FIFA 11 - PC

Can someone tell me is there Champs League or Europa Leauge in FIFA 11 and is there domstic cup competions in manager mode, i've won my leauge and that seem's to be it.....:RANT:

I am seriously swing back towords PES and pritty fast, The cut scene's are dreadfull, and when you win the league you dont find out until the season is over, Awfull cheap from EA, As regards gameplay i have to say as a huge PES fan, Fifa is slightly better, the Finishin in frot of goal is way better, But pens, Free-Kicks, And long Range shooting are quite awfull to use, Pens being the worst.

It's a pitty, as EA could turn this into one mean Football Game.;)

Oh and is there any way at all you can edit FIFA 11 or is the editing only for PES...:COAT:

As an overall football game PES is better. I would have liked switching from PES to FIFA this year, but even gameplay is better in PES. Intros are great, celebrations great, graphics, faces, replays. I really enjoy playing PES 2011 and I was decided to change this year to FIFA but I would have lost a real representation of real football like PES 2011 does.

hmm first of all this the FIFA 11 PC thread, you have a whole fotum to calebrate about how PES is representing real football (whatever). So dont do it in here.

Anyone can have his opinion but if you ask me FIFA this year is the best football game i've played until now, by far.

Every match is thriling, every goal has something diferent, ball physics, player reactions/animations are all great, sure they can be better some things but i've learn to enjoy what i have.

I would really like to play FIFA 11, you know, I am not a PES FAN BOY (not at my 37 years old) but we have to remember that we are playing FIFA 10 for consoles. They have done nothing but porting the game from consoles and update squads.
If EA really solves lagging problems I´ll be the first to leave PES 2011 and play FIFA 11.

hmm first of all this the FIFA 11 PC thread, you have a whole fotum to calebrate about how PES is representing real football (whatever). So dont do it in here.

Anyone can have his opinion but if you ask me FIFA this year is the best football game i've played until now, by far.

Every match is thriling, every goal has something diferent, ball physics, player reactions/animations are all great, sure they can be better some things but i've learn to enjoy what i have.

Did you read my post right, this is the part i was looking for an an awnser to and not a debate.....:FAIL:

Can someone tell me is there Champs League or Europa Leauge in FIFA 11 and is there domstic cup competions in manager mode, i've won my leauge and that seem's to be it..

I would really like to play FIFA 11, you know, I am not a PES FAN BOY (not at my 37 years old) but we have to remember that we are playing FIFA 10 for consoles. They have done nothing but porting the game from consoles and update squads.
If EA really solves lagging problems I´ll be the first to leave PES 2011 and play FIFA 11.

couldn't agree more ...

I don't know if this is the right place where to ask you a question...anyway, I've seen, via texture editor, that there are plenty of boot textures in .big files, much more than selectable in edit mode (59 boots)...so what I want to know is, is there a way to have all these boots in game? I'm talkin about over 80 boots ;)

For all people who don't have all sponsors on kits, like in Germany for me,
just add this to your rna.ini and voila all sponsors are there :)

Code:
// Gambling Restricted
[KIT_LOCALE_LOC1]
KIT_OFFSET = 20
COUNTRY = hu

For all people who don't have all sponsors on kits, like in Germany for me,
just add this to your rna.ini and voila all sponsors are there :)

Code:
// Gambling Restricted
[KIT_LOCALE_LOC1]
KIT_OFFSET = 20
COUNTRY = hu

He Cesc dose this work for all clubs or is it just german teams.

Huge thanks mate, totaly new to FIFA and trying to learn how to edit it.....;))
I'm also new to Fifa, I just read, read and more read :D

Btw. have you ever noticed that all striped Umbro kits
are wrong? If you zoom in you can see zigzag stripes instead of normal ones.
For example, Sunderland, West Brom, Nottingham and all other striped Umbro kits.
What a huge mistake by EA :SHOCK:

I'm also new to Fifa, I just read, read and more read :D

Btw. have you ever noticed that all striped Umbro kits
are wrong? If you zoom in you can see zigzag stripes instead of normal ones.
For example, Sunderland, West Brom, Nottingham and all other striped Umbro kits.
What a huge mistake by EA :SHOCK:

lol thang god you said that i thought it was just my Graphics settings....:SHOCK:

Can somebody help me to make a list with all teams which have the
problem with zigzag Umbro stripes? I maybe start to fix all these kits.

Can somebody help me to make a list with all teams which have the
problem with zigzag Umbro stripes? I maybe start to fix all these kits.

Don't need it anymore, it's too much work to be honest, I will
do that only for West Brom and Sunderland.

bent.png

Need still to edit the alpha, too but at least it's already better
than the stupid zigzags but took me a long work in PS.

Don't need it anymore, it's too much work to be honest, I will
do that only for West Brom and Sunderland.

Need still to edit the alpha, too but at least it's already better
than the stupid zigzags but took me a long work in PS.

They do have zig zags IRL, just not very big
prod_2447_46.jpg

I said unlike PES(2008-2011), not unlike PES6(wich is a really good game)

Are you just following what Cesc fabregas said :LOL:?

Noticed a little community of you here all following he says.

Anyway the point about all goals in this game being pretty much exactly the same are shown in this video here:
YouTube - Fifa 11 Montage

Same, through ball, high defensive line, goal combo used over and over again!

I've seen that some players have non selectable boots in edit mode and in game as well...e.g. Coutinho wears Nike Mercurial Cactus, Aquilani Nike Legend White/Red...and you can't choose those boots in edit mode! so I suppose, it will be a file (something like a txt file), inside the structure of the game where information of player/boot link is held!
guys I told you yesterday that there are 137 boots in data 2 .big file...so we must find the way to have all them in game! any tip, any suggestion is welcome

With database editor it is possible to change the boot ID, so I think
somebody will make a boot editor any day. ;)

@ klashman

So you the me as bad idol for the community :D

Anyway the point about all goals in this game being pretty much exactly the same are shown in this video here:

YouTube - Ibrahimovic goal against greece

YouTube - Ibrahimovic Vs Greece ( Goal Same Like Mehmet Topuz )

oh my god two same goals!

(im sure i can find 1000 same 1 on 1 goals in real football)

I love this video and i love the song (pendulum rocks!!)
I hope that Fifa 12 pc will be the same as Fifa 12 ps3/360.
When I play on my xbox, they are some little difference but these game are amazing!!:P

Back
Top Bottom