FIFA World Cup Brasil 2014

Re: Road to the World Cup Brazil 2014

Poor Pogba he was doing great until he got that red card, good match overall even though Spain didn't take the uperhand through the match but they were more realistic.
Pogba and Varane do great job in Bleus already
I hate see Roja games, ok it's exceptional but so boring...
Congratulations too Spain, now France need try win the three last games and hope Spain play agaisnt walls.

Watching the Netherlands in group stage qualifying can be almost boring 9/10 times. That's not a bad thing, just wish that dominance would carry over into a tourney sometimes. I don't really count the last WC BC the finals were reached with by Dutch standards some pretty poor football. Glad RvP is scoring again..3 goals in 2 games, passed Cruijf on the goals chart.

Wales v. Croatia. Another hard win for us today.

YouTube - Wales - Hrvatska 1:2 highlights

I thought we were unlucky. Bale should have scored to put us 2 up but 2nd your lot started to control the game more and we started playing too deep. Thought a draw would have been fair but it wasn't to be.
I can handle us losing when we at least get the ball down and try and play the right way. We have a young team so hopefully we can keep getting better and in a few years I fancy us to finally qualify for something. Fingers crossed.

Probably the worst team you've had as well though.

With the players you've got you might as well give up playing football and stick to caber tossing in the Highlands.

It's not far off, there is some real decent talent or was in the squad, the likes of adam who isn't quite good enough to wear the shirt and miller who's time should have been up a little while ago, is the problem, it doesn't help that he calls up boyd, with all respect is a good player in league 1 but debut in a must win? it's crazy. There's alot of promising youth and good players who constantly get overlooked and instead resort to average championship players mostly. Only good thing i can say about scotland tonight was Liam Bridcutt.

The latest ranking of the teams in the 2nd positions.

masodikok3.jpg

i doubt it will stay with all these teams finishing 2nd but if these teams stay 2nd im guessing england, france, croatia and greece will be top seeds? and tbh i wouldn't mind playing vs those other 4 teams..

i doubt it will stay with all these teams finishing 2nd but if these teams stay 2nd im guessing england, france, croatia and greece will be top seeds? and tbh i wouldn't mind playing vs those other 4 teams..
Israel and Portugal changed in any way, otherwise, it will be "fantastic" if Portugal does not get even the play-offs ... :ROLL:

the 4 top seeds are based on fifa ranking am i right? such a bullshit ...should be based on this ranking so if u work hard and well in this competition u could fight against weeker teams...i know the fifa ranking based on this theory but in general

ye its based on fifa rankings, i reckon they should do a random draw for the playoffs.

england will be first in group and Ukraine - second, maybe first. Montenegro 3rd

ok thx info. hope you're right.

latest FIFA rankings we gone down to 7th, behind ..colombia:CONFUSE:

Is it just me or does Neymar suck ass?

Admittedly I don't watch Brazilian football, but by god he's average (at best) for Brazil (right enough, Brazil are average at best too).

I've watched quite a fair few games of Brazil when he's played and I've never been impressed with him.

I remember he impressed against Scotland, mind you I could probably impress against Scotland seeing as they have Caldwell and Berra at centreback.

FD

ye Neymar is a complete shite. massively overrated youtube player. £50m barça wasted on him lol. both times he played vs England he done fuck all, and our defence aint exactly brilliant.

and also well done japan for being 1st team qualified.

i dont understand the so much hate about Neymar, he was good in brasil, yes...he is young and talented, yes...he is a loyal player, yes...he is hyped by Santos and the press & media, yes very much...
but why say he is shit, i hate him? i dont get it, maybe all the jeaulousy came up from some people or the sadness that he havent signed for their fav club and im sure u havent even saw him play but only national games (neither have i) so how about we shut the hell up and give him a season to prove, and if he is half as good as the press says we are in for a treat here in europe

i dont understand the so much hate about Neymar, he was good in brasil, yes...he is young and talented, yes...he is a loyal player, yes...he is hyped by Santos and the press & media, yes very much...
but why say he is shit, i hate him? i dont get it, maybe all the jeaulousy came up from some people or the sadness that he havent signed for their fav club and im sure u havent even saw him play but only national games (neither have i) so how about we shut the hell up and give him a season to prove, and if he is half as good as the press says we are in for a treat here in europe

Not sure if your responding to me or the Dazzla guy, but where did I mention I hate him?

As I said I've saw him quite a number of times for Brazil admittedly and he has never impressed.

Guess we'll see how it goes, although for the hype I'm looking for something a tad special as Barca aren't the hardest team to play with.

FD

i adressed this to the so called "haters", if u feel like u one of them well dont blame me :)

watching Neymar play, you are forced to marvel at the immense talent, raw skill and pure creativity his agent must have.

Thanks Scotland !!!

Once again Kevin De Bruyne showed that he is our best player: a goal and an assist. Benteke had a bit of a bad day at the office, we should have led 3 or 4 - 0 when Serbia scored (Courtois afterwards was frustrated because he thought he made a mistake there).

Serbia has a very good team. They are like Belgium a couple of years ago: very good but unlucky.

You all so see that refs begin to favour our national team when there is the slightest doubt about a decision. We really couldn't complain about this ref (not that he made major mistakes, but lots of litle ones...).

Superb performance by Scotland, considering there was a lot of call-offs too.

Kinda glad though, due to some of the Cocky Croats saying 5-0, LOL.

Looking around the groups, but wtf is the Switzerland group all about? Seriously that is one con job, does that mean more of the FIFA delegates get an invite?

FD

That group is by far the weakest yes. Norway were the top seed for that group, I have no idea how.

If I didn't make any mathematical errors Belgium are the first European team that are at least in the playoffs. Still hope they win their group directly, but be a great success for that young generation of footballers they have right now.

And Malta won their first game yesterday. Liechtenstein also "won", because playing 1-1 vs. Slovakia must feel like a win for such a small team. Always like those fighting underdogs. :TU:

Back
Top Bottom