European Club Soccer Winning Eleven Tactics

The way I know to do it is pressing at the same time R1 and R2, then the player becomes totally manual and you can anticipate your player to get the ball first.....but i've never heard it with that name....supercancel, hehehehe....

yes that it Master_11 :D Thats called super-cancel among PES community, http://www.pesmoves.com/ go there and click on Advance and be surprised ;)
It is the most vital move to know in the game in my opinion and would be not fun to watch CPU NOT USE it.... so i hope they do and you just haven't noticed it :D

take care

lol stupid me i forgot to mention how to do it...well yea there u go...

and jumping back to my past question, reefur have u released a patch or somefin i might be misunderstood...

tintheman said:
Hey reefur, how is it going with your awesome patch? I am doing horribly in my Japanese reading class :)

There is any news on this patch? Please, Mr. Reefur, answer!!!

Should be soon from what reefer said earlier. Just has to finish up one thing to get to another.

So what new in this game ?!

I didn't get any info on it ?? is it the same as WE8 or PES4 or a diffrent one ! :s

dont worry ppl reefur said last time hez just finishing it up....it should be around the corner then i presume ....just adding the last touches so WE PPL DONT COMPLAIN lol ....let the guy take his time, altho some frequent updates would be kick ass

sorry for delay ......once transfer period is over and i finish my 2.0 patch....ill only work on we tactics from that point on.....ill post pix once i get some more stuff inserted into hex etc..........once again.........work+school and other things taking up time but me as well as others are on it........im sure you all will see a patch soon....

Ok, I just read through all your fine posts and have a few questions (Some are clueless, but I just got into playing WE):

* Is this management game only in PS format or for the PC as well?
* Where do uou order it from considering its not released yet in the US or Europe and only in Japanese?
* I saw Fernando mention about WE:JE. I take it that this is some new version of the game but only in Japanese. I have WE7 for the PC. Is there a new version coming out for the PC soon?

this game is only for consoles...

i got mine from a local shop....

your outdated....pc ppl are playing PES4 for quite a while

yah about 4 people i know of have either begun or finished a patch for this...so mine may not be even needed.......so regardless a patch is on the way.....wether its me or someone else.....but seems many are having a problem with the most important part....season mode....dialogue and text......and other back n forth parts.....but i doubt it will be a problem as it took my friend and i a few minutes to do it....but im not going to just give them my data as many of the people asking me for it have no intention of making a english version..... which is fine...but im saving my data and patch for the english speaking fans......plus fernando basically has most of it done i think...he just has some ps2 issues....and im sure he is busy right now......anyhow you guys should see a patch soon from several people.....as i doubt mine will be the first....due to other projects...

Well thanks for the update reef... yeah i personally don't care whose patch it is as long as we get an ENGLISH translation soon which looks like only yours might be English which is kinda bad :( because other groups that are doing it as you said are probably doing it for other languages so we might still have to wait for your version if no other english ones are released first.

either way though, thanks and good luck bro!

I am so looking forward to this patch!! Im addicted to the game already and I cant even use half the function cause i cant read japanese!!

is it really that good??

is it fun to watch team play? because it should be same as watching CPU vs. CPU play in PES4 or WE8 except now you can give more instructions..

Yeah it is the same

but you have some more managerial options

you can increase speed by 500% and some other thing i don't remember.

and thanks reefur for your work, we are waiting for the ENGLISH patch

i've asked this before.. but alwadhi.. do you know if when watching teams... CPU teams or our team we control their players use SUPER-CANCEL.. (R1 + R2) because match engine is fine... and i can watch a game... however even on we8/PES4.. only problem you really notice when watching CPU vs. CPU game is LACK of USe of Super-cancel which makes games dull as cpu unlike us doesn't use it to cut across through balls first lets say before defender intercepts it...

but since this management game will require us NOT playing and just watching.. i was wondering if Konami bothered with fixing it so players now use Super cancel.???

R1 + R2... to move your player freely... because sometimes they're just stuck on a PRE-DETERMINED path it seems and will run toward ball.. meaning if its going out for a throw-in for you... they'll go and touch it and make it a throw-in for opposing team.... unless you know super-cancel and move him away ;) also used for pretty much EVERY through ball you give... so you can take your player to intercept ball first... or do whtaever...

anyways to better understand it go here:

www.pes-moves.com and select "Master" then you'll see explanation and a couple videos.

Back
Top Bottom