FIFA 17 News & Discussion Thread

Noticed that there is a mention of the "four ambassadors" in the press release and that they have influenced the action on the pitch. Either this is just another EA statement or there is gonna be a big influence on individuality this year.

And it looks like Player Career is getting tweaked big time or there is... wait for it..

Story mode.

ygh38eA.jpg

Last edited:
Noticed that there is a mention of the "four ambassadors" in the press release and that they have influenced the action on the pitch. Either this is just another EA statement or there is gonna be a big influence on individuality this year.
I'd love that to be the case, but I sort of read that as "players will fall into one of four categories", rather than "all the players will be different".

Pessimistic I know, but. I'm looking forward to hearing gameplay opinions.

FIFA 17 also introduced four new football ambassadors who have influenced complete innovation in the action on the pitch. James Rodriguez of Real Madrid C.F., Anthony Martial of Manchester United, Eden Hazard of Chelsea FC, and Marco Reus of Borussia Dortmund are four world-class attacking footballers who are capable of changing any game.

I don't know what the feck that means. There is an emphasis on the final third of the game? Ah, feck it.

I don't know what the feck that means. There is an emphasis on the final third of the game? Ah, feck it.

exactly my thoughts. but whatever great game they do on E3, at E3 forums the feedback will turn the game upside down = arcade attack players in favour

Fifa generally do OK with with new engines though. They not Konami that take a 3 year cycle to get things going properly.

The pic doesn't look like mourinho but the voice does sound like it.

Fifa 17 with new engines...

I think the movment and feeling the game will change but nothing more. Same philosophy.

Looking promising this transition to the Frostbite engine.

This was needed and I'm very happy EA have taken this move.

I have little hope the gameplay will be good but i have big hopes the game can be enjoyable for the first time in many years and EA can at least go back to the game where you can really harness your creativity and enjoy playing rather than this confused clunky robotic mess with too many engines which dont work together.

Im most looking forward to seeing thew animations and phsyciallity. Will be interesting to see the skills and how they have evolved.

I don't get this gameplay anygood stuff. Ok, you are an acknowledged gameplay editot, but I'm also coming from pes5/6 generation and can honestly say, that Fifa16 for me is light years ahead of Pes2016 gameplay wise and I would be satisfied with gfx update and fine tuning of Fifa16's gameplay for Fifa17.

I get varied games, anything could happen feeling, goal variety, player individuality, etc.. Ok, not the biggest strength of Fifa16 are team individuality and tactics, but they are not bad and all other areas shine.

My opinion is solely based on offline, full manual, zero assist gameplay.

I don't get this gameplay anygood stuff. Ok, you are an acknowledged gameplay editot, but I'm also coming from pes5/6 generation and can honestly say, that Fifa16 for me is light years ahead of Pes2016 gameplay wise and I would be satisfied with gfx update and fine tuning of Fifa16's gameplay for Fifa17.

I get varied games, anything could happen feeling, goal variety, player individuality, etc.. Ok, not the biggest strength of Fifa16 are team individuality and tactics, but they are not bad and all other areas shine.

I agree with this as an old iss/pes player fifa 16 is the first football game I still play almost a year after release..I think PES meeting FIFA 16 standards would be an achievement they are that far apart

Am I the only one who noticed they still can get the player name fonts right on the jerseys in the teaser?

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

I'm worried about modding the game on pc ! :((

Most people were when Ignite arrived. One thing I do know is EA have been supporting the master race ever since 2010. Though they don't publicly acknowledge the modding community, doubt they would do something against it. Modders will always work something out. Hopefully the file structure isn't drastically different.

Am I the only one who noticed they still can get the player name fonts right on the jerseys in the teaser?

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

I'm unsure. But these ugly font distortion is there for many many years.
I hope they make something with the nets as well.

I'm alao wondering who will implement coin toss first. Shouldn't be difficult and is part of the game..

http://www.fifa.com/mm/Document/Foo...ng/02/36/01/11/LawsofthegamewebEN_Neutral.pdf

Last edited:

Totally agreeing here!

Its the 12th, bring it on!

Back
Top Bottom