FIFA 07 (PS2/XBox/PC) - Current Gen

Thanks Eaton, that's exactly my point. Nice to know someone else understands what I was trying to get across.

Nick Cave said:
Nicely put EatonTJ but it made me want a peanut butter and jelly sandwich sooo bad..... ;)
:lol: I was wondering if I was the only one!

Nick Cave said:
Jack is the unlocker for the PC or PS2, I can't get the info to work..
PC. If you go to that link, look up FIFA 07 from the game selection and it's in there. Download it and unRAR it, making sure that the file you're unRARing overwrites the A. Profile folder (and the A. Profile file inside it), and hey presto, you're done.

HALUKBAY said:
Is there also a legendary difficulty for PS2?
Yep. Hopefully there will be an XPORT file for the PS2 soon enough.

I liked this game for a while, but now it seems to be getting a bit meh tbh and i can see myself taking this back to GAME (thank you 10 day no fuss)

It still lacks that little bit of depth but the game I think is still good! its not full of bollocks and not on rails like PES is. Its better than WE9/PES5 at least!!

DJ

I got my hands on it yesterday and I really, really wanted this to be good, seeing as this was going to be the last full leagues football game for some time... The menu system was still as frustrating as always, and seems dated compared to other titles we all know, even though there are some nice touches and its better in many ways to you know who, it's a pain to use and hard to get info from.

The graphics along with the models are very poor again in comparison to other titles and they still all look like in breads!! It's fantastic as always to have all the teams and players in there but not in the next instalment :roll:
And so to the game play, which hand on heart is an improvement on the last incarnation and has some really good points and the passing is in places great... the fact that you can build attacks and don't have to pass every second due to the AI pressing as soon as you clear your 6 yard line is soo much better than WE and PES along with the sound...
Unfortunately the play seems disjointed and does not flow as it should, it almost seems jumpy at times, I do like most of the shooting, as I find this a big pain at times in WE especially the auto direction that seems to be inbuilt. Overall the game play seems a lot more free than the aforementioned and does as I have said some good points.. but overall I was left disappointed...... I will still be looking forward to the 360 version which is a new game from the ground up. I just hope they alter the menu and front end too... :l

Last edited:
Nice Placebo ta

Btw i love the penalties on this game, one aspect i like alot more than PES! a bit of a change is needed on the penalties on the PES front

(might only sound a little thing, but you know, it would be nice)

Just played a friendly in FIFA 2007 PC: Ajax (me) against Inter, in the Legendary game difficulty. That's for sure the best match I've ever played in FIFA and one of the best I've ever played in any game.

Check it by yourself:

Klaas Jan Huntelaar.... :king:

Edit: Forgot to say I lost 1-3 in the penalties... :roll:

Last edited:
Have any of you guys figured out how to do the signature moves yet? I know Ronaldinho has the flip flap but I forgot how I did it.

Also you know the new move where you can juggle the ball in the air how do you go about continually doing it? The most I have been able to do is 2 in a row after the flip in the air. If anyone knows this I would appreciate it.

The Ronaldinho move, and C. Ronaldo's "step over and turn" are done the same way. (dont know about anymore sig moves...)

If you're going left to right, do a quarter circle from up to right, and a quarter circle back to up. OR down to right and back to down to do it the other direction (using the other foot).

What pisses me of about the trick stick is that you have to do the moves according to where you're facing. It's plain stupid, i always have to think about it before doing it.
In PES/WE, up-down on the stick always does the lift, no matter where you're facing.
In FIFA it's a nightmare. Doing Ronnies flip-flap when i'm running at opponents diagonaly is very hard indeed, and i usually end up doing the side step instead... :(

Nick Cave said:
I take it this is for the PC version... anyone know of a PS2 version that can be patched??

Yeah sorry that was for pc, I don't think the PS2 version will be patched for another week or two. :)

footyfan said:
Not me im happy playing single player WE9LE, all i play is premiership any way. and its still fucking hard after a year of play.
Nice cheeks footyfan!!,Back in topic, Altough I am a hardcore we9i gamer, I am loving FIFA 07 guys, it's a huge step forward for EA.

Could someone tell me if legendary mode is still a challenge after a few games? I have we10 but i don't enjoy the master league, i want to play a "season" mode like swos. My decision to buy fifa 07 HINGES on legendary mode.
PLEASE tell me it's a challenge!

jonestm said:
Could someone tell me if legendary mode is still a challenge after a few games? I have we10 but i don't enjoy the master league, i want to play a "season" mode like swos. My decision to buy fifa 07 HINGES on legendary mode.
PLEASE tell me it's a challenge!
In legendary mode, I have won one game, drawn three games and lost seven games.

Others may find it easier but so far I'm finding it very difficult. Only a deflected goal and a penalty gave me a win so far.

Placebo said:
Talking of legendary mode, anyone know if it's available at all in the PS2 version? I can't find it in the shop to unloack :(
It's not listed in the shop, it's listed in some other place - I forget where, there's a list of what you can unlock via continental challenges. If you find that, you find the legendary mode. I'm sure it's there, I'm sure I've seen it...

Anyway, to further comment on my earlier... Comments, I'm still playing FIFA 07 and loving it, not even thinking about PES at the moment (the more I see vids of it the more I laugh at the on-rails, three steps one direction, three steps left, three steps forward etc.) - and I'm so glad that the difficulty is now a real challenge. My only complaint (and I'll admit it's really getting on my tit) are the goalkeepers, who couldn't hold onto a million-quid cheque. Too many goals come from them spilling shots, they can't seem to tip the ball around the posts, only parry it two foot forward.

What worries me even more is that in all of the FIFA 07 (360) videos, I've seen the keepers behaving no differently at all...

Last edited:
Yeah I know what you mean Jack, most of my goals come from a follow up of the keeper dropping the ball, it is more relistic than Pes goally wise but they do have butter fingers.

Does anyone find online mode sometimes tends to cut out? Especially at half time I sometimes get a message saying the other player has lost connection, but my m8 says it said the same on his.

80% of the time online mode is fine but does tend to lag and cut out at times, and I know its not from either me or my m8 who use broadband.

Thanks for the info guys, i'll pick this game up today or tomorrow. Can't believe what i'm hearing about the keepers tough, we10 is bad enough!

csaunders play it to death and you might well like it :) im still liking it after a week or so of playing it.

DJ

Back
Top Bottom