Football Manager 2010

Sortitoutsi is a mess though. There's a ridiculous amount of facepacks and it's a ballache to navigate through them to find one that's the best.

The one I linked to up there doesn't work either.

Very soon, Cut out megapack volume 2 will be released on SUSIE which will have around 55,000 faces in so I'd recommend that.

only had one psp version, and that was during the summer of 2006. it was ok, but not great - only bought it to kill some time on holiday and after the two weeks, i never played it again...

Very soon, Cut out megapack volume 2 will be released on SUSIE which will have around 55,000 faces in so I'd recommend that.
Please link us up when it's released because it sounds brill. I bet it'll involve lots of cleaning up duplicates though which is a pain in the arse (i.e. getting rid of the ones that are included in the game, i.e. fiddling about with that FM file utility, otherwise you only ever see the default faces); always the way.

And getting all the missing logos will be another nightmare job, I've got tons for FM 2009 and I'm tempted to just shove them in but they're all that "shiny" style (because of that great megapack that was released) and it looks weird having them next to the non-shiny default ones. It's either put up with that or yet more fiddling with the FM utility thing.

I could use an up-to-date stadia pack as well, my English one has a few holes in it now and I'm getting sick of seeing all the pictures I found three years ago!

I have the game.
The new interface is brilliant, much better than any previous one.
Just started with Lille.

PS: thanks Dags, i updated directX and it solved my problem.

The interface makes it so much easier to navigate around once you get used to it.

How come you chose Lille, Gerd? I'm tempted to start again with a foreign team again, even though I've recently just given up my Brescia game and started with Crewe. That's my problem with FM, I get restless and keep wanting to try new teams, hence I hardly ever finish seasons :(

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want facepacks, kits and emblems ect just have a look in the FM 09 thread where a few of us found them all out and linked them

I love the new Editor, the kit settings are brilliant!! u can set up alternate socks and shorts and also set up competition specific kits for any specific year, u can evan make future kits so ingame your club uses them in the specific season u set up!!! amazing!

I just got this, can't really be bothered to play it yet though - I always get bored of FM when i'm playing it on my own, i'll wait for some of my mates to get it and then play online :).

I've always loved Lille Dags, could be because they have always had some Belgian players.
I used to live in Ghent for about 20 years and that is only an hour away from Lille, i frequently watched their home games...

A rogue researcher?! :LOL:

My game was sent out on Wednesday morning, still hasn't arrived (from Zaavi.co.uk, everyone else who's ordered from them seems to have got it by now).

Come on come on come on come on come on come on come on come on come on come on come on...

I'm new to inserting graphics to FM. I've managed to insert logos succesfully. I'm using Windows 7. But I'm having problems with(English Premier League) kits showing up on the clubs information screen, I haven't looked to see if they show up in 3d match yet. This is where I extract the png's; username>My Documents>Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2010>graphics>kits>clubs> all pngs plus config.xml
And I have unticked Use skin cache and ticked Always reload skin.

Any help would be appreciated.

Still in my pre-season but a couple of things seems a bit off to me. Aurelio was signed by Spurs for £14 mil and Dos Santos was signed back by Barca for £13 mil. Those fee's seem way too inflated.

I'm new to inserting graphics to FM. I've managed to insert logos succesfully. I'm using Windows 7. But I'm having problems with(English Premier League) kits showing up on the clubs information screen, I haven't looked to see if they show up in 3d match yet. This is where I extract the png's; username>My Documents>Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2010>graphics>kits>clubs> all pngs plus config.xml
And I have unticked Use skin cache and ticked Always reload skin.

Any help would be appreciated.
Apparently this year kits aren't just 3D - you have to have a 2D preview and a 3D kit for the matches themselves. Seems like a massive, massive pain in the arse to me, but there you go. What you've downloaded is most likely only the 3D kits.

Postman's just been, still no sign of my Zaavi order. :(

Back
Top Bottom