FIFA 11 - PC

For some reason my game crashes every time alter I play a game. After the menu, the game freezes and won't respond. This is getting frustrating.
I have the North American download version from EA Store.
Guys, any idea?
My PC is powerful BTW.

Last edited:
FIFA 11 for the PC rocks, i wish theres more replays for near goals plays.

When i make nice plays and the shot past near the goal the game doesn't show any replay constantly, is boring, not to see them. :(

there only show the headers and when the keeper touch the ball :FAIL:

Yes it's 100% compatible with new LOD, it edits same data file but if You first put LOD data file in game folder and then aplly Camera Patch it will edits that file from LOD

I wont make a new thread so here's my problem.

It's with FIFA 11 PC Be a Pro:Seasons/Virtual Pro

I've unlocked the "Selection of white boots" accomplishment but when I try to edit my Virtual Pro then all the boots are still locked.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
A couple of questions..

Do I get offers from other teams (other leagues too) on career mode? (not be a Pro)

Is there anything like stadiumserver (to add new stadiums) for Fifa? I mean, was it released for last versions?

Thanks!

Have you guys read the difference between PS3/360 and PC? When
you read it think about it. I got a 360 but i will stay at pes6.

Edit the Player properties
Is there a chance to edit the attributes from the players, at the pc version without any tool.

If i try it ,i only can set the properties down, but no chance to set them up, like from 85 to 90.

Just a couple of things before I choose whether to buy FIFA or PES:

- is there a way to get moved to another team in BAP, like happens in PES2010's BAL?

- is there a chance to change BAP difficulty level? I've played a couple of matches at a friend of mine, and scored twice in the first match of my career (Arsenal reserves). It's kind of unrealisticly easy.

- and (but this is just a very minor thing) is there a way to select a different scoreboard for, say, Serie A matches? I love the one in the demo and in BAP with Arsenal, but I can't stand the one that my friend had when playing Inter - Juventus..

Other than that I'm still getting used to full manual in the demo, but it feels like it's more free than PES2011 at this stage.

Have you guys read the difference between PS3/360 and PC? When
you read it think about it. I got a 360 but i will stay at pes6.

Were you living under the rocks when PC version was actually is last gen and on par with ps2? This year the difference is a small one and could be same as console next year.

I gotta admit that FIFA 11 (PC) is very good. But the lack of replays is very frustrating and the PK mode is still way too fast paced to achieve anything from a real PK shootout (which is slow, painful and full of suspense). I don't get it why they can't even show the players walking to the ball and have optional replays... this kind of arcade shooting has no place in a sports simulation. But then again it's the same arcade crapola in PES too.

Well anyway... it's really surprising how good FIFA 11 (PC) is... as 08, 09 and 10 were total and utter garbage.

Is it as good as PES 5/6? Hell no, but best modern football game for PC anyway...!! Well done EA.

Well anyway... it's really surprising how good FIFA 11 (PC) is... as 08, 09 and 10 were total and utter garbage.
Agree for 08 and 10 (FIFA 10 has probably been the worst I remember along with.. suspense suspense.. FIFA 97!!)

I must admit that I kind of liked FIFA 09 PC though. It was entertaining especially against friends, with manual crosses and manual through balls.
Now I'm struggling in the FIFA11 demo with full manual, but I must admit it's a huge step in the "total freedom" direction.

Hi anyone from Asia tried FIFA 11 on PC online ? How does it play ? Is it laggy ? Need some advice before I purchase it. Really hate the feeling of lag when playing a soccer game online.

I wont make a new thread so here's my problem.

It's with FIFA 11 PC Be a Pro:Seasons/Virtual Pro

I've unlocked the "Selection of white boots" accomplishment but when I try to edit my Virtual Pro then all the boots are still locked.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

anyone?! :YAWN:

Could sb confirm that changing gf 9600gt to hd4850 or gts250 will improve the performance of he game cause now I haven't as much fluid as want and especially replays and after game scenes are disaster.

My spec. Intel core2duo 2,4GHz, gf 9600gt

Anyone know where i can get upto date Celtic & Rangers kits for fifa 11, and how do you get them into the game.....:CONFUSE:

No offense but 9600 wasn't a top card even when it was released.

no offense , but i have xfx 9500 gt 1gb "which is by far inferior to 9600 "and i run the game on high settings at resolution 1440*900
with zero lag
best regards

Back
Top Bottom