that IF dev's use the PS3 to make their games on and THEN port over to 360 you'll have games that CAN run on the 360 and still be good on PS3 because of the initial programming on it

Ok talked to the japanese guy i know in london, he told me that he heard, blah blah, so no sure thing but still said that something will be published soon. so I will wait

Nice info Adonis,

I hope they will get as much as possible out of the PS3,
And i dont think its gonna be a patch, because nothing is out yet
on PS3, so if that is the lead SKU, it cant be a patch.

I hope they will get as much as possible out of the PS3,
And i dont think its gonna be a patch, because nothing is out yet
on PS3, so if that is the lead SKU, it cant be a patch.

ditto

^Thats where my PS3 came from. Gamestop in New York just opposite Manhattan Mall.

Dj

also online just 6 teams?
because they all use inter barca chelsea manu brazil or france
so no need to create more online teams LOL

Back
Top Bottom