FIFA World Cup Brasil 2014

Re: Road to the World Cup Brazil 2014

I don't think that Romania will lose against Turkey in Bucharest. Romania - Turkey will be the game for the second spot in the group. If Romania draw or win, they will be second after Holland. If Turkey will win, I think with that motivation they will defeat Estonia away and Holland at home and so become 2nd in the group. Nice game this tuesday in Bucharest :)

A WC with both Romania and Belgium back in the mix would be sweet. Unless Iceland somehow nabs second spot in our group and we'd have to play Romania for the final tournament. Then, to hell with them.

WC 2014 will be without Bafana Bafana. :( Instead Ethiopia may reach a WC tournament for the first time.

And Morocco are out of the race for the tournament, too. Their group was won by Ivory Coast, which isn't that of a huge surprise.

Last edited:

Actually Morocco elimination was a big surprise over here, they have much more talent than Cote d'Ivoire but thanks to a terrible coaching and management they're now out :(

And there goes Tunisia as well, feeling sad about this one. Cap Verde have a shot at playing their first WC now.

Actually Morocco elimination was a big surprise over here, they have much more talent than Cote d'Ivoire but thanks to a terrible coaching and management they're now out :(
Totally seconding that, I'm just pleased that our coach's contract will end at the end of this month ...

Really don't feel bad for South Africa being knocked-out. Ethiopia plays nice attacking football, while SA play absolutely awful football. Based on the last AFCON.

Totally seconding that, I'm just pleased that our coach's contract will end at the end of this month ...

Then we start all over again how many times do we have to keep doing this it's an embarrassment to Maroc football we need to get our act together especially as will be hosting the next ACON

Maybe it would help if Morocco would give a manager 4 or 5 years time.
Even an extremely competent man like Gerets had adifficult time. If manager after manager fails, then perhaps the players are not good enough ?

Actually, Taoussi has NEVER coached a NT before so I was sceptic from the start.
And about Gerets, I loved the way we played, even if we lost (a lot of times it was because african refereeing and I'm not even biased or kidding), but this time, it's clear that Taoussi is gicing up to popular pressure (you could easily have seen that in Tanzania's game where he totally got another like 17 new faces or something like that).

YES, we need stability and YES, we ARE overrated, let's face it, African football has evolved a lot in these 10 last years and we're still living in the past where we would scored at least 4 goals against every african team a part from the big guns, but all of this should come with an experienced coach like Hervé Renard (I'm so happy we're linked with him).

Salovenia 1 - Albania 0 , maybe we didn't deserve to lose , but Handanovic show his class so we can't score , not we lost 2nd place , next match its vs Iceland away and we must win this one if we still want to keep our hopes alive ....

our fans were amazing in Slovenia and we were many in stadium , also other part or tribune you can see reds with Albanian flags
YouTube - Slloveni-Shqipëri , Tifozat Kuq e Zi

YouTube - Slovenia vs Albania 1-0 06.09.2013 Full Highlights (Slloveni vs Shqiperi 1-0)

....all of this should come with an experienced coach like Hervé Renard (I'm so happy we're linked with him).

Keep your bloody hands off him! (No, I'm not kidding). Rumor has it: He should be coming back to coach my local team, which is one of the best news I've heard this year.

The players are not good enough and the effort is not good enough. But I hope...we can bring back the glory days

Keep your bloody hands off him! (No, I'm not kidding). Rumor has it: He should be coming back to coach my local team, which is one of the best news I've heard this year.
mq1.jpg

The fact that Morocco didn't qualify could be a good thing for the Belgian national squad: this might be a reason for Zakkaria Bakkali to choose for our national team.

Albania's result may also influence Januzaj, but concerning Januzaj, Marouane Fellaini going to Man Utd might be a huge factor. Fellaini himself had to choosse between Morocco and Belgium and i'm sure he will try to convince Januzaj to coose for Belgium...

Romania 0-2 Turkey
Turkey is back on track. The road is bumpy dough, but with Terim everything is possible.

Ukraine - England 0 : 0
It was difficult match. We still have matches against Polska and San Marino, and England against Montenegro and Poland.

Last edited:

omg god Turkey will advance to the play offs...i hope, but surely it will be Romania, 6 points from Estonia and from Andorra is a much easier task than getting 6 points from Holland and from Estonia, even thog we are in the 2nd place right know, getting 3 points in Amsterdam is pretty much mission impossible

omg god Turkey will advance to the play offs...i hope, but surely it will be Romania, 6 points from Estonia and from Andorra is a much easier task than getting 6 points from Holland and from Estonia, even thog we are in the 2nd place right know, getting 3 points in Amsterdam is pretty much mission impossible

Dunno. The men in Orange have been pretty uninspiring lately. It's kinda sad Kuyt and Wesley Fucking Sneijder are currently starting games.. Though the first I understand more than the 2nd. At least Robben won't be suspended against Turkey. 2-0 against Andorra is kinda shit.

Last edited:

i suppose the werent so much motivated for this weekend against low rated teams as even 4 points also did the job for them

Bulgaria 2-1 winners over Malta :) 2nd Place with 13pts, now just hoping for an Italy win in October over Denmark.

Ukraine - England 0 : 0
It was difficult match. We still have matches against Polska and San Marino, and England against Montenegro and Poland.

draw was ok for us, game was grimey, no fun. our last 2 games are at home, we should win them but its england...

also what are mexico up to? 1 win out of 8 in the hex..
and what a fucking goal from torres for panama:SHOCK:

edit: lol this skill from palacios crazy mane

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom