FIFA 17 News & Discussion Thread

Can't see anything about, tactics or defence in there, it's all about attacking....how about fixing the CDM staying in position for example?

Too busy implementing user controlled throw ins I guess. I was first concerned when their game ambassadors were revealed to be all attacking players. Surely they could have got one defender.

Last edited:
Graphics look great. Story mode looks garbage. I hope Be A Pro (single player) hasn't been swapped out for that. I don't want to be "Alex Hunter", and even if I did, I wouldn't want to start from the top division. I'd want to start from the bottom.

Disappointed - I think the inside stadium shots and the manager models are just for that. What a waste.

Graphics look great. Story mode looks garbage. I hope Be A Pro (single player) hasn't been swapped out for that. I don't want to be "Alex Hunter", and even if I did, I wouldn't want to start from the top division. I'd want to start from the bottom.

Disappointed - I think the inside stadium shots and the manager models are just for that. What a waste.

That's the main thing. I usually like to start off by playing for some poxy little club, and work my way up. The dream is if the journey to getting recognized by bigger clubs was a challenge, and rewarding.

LoL more excuses for more scripting. I guess the 90 minute goals or the defences opening up for no reason are officially part of "story mode"

Why can't a company like EA still make right body models? Strange really.
(Still want to be hopefull tough, no gameplay videos yet!)

Back
Top Bottom