FIFA 11 - PC

just when i praised them i found something irritating.

whenever you exit the game, updated squads get back to default (start of the season) ones. so you have to load updated squads each time you want to play.

anyway to fix that? it freaks me out.

whenever you exit the game, updated squads get back to default (start of the season) ones. so you have to load updated squads each time you want to play.

1. Load the squads.
2. Save the squads.
3. Save the profile.

Done ;)

i tried it step by step but it doesn't work (at least not with me).

as soon as i exit the game, the squads are again back to default ones.

hate it. :RANT:
Hmm weird because I did it exactly this way for me.
You really saved the profile over "My Fifa 11" - Fifa 11 profile - Save?

If it still not work, try delete (make a Backup copy) all squad
files in Fifa 11 My Documents folder and try it again.

Hmm weird because I did it exactly this way for me.
You really saved the profile over "My Fifa 11" - Fifa 11 profile - Save?

If it still not work, try delete (make a Backup copy) all squad
files in Fifa 11 My Documents folder and try it again.

yes i did.

i also deletel all squads files from fifa 11 my documents and put back just new updated squads file. but it's same again.

1.First of all you must have patch 1.01
2.Than download this january updated squad (Squads020110224201634%Keretek 1) or use another that you already have: www.megaupload.com/?d=WE6K1JZJ
3.Go to C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\FIFA 11 folder and delete everything in it that has a name squad
4.Copy this downloaded Squads0 20110224201634%Keretek 1 in that FIFA 11 folder and make him to be read-only
5.Than turn on FIFA 11, than go to My fifa 11-FIFA 11 profiles-load and load that Keretek 1 file
6. Than go on to save and instead to save Keretek 1 file you must Create New Squads and than that new squad you created have to save
7. When you next time launch game you will have the latest squad
8. Nice thing is that its worked also when you play online.

Hope I helped you and others who have the same problem. Cheers.

Last edited:
1.First of all you must have patch 1.01
2.Than download this january updated squad (Squads020110224201634%Keretek 1) or use another that you already have: www.megaupload.com/?d=WE6K1JZJ
3.Go to C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\FIFA 11 folder and delete everything in it that has a name squad
4.Copy this downloaded Squads0 20110224201634%Keretek 1 in that FIFA 11 folder and make him to be read-only
5.Than turn on FIFA 11, than go to My fifa 11-FIFA 11 profiles-load and load that Keretek 1 file
6. Than go on to save and instead to save Keretek 1 file you must Create New Squads and than that new squad you created have to save
7. When you next time launch game you will have the latest squad
8. Nice thing is that its worked also when you play online.

Hope I helped you and others who have the same problem. Cheers.

tnx for the feedback, i'll try.

but few things first:

- my file don't have that sufix "keretek". is that your username or what? does it make any difference?

- how do i make that squads file read only? by clicking propertis and marking read only box?

tnx for the feedback, i'll try.

but few things first:

- my file don't have that sufix "keretek". is that your username or what? does it make any difference?

- how do i make that squads file read only? by clicking propertis and marking read only box?

- Answer for 1 question: "You then use name of your file and that should not have any differences"
- Answer for 2 question: "Yes"

- Answer for 1 question: "You then use name of your file and that should not have any differences"
- Answer for 2 question: "Yes"

thank you very much miki. it worked ;)

you saved me lot of nerves :D

p.s. one tehnical question for all of you guys:

in order to corectly install offical patch 1.01 do we have to install fifa to its defaul root directory or we can install it where ever we want (such as "D:" partition)? does it make any difference?

hi, i begin play fifa 11 tournament... later i am update squad, how is posted top of this page... for exhibition matches and new tournaments is team rosters updated, but when i load my tournament save and want to play next match of czech league, is there still old (non updated) rosters :(

how i make it, if i want updated rosters in a early start tournament??? :(

hi, i begin play fifa 11 tournament... later i am update squad, how is posted top of this page... for exhibition matches and new tournaments is team rosters updated, but when i load my tournament save and want to play next match of czech league, is there still old (non updated) rosters :(

how i make it, if i want updated rosters in a early start tournament??? :(
No chance, you can't use another squad in an already started tournament.

but if you have an original dvd and update rosters from the menu (my fifa 11 -> edit -> edit squad -> download latest squads), then is the same rosters for exhibition and started tournament too :(

Does anyone have lag? I know it was fixed for the ATI cards, but every so often, little lag appears when I play the CPU. but the best thing is, theres none atall online.

I was also so in the online lag was not, but in the game with the computer were lag, I decided probelma simply by changing the quality to low and put MSAA x4, there is practically no difference

Quite strange, you shouldn't get lags, have you tried updating your drivers or even reinstalling your game?

Yup, I updated my drivers the other day and have re-installed FIFA about 3 times.

Anyone here uses hybrid gameplay ? i am using hybrid gameplay v4.8. It seems my ai team mate ai more often making runs without using trigger run compared to default gameplay. :))

Shame though there is nothing much they can do with the cutscenes :RANT:
Hope to see much better mechanic and ball physic of shooting, crossing, heading in 2012. Still feels a bit scripted between shot/cross, ball, and the gk.

Btw i suggest you try hybrid gameplay v4.8, cheers

Last edited:
This board isn't exactly flowing but it seems like an apt place to ask. Can anybody recommend a good mod that changes the gameplay of Fifa 11? I'm pretty bored so i'm thinking about giving FIFA 11 a chance on PC but quite frankly the console version that i've played is a) too fast (yes even on slow) b) players are too streamlined (i.e perfect turning circles and dribbling ability) c) goalkeepers are still too scripted/'super-human' d) tackling is just too easy e) tall players are never cumbersome and always strong etc etc

Any kind of decent gameplay mod to eradicate these things and make the gameplay, i don't know, more realistic? I'm looking for something along the lines of Yair's gameplay patch for PES but a FIFA equivalent.

Back
Top Bottom