Future Winning Eleven: PS3!!! discuss

This is total bullshit Konami.

GIVE US PS3 RELEASE DETAILS FOR FUCKS SAKE

Everyone needs to chill out.

Hopefully we'll have some news on Monday. We all are desperate for info, but filling this thread with rubbish wont help.

Would be great if we can be a referee in a match :P like givin players yellow / red cards

They could have that one gay referee who would prance around the pitch and thrust his hips forward everytime he presented someone with a yellow or red card!

Heres the obvious announcement.
Konami to release Winning Eleven 11 around AUG on PS2/PS3 then PES7 to be released in OCT on Xbox 360/PS3/PS2 and maybe Xbox.
Unfortunately The PS3 version will suck like every first edition of the game on a new console.
The Xbox 360 will be the same game again as they are all ported from the PS2 version so that sucks too.
And we all have to buy the PS2 version if we want a decent game as this is the only one properly worked on with the hardware available but unfortunately the MasterLeague sucks again.

Later in Jap WE11JL to be released on PS3/PS2 In NOV probably, the best game but you will still have to buy the PS2 version.

But theres more i haven't forgotten about you poor screwed Americans you will get an identical release of PES7 in Feb in the States.

You Know nothing here is false.

Heres the obvious announcement.
Konami to release Winning Eleven 11 around AUG on PS2/PS3 then PES7 to be released in OCT on Xbox 360/PS3/PS2 and maybe Xbox.
Unfortunately The PS3 version will suck like every first edition of the game on a new console.
The Xbox 360 will be the same game again as they are all ported from the PS2 version so that sucks too.
And we all have to buy the PS2 version if we want a decent game as this is the only one properly worked on with the hardware available but unfortunately the MasterLeague sucks again.

Later in Jap WE11JL to be released on PS3/PS2 In NOV probably, the best game but you will still have to buy the PS2 version.

But theres more i haven't forgotten about you poor screwed Americans you will get an identical release of PES7 in Feb in the States.

You Know nothing here is false.

where did u heard that?????????

last we 10.. 27 apri2007
so..???

WE10 was only released early last year because of the World Cup. They wanted to maximize sales by releasing earlier than usual.

PSM3 mag have said that it will be released around April, but Im sure it was a guess rather than fact.

I too hope its released April, but its more likely its gonna come in August like embraceuk1 has been saying.

getting really pissed...360 version is out while all us PS3 owners are stuck here holding our dicks.

HURRY UP!

well the new pes/we on the ps3 the attention will be not on the graphiqs but on the a.i. the ps3 processor is very powerfull
so i aspect a really good a.i., solid gameplay and a solid online mode.

if ur a visuals freek buy fifa.
ofcourse it will look but dont aspect too much

I want Konami to take their time and produce a great WE and not a crappy one like 360, waiting is better than playing a game that dosen't give you a new experience IMO

Just wanted to give you guys a little update.

Now a few of the guys who I know in the industry having been constantly throwing around stuff that 'they've heard' Konami have been considering to put in PES/WE on the PS3/360. Now a bit ago they mentioned to me the crowd will boo dirty or unpopular players. Also players whos opponents are his former club etc.

Obviously a lot of this is unofficial so I took no notice. What grabbed my attention though was a very VERY small snippet in the latest Official Playstation 3 mag. They have a column of highlights and lowlights of the month, and in the highlights it mentions PES on the PS3. They say that the game in well into development and might have the crowd booing dirty players!

I just thought it was crazy reading that after hearing it months ago. Would be a great addition imo, really would add to the atmosphere. Robbie Savage better watch out! ;)

Just wanted to give you guys a little update.

Now a few of the guys who I know in the industry having been constantly throwing around stuff that 'they've heard' Konami have been considering to put in PES/WE on the PS3/360. Now a bit ago they mentioned to me the crowd will boo dirty or unpopular players. Also players whos opponents are his former club etc.

Obviously a lot of this is unofficial so I took no notice. What grabbed my attention though was a very VERY small snippet in the latest Official Playstation 3 mag. They have a column of highlights and lowlights of the month, and in the highlights it mentions PES on the PS3. They say that the game in well into development and might have the crowd booing dirty players!

I just thought it was crazy reading that after hearing it months ago. Would be a great addition imo, really would add to the atmosphere. Robbie Savage better watch out! ;)

great news, can you scan ?

Just had a quick go on this at my local fish and chip shop, they have a demo pod set up in the deep fat fryer if anyone fancys taking a trip.

The game is okay, same old, same old.

:rolleyes:

Where man Where?!! I have got to get my next PES fix!! :lmao: :lmao: :lol:

Dj

Back
Top Bottom