Football Manager 2010

I play with extended highlights on my games and 3d view. Going to get the FM10 adboards pack and sounds pack from FM-base tonight :)).

I'm currently managing Wolfsburg, a bit harsh to get the right tactic. :CONFUSE:

Don't know if is already posted but ok no problem. For those who want to play with Germany NT:

Browse to the following directory:
C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\data\db\1000\lnc\all\

Look for the files Fake.lnc and nleague.lnc. Delete them.

Fake.lnc - This file is the one that disables the German national team and player faces for France & Holland national teams.

nleague.lnc - This file gives fake names to many Japanese teams and also disables the South Korean, Chinese & Japanese national teams.

Done. You will need to start a new game for changes to take effect.

Last edited:
I'm currently managing Wolfsburg, a bit harsh to get the right tactic. :CONFUSE:

Don't know if is already posted but ok no problem. For those who want to play with Germany NT:

Browse to the following directory:
C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\data\db\1000\lnc\all\

Look for the files Fake.lnc and nleague.lnc. Delete them.

Fake.lnc - This file is the one that disables the German national team and player faces for France & Holland national teams.

nleague.lnc - This file gives fake names to many Japanese teams and also disables the South Korean, Chinese & Japanese national teams.

Done. You will need to start a new game for changes to take effect.

What's the point of those files?!

That's cheating in my book :)

Finally got this today so will be starting a new game tonight.

Well, you don't have to buy them, but it's nice to know they're there. To be honest, the scouts I have on my game - especially Ian Broomfield and Petter Rudi - have picked up most of them anyway.

:COOL:

Well completed first season with well its obvious but anyway i cant remember having a strike force together so consitent in a long time of playing fm.

Only lost 2 games in whole season also just playing with default tatics and reading the feedback from assistant i think assitant feedback far better. Love the backroom advice and giving you details about new players and training improvements makes things far more simple.

Chelsea and Arsenal for the Uefa Cup though :LOL:

playerstats.jpg

Premtablefinish.jpg

Bought alot of youth player from picks by scouts alot of good potential. :))

Last edited:
I'm going to start a game as Liverpool ... and play with not being allowed to transfer players in :)

Going to see if I can keep going and keep my job by just using the players in the team already, and if I need new players, only use youth players. Not only youth players, but players from Liverpool or Merseyside in general. I think I'll sell any non-local reserve and youth players in an attempt to clear space for a new influx of (hopefully) local talent to come through in pre-season.

Should make an interesting challenge ... if I don't get sacked beforehand :LOL:

I'll be trying to beat my saved game of 5 seasons with Derby and 1 with Arsenal from 09, once I get this installed.

I am 3rd in League One after 7 games played. 4 straight league wins. Through to second round of JPT after beating M*llwall on penalties :DD. West Ham knocked me out of the Carling Cup 2nd Round though, it was a great match. Dailly got sent off against his old club for me, so we had 10 men for about 60 minutes. We battled in and had the upper hand for some of the second half, but just couldn't score. Then on 90th minute Semedo scores a bizarre own goal where he could just hoof it clear but instead hoofs it into his own net! (He must have sliced the ball trying to clear it I guess). Going well though, I'm loving the new tactics side of things etc :)).

Cheers for the link Rich. I saw it earlier but it wasnt working.

Edit: This is going to take years to download

Last edited:
Doesn't look like anyone's able to get the facepack, it hasn't really moved from 26% in hours now, and is spending most of the time at 0.1kB/s.

Still only one person has the full file, so until more have it it's going to drag.

Mines at 27.6% at the moment. I'm just using v1 plus all the updates from FM09 atm so I dont mind waiting.

Back
Top Bottom