Future Winning Eleven: PS3!!! discuss

still no official word....

Konami is becoming more and more of a joke everyday

Now that is a pretty impressive looking game. Not really FIFA quality, but it is such a bliss to see new lighting systems that really bring a welcome breath of fresh air into the surroundings. And the animations are really top notch.

please look at the character models again and tell me they are not fifa quality once more :shock: that's like lightyears ahead of the still monkey-like looking playermodels in any fifa to date. more than impressive graphics! give us the same for WE, please konami!

The release date for Pro Yakyuu Spirits 4 is April 1st. Approaching...

personally im not won over by the character models in the baseball game by konami - They still look a little wooden to me - And for god sake, please why are their forearms so long?!?!? :S

I dont mean they look rubbish, they just seem konamified.........

Last edited:
please look at the character models again and tell me they are not fifa quality once more :shock: that's like lightyears ahead of the still monkey-like looking playermodels in any fifa to date. more than impressive graphics! give us the same for WE, please konami!

All I meant is that EA's recent 360 games are extremely well-polished graphics-wise, especially the way they smooth things out and make players models very rounded and realistic, and the way they have a generally full visual with just the right amount of bleed to lights, and great colors.

The Baseball Spirit visuals are great, don't get me wrong. They just lack that "smooth-blend-enhance-balance" filter that UEFA CL seems to have. Again, it is just a small difference, and not really important unless you are a graphics-nut.

Someone mentioned the phrase "Konamified", and that seems fair. It's sort of like comparing PS2 with X360 graphics, only the difference is of course alot smaller. Only slightly noticeable.

But I am glad to see such visuals from Konami. Hopefully they can use the same engine for PES aswell.

EDIT: Also some audience sounds from the baseball game very much resemble the ones in PES. Also the way the replays are shown and the overall gameplay seems close to PES.

Last edited:
PS3 Pro Evolution Soccer gets full 13 league licenses, says PS3Mag in April issue?

Source : PS3.qj.net

A member of the European PlayStation community forums posted scans of the inty and feature up because, well, "Konami takes FULL licenses from FIFPro for FIVE YEARS!" This is supposed to be big because:

Seabass: The real uprising will be with the licenses of the teams included in PES7... Thus in PES7 there will be 13 full licensed leagues, the English Premiership, the English Championship, Primera Division, Serie A... (and so on, and so forth...) In my point of view the new licenses makes the game the most complete Pro Evolution Soccer ever.

Hmm, is Ashton hiding in a bush somewhere? Look, I'm not so sure how this licensing thing works out in the professional football/soccer world, but checking up on Wiki, FIFPro, or Federation International de Footballeurs Professionels, it is "a worldwide representative organization for professional football players." They represent the players, not the leagues.

We don't know what to believe anymore, either - Image 1Using FIFA as an example, EA negotiated with the FA Premier League to nab the rights to that League's clubs in the games. Now, maybe negotiating with FIFPro may give rights over using the players in the games, but not the league. Really, I just don't know how these agreements work out - maybe one could negotiate with FIFPro for the teams or the players, or most likely not. Can anyone from FIFPro help us on this?

ps3pes7infooc8_qjpreviewth.jpg

Last edited:
If the release date is somewhere between April and Augest shouldn't there be some information about the game?

All I meant is that EA's recent 360 games are extremely well-polished graphics-wise, especially the way they smooth things out and make players models very rounded and realistic, and the way they have a generally full visual with just the right amount of bleed to lights, and great colors.

extremely Well-polished graphics-wise? you mean the overdone wax figures of EA sports? I think you meant to say just that ;-)

EA fifa graphics are shocking regardless of the system its on, it always amazes me how people come to the conclusion that fifa has better graphics than PES.

Not til we get mag scans in June, there's never any info on a new WE before then.

Isn't June a bit late for info, since Pro Evo 7 is going to be released on October (Winning Eleven 11 should be released 3-5 months before Pro Evo 7.)?

@ thomas,

Thomas you preorderd something at amazone.jp was that the next winning eleven
and was there any clue about the release date,

cant wait to get it going on PS3,

Before when i lived in Paris, I always went to a shop on Avenue Republique
and the guys there had the info and imported, being back in Amsterdam, they
don't have much import shops anymore.

Greetingz

Matrix

@ thomas,

Thomas you preorderd something at amazone.jp was that the next winning eleven
and was there any clue about the release date,

cant wait to get it going on PS3,

Before when i lived in Paris, I always went to a shop on Avenue Republique
and the guys there had the info and imported, being back in Amsterdam, they
don't have much import shops anymore.

Greetingz

Matrix

Hi Matrix, i don't preorder the game, i wait information about it ;)
and for the moment, any date

Fake ? i think yes

유럽판 위닝일레븐11인 Pro Evolution Soccer 7의 수록 클럽팀 라이센스 관련 정보입니다.

- 프리미어리그(Premier League)
- English Championship
- 세리에 A(Serie A)
- Ligue 1(프랑스)
- 프리메라리가(Primera Liga)
- 분데스리가(Bundesliga)
- 에레디비지에(Eredivisie, 네델란드)
- Bwin LIGA(포르투칼)
- Turkish League(터키)
- Scottish Premiership(스코틀랜드)
- Greek Superleague(그리스)
- Russian League
- Israel League

또한 이번작에서는 온라인에서 2vs2 모드가 수록된다고 합니다.

정확한 정보는 아니니, 참고 정도로..-.-b

http://videogamerx.gamedonga.co.kr/bbs/view.php?id=usernews&no=14368

very serious website, but i think just see the bad april fool scans

PS3 Pro Evolution Soccer gets full 13 league licenses, says PS3Mag in April issue?

Source : PS3.qj.net

A member of the European PlayStation community forums posted scans of the inty and feature up because, well, "Konami takes FULL licenses from FIFPro for FIVE YEARS!"

Since its the April issue I figuer this is nothing more than an Aprils fools joke... unfourtunatlly for us that is.

rumour again :

- there will be 13 licenced leagues in this sequel including: EPL, Championship, Primera Liga, Serie A, Ligue 1, Eredivisie, BWIN Portugese league, Turkish League, SPL, Greek League, Russian League and Israeli League (!)

- The game have been in work for last 2 years (for PS3 system)

- New graphic engine to feature improved rendering + high quality textures

- Using power of PS3's multi-core CPU the game is able to process various game aspects at once. In this way processing power will not be only used for graphics rendering or animation, but will also be shared equally between Video, Sound and Gameplay.

- New additions to training system to help player understand some crucial aspects of "the game" but change done is based on current training system

- Improvements in online: The way groups work has improved, various interface tweaking, allowing the player to avoid lag problems and choose their opponent wisely
In addition, option to control one specific player on 2vs2 game has been added (ie, one player controls GK and another controls rest of the team)

it's exactly the same news in the scan of the april fool ?

Yes Thomas...i remeber well because i was rather excited aboutthat "good news" a couple of hours later my penny dropped that it was "un poisson d'avril"....poor foolish me.

For gods sake, this is really not fun anymore. I'm striving for news on a Winning Eleven game for PS3, and search the net everyday and there is NOTHING.
I really bought the PS3 primarily for this game .. really! I will not accept to play the imported xbox 360 ver. I want the PS3 ONLY version. PLEASE SOMEONE .. find us some news!

Ok its like always we await eager the first newsflashes. And hope that we can get some info soon.

@kuwaity, nice avatar, El Salvador

El Salvador was one of the best players of his time. I love him. They also call him where am from the "Flying Wing" lol.

He is always in my ML team formation.

Back
Top Bottom