1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

European Club Soccer Winning Eleven Tactics

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by KAiWAi, 26 September 2004.

1. KAiWAi

KAiWAi PES2008 Guide Author

12 December 2002
    Liège, Belgium
    Standard Liège
    [​IMG]

KCET announce a new version of his "WE Tactics" serie :
    European Club Soccer Winning Eleven Tactics

- This winter on sale in Japan for PS2
    - 6 European Leagues
    - KCET still have the italian, spanish and dutch licences
    - A total of 116 teams

Hope we can learn more informations during the Tokyo Game Show.
    Please Konami... we want a Pro evolution Soccer Tactics !! ;)

2. gomincha

gomincha Conference

8 September 2003
    Dublin
    cool, we tactics was a great game.

3. dorijan

dorijan Guest

HELP! WHAT IS WE TACTICS????

I NEVER HEARD OF THAT GAME IN MY COUNTRY

4. nike121

nike121 Guest

Winning Eleven Tactics: European Club Soccer Impressions

TOKYO--On just a single screen on its large Tokyo Game Show booth, Konami is showing a short video of the previously unannounced Winning Eleven Tactics: European Club Soccer for the PS2. At first glance, the video appeared to be of a regular Winning Eleven title, but it soon became clear that the focus of the game was the strategy and formation screens rather than the action on the pitch. From what we could gather, you'll be able to watch your team in action using the regular Winning Eleven engine, but will also have the option to switch to a more management game-like top-down view of the pitch on which all of the players are represented as circles.

We'll bring you more information on Winning Eleven Tactics: European Club Soccer--which will probably see a release outside of Japan at some point--as soon as it becomes available. For more updates, be sure to check GameSpot's coverage of Tokyo Game Show 2004.

i already have a section made in games discussion .......and im using gamespot's staff as my source
    more info will most likely realease when proevo is realeased as the game will use its engine

5. KAiWAi

12 December 2002
    Liège, Belgium
    Standard Liège
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hello !! ;-)
    9th of december in Japan.
    No informations about a european release...

6. Van Der Vaart10

Van Der Vaart10 Non-League

31 May 2004
    swe
    Manchester United
    looks cool dude

7. crayon

crayon Yamato Gaijin

23 October 2004
    Hokkaido Japan
    Liverpool FC
    Good job I'm living in Japan then! Any chance of the patchers using their magic skills to translate this to English?

8. KAiWAi

12 December 2002
    Liège, Belgium
    Standard Liège
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. MASTER - w11

MASTER - w11 Avante, Todo Poderoso !!!

9 June 2003
    São Paulo, Brasil
    Corinthians
    Seems to be an amazing title!
    Now realize it with patches, real leagues, real managers, coaches, sponsors, could be incredible....
    I hope the translators like the idea and spend some work in that game.....

10. reefur

reefur Retired AFC Chairman

9 May 2003
    Leona Heights
    Busan I'Park
    just played the game.......hard to play in japanese..but fernando will translate it soon for us.....but i see alot of interesting graphics we could use in regular we/pes games..will post some pix shortly...has alot of teams i game...

11. nike121

nike121 Guest

lol this is gona rock ....and im going to fail my exams thanks to this lol

12. Soundtracker

Soundtracker Guest

CM with WE's brilliant graphics could be something...if only someone would translate the whole game...

13. HHUK2K01

HHUK2K01 Non-League

4 August 2004
    It's available in Japan now I think :D or so I saw on the net...

14. Sembei

Sembei League 2

Yes... i saw the same. So... its time for look for some japanes reviews... and ask Fernando to translate this game :P

POR FAVORRRRRRRRRRRRR :P

15. reefur

9 May 2003
    Leona Heights
    Busan I'Park
    do not worry..fernando will be on it ... :D translation is in the works....

16. nike121

nike121 Guest

my god how can fernando do this one...its so much....unless hez truely a god of translation lol

17. kinkladze10

kinkladze10 Conference

28 December 2003
    Just got this badboy, need a translation patch but then it looks amazing, just imagine though if you could have this full level of managment AND play the game !

Dont see why they can't do this a DVD can take 4.2 Gig, the Euro Manager bit is only 1 GIG leaving around 3 GIG to bolt on PES4/WE8

bring it on

18. reefur

9 May 2003
    Leona Heights
    Busan I'Park
    fernando has been waiting for this game for awhile..so have i...we will both help translate this fucker..just like we did we8JL.....fernando is legend ...never doubt his abilities...it is amazing a argentine person speaks and reads both english...the latin languages...and japanese kanji as well.....we will all come together to get this game in english for us...ive already begun translating player names......and added real logos for EPL/Bundesliga/France
    and of course kits....justcant fix collar until i adjust them in hex..or waterloo releases a tool

19. kinkladze10

kinkladze10 Conference

28 December 2003
    Dude that truly is amazing, loving your work already

20. nike121

nike121 Guest

holy mother of.......you guys have already started !! amazing ...im going to get a copy of the game now.

the big issue i think is ....are the menu's editable since that is the major part of the game and it would be astonishing to have the menu's in english

what can i say you guys are legends ....what goes further then that lol

21. woosoki

woosoki WEFA President

20 March 2003
    Sea of Red
    I thought the game was being released after a while. It's one I really want to get my hands on unless there's a language barrier. Hopefully reefur and fernando can make a difference on that. Sugohaseyo!

22. reefur

9 May 2003
    Leona Heights
    Busan I'Park
    8282 ha goh ee suh yoh...

23. reefur

9 May 2003
    Leona Heights
    Busan I'Park
    almost everything is editable..kits are same encryption......graphics and file structure is almost same as other we8...and can be opened and edited with latest afsexplorer........and as for the .str files..thats just a matter of translating the kanji......but be patient....fernando is a busy man and i am working on finishing up my we8jl/afc patch but we are all eager to play this game in full english and are working hard to get there....

24. hubneo

hubneo League 1

23 November 2003
    Kill Nougaro
    is there a full white kit in the game ?
    not an edit one, a team one.

thx for the answer :)

25. nike121

nike121 Guest

im sorry if i sounded annoying and to impatient ...lol im just excited ...thank you guys cant wait to see you work

26. KAiWAi

12 December 2002
    Liège, Belgium
    Standard Liège
    European Club Soccer Winning Eleven Tactics :

- Dengeki PS : 80 / 80 / 90 / 85
    - Famitsu : 8, 8, 9, 8 - ( 33/40 )

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

And a calendar background for december :

[​IMG]

27. misterazz

misterazz Conference

13 August 2004
    Naples
    if fernando and reefur traslate this game, someone will build them a statue lol P it's a dream yeah

Last edited: 10 December 2004
  28. Driv3r

Driv3r Non-League

2 July 2004
    anyway it's released now :)

and REEFUR get ur ass up to irc :P

29. Looks like it's a job for ..F E R N A N D O !

30. omimiga

omimiga Conference

We need a Manager Game to Play with WE... like Fifa did with Total club Manager... but Fifa is crappy since 2002