FIFA 17 News & Discussion Thread

I knew a the full reveal would come june 12, but only now I realized it is today.

Im really expecting something big with the new engine. I expect some lifelike scenes on close up cams. Frostbite is vey good and the guys behind FIFA are very good at making cinematic plays with close up action.

Martial tweeted about a new game mode. The video is private. The tweet has been deleted.

Really excited, hoping for improved player models and I'm sure we'll see some kind of pitch wear aesthetic too.

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Confirmed in the text you can play at any EPL club:

Published on 12 Jun 2016

Powered by Frostbite, The Journey is a new mode in FIFA 17. Make your mark on and off the pitch as the Premier League's next rising star, Alex Hunter. Play at any Premier League club, for authentic managers, and alongside some of the best players on the planet. Start your Journey:

If they're had the time to do that then I expect all gameplay issues to be ironed out.

Why do I have to be Alex Hunter...surely you can input the name of your choice?

There'll probably be more later during the conference, it's just the trailers that have leaked.
I hope so.

Mourinho tips during carrer mode in FIFA17:
jose-mourinho-giving-directions.gif

Can't say I see the appeal of playing as a fictional player that I didn't even personally create. Thought the 2K stuff was terrible. I wonder if we can at least customize his appearance?

Here's a thought, how about online co-op career mode? Would require what, fuck all time and money investment to implement that? That sure would be nice.

Can't say I see the appeal of playing as a fictional player that I didn't even personally create. Thought the 2K stuff was terrible. I wonder if we can at least customize his appearance?

Here's a thought, how about online co-op career mode? Would require what, fuck all time and money investment to implement that? That sure would be nice.

Fight Night Champion's story mode was pretty shit as well, the premise is great but the experience becomes so scripted, for example the story might force all your shots to miss so it can play out some scripted crap about him being low on confidence and such, in Fight Night they had rubbish like you broke your hand before a fight so had to only throw punches with a certain hand, or you could only throw bodyshots in a fight etc. etc.

Back
Top Bottom