FIFA 07 (PS2/XBox/PC) - Current Gen

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by t_barbouche, 11 June 2006.

1. Placebo

Placebo Ԁlɐɔǝqo

3 May 2003
    La Manga Del Mar Menor, Spain.
    Sheffield Wednesday
    Successor to Operation Flashpoint, there's a thread here

2. OPM

OPM ...

2 June 2003
    Budapest
  3. Placebo

Placebo Ԁlɐɔǝqo

3 May 2003
    Sheffield Wednesday
    Any sites with patches/mods for the PS2 version?

Edit: Still loving it, continuing with Sheffield Wednesday in manager mode, still need to unlock legendary mode :( to make it more of a challenge I don't let myself buy new players, loans or bosmans only, signed D. Sturridge on a bosman at the start of this season, lightning fast, scored 23 goals up to the January transfer window, he was rated at £18m, Arsenal offered £18m for him in the transfer window, I asked for more, they came back with an offer of £31m "bye bye Mr. Sturridge" :)

Last edited: 27 October 2006
  4. Chris Davies

Chris Davies Chief PESsimist Staff

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers
    Buy a 360 (or steal one from work ;)), it might not have Sheffield Wednesday in but I'd love to read your thoughts on what I regard as the first truly next-gen football game.

5. Placebo

Placebo Ԁlɐɔǝqo

3 May 2003
    Sheffield Wednesday
    No 360's here sadly, I kinda hope we'll be doing ArmA for the 360 but no idea yet :)

6. Rausku

Rausku Guest

U think there is little chance that FIFA will be some year better than PES?

7. studeep

studeep ManUnited academy

29 June 2005
    Uk
    Manchester United
    Each to thier own, but personally i think PES7 & 8 will make konami, microsoft and sony rich bastards....... if you havn't got a 360 or ps3, Start saving :mrgreen:!!

8. jimis

jimis Greek WE Maniac

7 September 2004
    Germany
    They are rich Batsards, the Problem is they get more and more Money, because *****s like us buy there Games and Consoles!
    :roll: