FIFA 11 - PC

(im sure i can find 1000 same 1 on 1 goals in real football)

:CONFUSE:

No since in gaming, we usually play it on 10 mins,and repeteadly in a short time... getting bored so easily.. Lets say 1 goal with almost the same pattern in each game for about 9 games (90 mins)

compared to real world, in a match, suppose that every 10 mins out of 90 mins, theres a goal with almost the same pattern.. isnt it quite boring.. :YAWN:

With database editor it is possible to change the boot ID, so I think
somebody will make a boot editor any day. ;)

@ klashman

So you the me as bad idol for the community :D

No, you have done much great work for the PES6 community which is great but you have sheep following everything you say :CONFUSE: .

Whatever your opinion on FIFA is fine. If people choose to follow you, more power to you!

YouTube - Ibrahimovic goal against greece

YouTube - Ibrahimovic Vs Greece ( Goal Same Like Mehmet Topuz )

oh my god two same goals!

(im sure i can find 1000 same 1 on 1 goals in real football)

:LMAO: You have just proved yourself wrong!

The game favors those goals i mentioned! So to win, just play using the same attacking patterns and you win easily! No balance, no tactics, no first touch, turning momentum inertia etc.. just a very repetitive game!

Like Speedster said your playing multiple 10-15 minute matches and your scoring the same goals, over and over and over again. Sometimes 2-3 times per match? That through ball to beat the high line! I once won 11-0 vs the CPU doing that same attack over and over again on legendary!

Just making this point!

No, you have done much great work for the PES6 community which is great but you have sheep following everything you say :CONFUSE: .

Whatever your opinion on FIFA is fine. If people choose to follow you, more power to you!

:LMAO: You have just proved yourself wrong!

The game favors those goals i mentioned! So to win, just play using the same attacking patterns and you win easily! No balance, no tactics, no first touch, turning momentum inertia etc.. just a very repetitive game!

Like Speedster said your playing multiple 10-15 minute matches and your scoring the same goals, over and over and over again. Sometimes 2-3 times per match? That through ball to beat the high line! I once won 11-0 vs the CPU doing that same attack over and over again on legendary!

Just making this point!

let me put it this way,

1. in Legendary cause this is my lvl of playing the most difficult is to score 1 on 1, cause you cannot pass trhough pass easily!
2. if you play 10 games and you only shooting from distance you will only score from distance, and then you will tell us "oh look look in fifa you score only from distance"
3. the 25% of goals are coming from 1 on 1, in real football

you really need to relax a little bit and if fifa is so bad and so predictable for you why you spent your precious time playing this boring game (for you). leave us in our misery of scoring only 1 on 1 we will survive!! (im ironic)

For all people who don't have all sponsors on kits, like in Germany for me,
just add this to your rna.ini and voila all sponsors are there :)

Code:
// Gambling Restricted
[KIT_LOCALE_LOC1]
KIT_OFFSET = 20
COUNTRY = hu

i try it but see nothing change ..could you please just show somwe screenshots?

let me put it this way,

1. in Legendary cause this is my lvl of playing the most difficult is to score 1 on 1, cause you cannot pass trhough pass easily!

:CONFUSE: play it upfield 1-2 with strikers, through ball, goal! Easy!
2. if you play 10 games and you only shooting from distance you will only score from distance, and then you will tell us "oh look look in fifa you score only from distance"

No, i was saying the AI is so predictable, it just invites you to score from those same places all the time! 25% of goals are 1 on 1, i mean,
3. the 25% of goals are coming from 1 on 1, in real football

:CONFUSE::CONFUSE::CONFUSE::CONFUSE::CONFUSE:

you really need to relax a little bit and if fifa is so bad and so predictable for you why you spent your precious time playing this boring game (for you). leave us in our misery of scoring only 1 on 1 we will survive!! (im ironic

No, again, another failed assumption! I just don't understand your view that FIFA is perfect simulation. I played this game last year on the consoles and i know how it works!I'm not wasting my time on it this year, i wasted 2 month on it last year! I haven't played this game at all on PC becasue i don't need to, it's the same as FIFA 10 last year which was very arcade like!

Last edited:
No, again, another failed assumption! I just don't understand your view that FIFA is perfect. I played this game last year on the consoles and i know how it works!I'm not wasting my time on it this year, i wasted 2 month on it last year! I haven't played this game at all on PC becasue i don't need to, it's the same as FIFA 10 last year which was very arcade like!

so you are judging a game without even play it? you say about the 1 on 1 without ever done it with your fingers? :CONFUSE::CONFUSE::CONFUSE:

FIFA 11 PC is FIFA 10 console + WC + tweaks in engine, you cant think that you know the game just because you have played the console fifa 10 and WC, its so naive from you, there is no point talking because what you saying is just from how you imagine these game is.

jesus.

so you are judging a game without even play it? you say about the 1 on 1 without ever done it with your fingers?

FIFA 11 PC is FIFA 10 console + WC + tweaks in engine,

ohh fro crying out load! IT'S THE SAME GAME!

All they did was mod the chip shot so it wasn't as easy as it was in FIFA 10, the 1-2 shit worked in the WC game, the WC game is actually more advanced than FIFA 11 pc and that had the same issue! Video evidence shows it's exactly the same!

My question is whats the point downloading the huge demo file or buying the game when you know it's the exact same game as last year and you know it's faults?

you cant think that you know the game just because you have played the console fifa 10 and WC, its so naive from you,

Naive? Go and play FIFA 10 console and see how the only difference between that and FIFA 11 pc is the chipped shots! That's it! Same exact game!

there is no point talking because what you saying is just from how you imagine these game is.

Do you really want me to upload a video of me destroying the legendary AI on this game? Is it really worth it?

Do you really want me to upload a video of me destroying the legendary AI on this game? Is it really worth it?

ok you are Pele of FIFA 11 PC and you havent even play it, whatever you say mate

Maybe Kenny's matrix system can change the gameplay. Anybody tried that?

there is a new gameplay mode: FIFA 11 PS3/XBox360 Gameplay Patch for FIFA 11 PC
Version Beta 1.0 - Hybrid Gameplay by Doctor+ Productions

My question is whats the point downloading the huge demo file or buying the game when you know it's the exact same game as last year and you know it's faults?

My question is, what's the point of you trolling this thread, getting into bickering fests with people who have Fifa11 PC and enjoy it? If Fifa11 PC is in your opinion crap and you have no interest in trying it, that's good and all, but why should people have to be force fed your opinion on the matter again and again? There are plenty of people posting in this thread enjoying Fifa11 PC, leave them alone to enjoy it already.

My question is, what's the point of you trolling this thread, getting into bickering fests with people who have Fifa11 PC and enjoy it? If Fifa11 PC is in your opinion crap and you have no interest in trying it, that's good and all, but why should people have to be force fed your opinion on the matter again and again? There are plenty of people posting in this thread enjoying Fifa11 PC, leave them alone to enjoy it already.

Ahh i can't help it opening discussions like that!:BLUSH:

I'm not trolling and saying things to wind people up. Just i didn't understand where he was coming from!

I'm not trolling and saying things to wind people up.

Well obviously I don't know you as a person but that's how it's coming across to me, and I don't even own Fifa11 PC I just read this thread out of curiosity and have seen that many people are both enjoying the game quite a lot (despite the whole Fifa10 console port bla bla) and they're building an already impressive modding scene, it just seems to me if people are able to get enjoyment from the game what's the point in belittling that enjoyment just because you feel otherwise?

Well obviously I don't know you as a person but that's how it's coming across to me, and I don't even own Fifa11 PC I just read this thread out of curiosity and have seen that many people are both enjoying the game quite a lot (despite the whole Fifa10 console port bla bla) and they're building an already impressive modding scene, it just seems to me if people are able to get enjoyment from the game what's the point in belittling that enjoyment just because you feel otherwise?

Nah it's more if you read his posts in this thread you will see him talking a lot of air and being totally ignorant to people who don't worship this game! I just don't get why he's so biased. If you read his posts you will see what i mean :)

Also there has always been a huge modding community over at Soccer gaming which I'm part of! So I'm not arsed what these former PES6 players are doing.

Nah it's more if you read his posts in this thread you will see him talking a lot of air and being totally ignorant to people who don't worship this game! I just don't get why he's so biased. If you read his posts you will see what i mean :)

Also there has always been a huge modding community over at Soccer gaming which I'm part of! So I'm not arsed what these former PES6 players are doing.

im not ignorant, you labeling ppl under the "former PES6 players" and the " Cesc_Fabregas followers" and "ignorants" just because we dont agree with your perspective for FIFA 11!
FIFA 11 is very good game this year, get over it.

I was belonging too on modding community for PES6 with OF's and player faces, i didnt sign the "Eternally PES Player" contract, im sorry about that.

ok you dont like the game thats fine, so what? why i and everybody else have to dislike it too? why we have to be persuaded about it?

you are not disagreeing by saying valid points, you just trolling, take it easy.

nothing more from me.

Last edited:
im not ignorant, you labeling ppl under the "former PES6 players" and the " Cesc_Fabregas followers" and "ignorants" just because we dont agree with your perspective for FIFA 11!

See what i mean placebo! You should listen to this guy! He lives in his own world. Plenty of people here have posted just their honest feelings that FIFA 11 on PC isn't good like here:
http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showpost.php?p=2074701&postcount=847
or just can't be bothered to play the same game and have you seen this dude's replies? Shit like:

or
typical PES fan boy...

Now how is that not trolling? How is that making a vaild point or respecting an opinion. As soon as Cesc makes his views he's like
i realy care for your opinion.. im waiting for it :))

and he has the cheek to call me a troll? whats the world coming to

FIFA 11 is very good game this year, get over it.

For you and a few people it is, hey, people can like what they want, i don't decide what you like but i can't for the life of me understand you keep talking the rubbish you have been.

I was belonging too on modding community for PES6 with OF's and player faces, i didn't sign the "Eternally PES Player" contract, im sorry about that.

I'm not bothered if our leaving PES for FIFA, again it's up to you, its you fanboy posts which need reviewing!

ok you don't like the game that's fine, so what? why i and everybody else have to dislike it too? why we have to be persuaded about it?

I said my piece on this FIFA ages ago, I'm just don't understand your posts and your problem with people who don't love the game!

you are not disagreeing by saying valid points, you just trolling, take it easy.

The cheek of it!:SHOCK:

Last edited:
FIFA 11 is a very good game, but PES 2011 is a real football game. Download CAMERA SETTINGS 1.3 and choose your camera at custom and give it a try. I don´t encourage you to change from FIFA to PES (I was about to change from PES to FIFA this year) but give it a try and see.
Imperfections in passes, as real football, mistakes in defence, shoots on goal not so easy, a very challenge football game.

FIFA 11 is a very good game, but PES 2011 is a real football game. Download CAMERA SETTINGS 1.3 and choose your camera at custom and give it a try. I don´t encourage you to change from FIFA to PES (I was about to change from PES to FIFA this year) but give it a try and see.
Imperfections in passes, as real football, mistakes in defence, shoots on goal not so easy, a very challenge football game.
Where you get the camera settings from? Is broadcasting Camera now playable them?

Where you get the camera settings from? Is broadcasting Camera now playable them?

Of course it is. But you have to configure it with the right values. Even you can import PES 2010 cameras without angle. Google "pes 2011 camera settings 1.3 or follow this link in this forum http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=60323

really this thing you guys are doing is ridiculous, there is a whole Forum with subforums about PES and you are talking about how to set up the camera for PES 2011 in "FIFA 11 PC" thread, you dont respect the ppl that wants to read and learn about FIFA.

to go on topic again, the commentary sometimes is very good, i had to change my keeper on 1st half yesterday and they made comment how importand was a save by my sub keeper :SMUG:

Commentaries in FIFA are a lot better than in PES, even the way players move, but that´s all. If I write here this is because a comparision between FIFA and PES is unavoidable and PES is a better representation of football as an overal view.
But in PES you can decide, for example, what exactily want your team to do every moment of the match.
If you are loosing, from minute 15 to 45, you can set the order to attack on both sides of the pitch. If you are winning, possesion of the ball.
If you are in a draw in extra time, decide to attack with your central defender the first 15 minutes of the xtra time or long balls to both sides of the pitch.
possibilities are deeper than in FIFA.
But these oreders can be set before starting the match, you can plan your match before it begins. And of course modify them during match.

really this thing you guys are doing is ridiculous, there is a whole Forum with subforums about PES and you are talking about how to set up the camera for PES 2011 in "FIFA 11 PC" thread, you dont respect the ppl that wants to read and learn about FIFA.

Exactly, should be yellow cards for repeated OT posting...

Hello my friends
Possible a simple request
I want to use the camera angle in fifa 2010 pc on cameras and camera TELE other Dynamic
Can this patch makes the game camera
Expected response from my brothers
Brocast because the camera too far higher I want to activate the camera-angle camera and the other dynamic TELE
My brothers is necessary
Expected your reply

Exactly, should be yellow cards for repeated OT posting...

Well i respect that this forum is only for FIFA talk, hence why like i've doing for a while now putting and PEs stuff in these forums in a spoiler here and they are just replies to specific people :))

has anyone made any gameplay patches for FIFA 11 PC. I mean chopping into the gameplay values not global editing

Hello my friends
Possible a simple request
I want to use the camera angle in fifa 2010 pc on cameras and camera TELE other Dynamic
Can this patch makes the game camera
Expected response from my brothers
Brocast because the camera too far higher I want to activate the camera-angle camera and the other dynamic TELE
My brothers is necessary
Expected your reply

???

fifa is the best on animations, but when i play it...for me it seems that all things are separated, no connection between players/ball/etc sometimes it feels like they don't know they have to win the ball, they act as they were dreaming? ... i don't know how to explain it too good, i think PES made a better gameplay

Back
Top Bottom