European Club Soccer Winning Eleven Tactics

WECG999 said:
hi,fernando!
this game can be hdloader! i have tried!
you had to transfer ISO to hdd use tool (winhiip1.65 or dump0.73).
restart hdloader;
when konami's logo is finish, you press "ANALOG" in controller once more.
OK,CG is play! game is play !

thanks for posting that, works great, my ps2 is knackered and won't play many discs now so i have to run games from hd instead and thought i wouldn't be able to play this

well that could change things. BUT, im going out for holiday soon. I wont promess a thing but will give a try.
Sorry if im dissapointing some people but its a particular time of the year here :(

Fernando

ey no problem fernando its ur life....lol

just please please please dont give up on this game, ur the best and we cant let u go !!!

Hi everyone!, it's my first post here.

Fernando si necesitas ayuda para la traduccion yo puedo ayudarte, yo trabaje en la traducción al Español del WE8 en el parche de WE11World.

oh well.. been looking to this thread for a few weeks for a possible translation but you know what Fernando... ENJOY your life man!! Thats more important. People shoulldnt be stuck at home playing videogames all the time anyways ;) so you take your break my friend. You've already done sooooooo much for the community and you dont OWE anybody anything.

take care and come back whenever you feel like it.

yup plf ...couldnt have put it better.......its thanks to him i could enjoy we8 so early

Let's enjoy the end of the year in other activities and maybe(it's my hope),we''l be able to play tactics in late january
Happy new year people

is this game going to release in US/wurope version?cos i just the game but don't understand...love the intro...

If anyone can translate the text or know what each options mean, post them. Eventually we, as in WE tactics players, can have a list and eventually I, or someone else, can hex edit and make the game in english.

Milanista said:
If anyone can translate the text or know what each options mean, post them. Eventually we, as in WE tactics players, can have a list and eventually I, or someone else, can hex edit and make the game in english.
i really hope so...

I'm doing this, translate EWET, but CHINESE! hehehe!
i hope someone make some edit tools for this.
i can't find kmochida!

translation is easy......in fact most done.......ill get together with fernando and we'll see what we can put together for you guys...but i just finished my we8jl patch and im a bit busy with supporting that but in a few days ill get back to work on tactics.......all graphics already added...database 85% translated.....fernando is working on menu's(pretty much simple according to him) as well as me.....trust me..this game is easy to do...but just a matter of time to put it all together.....i dont kow if any of you guys downloaded my we8jl patch but i am thorough...and you can expect the same with we tactics patch.....BUT..fernando is a busy busy man and so am i so i hope we can get together to bring you the ultimate tactics patch soon.....trust me if and when its doen itll be as good as the we8jl patch fernando and i worked on together....see you all soon....

Last edited:
great news! THat WETactics game translated might be my last chance of ever liking a "Management" game. I hope its not crap... but we wont know until its all translated of course.

Like for J-league we knew it was a great game... so you knew putting all the right kits/clubs/players... adboards/translation and all that extra stuff would be worth it because we'd play the sHIT out of that game but for this one.... i think its better if we just get all TRANSLATION done first... before customizing game anymore like J=league patch which is biggest , most perfect patch to see if the game is actually any good... or if its just like other 3d management games that are crap like TOTAL CLUB and FA Premier League Manager and etc.

WOW so you mean all the text between people is translated?!

That's really somethin' reefer. :)

can someone please post fernando 0.7 patch?? ive been searchin for a working link for almost a week now!! and i cant get onto lomungtung, IM BEGGING YOU!!

So for those who've played this game... what clubs are there?? Teams from PES4?? What leagues can you manage??

so can anyone tell us more about this game?? reef? since there aren't many sites with info on it i can read either.. or they're Japanese.

do we manage proper leagues like EPL or is like managing a ML team ? i just want to see some scressns or info if possibe.

happy new year everyone.

P to L to the F,

Tomba here.

I have it and can tell you this. it's pretty much a management game. you can tell your team what to do and all, but you can not play a game yourself. You can observe and butt in(so to speak) and change things accordingly. it looks like it has much more to it except that you can't make your own stadium:(

Thanks A to the l to the B to the E to the r to the T to the O ! ALBERTO!!!!! ;)

I know its a managament game and thats good thing... and if you could play... that'd be kinda stupid because it'd be like the PES/WE series and not a management game.

I was just wonderin... what's the teams/league structures in it? do you manage PSG in French League or can you make a mixed league... and what teams are there?? same as PES4?
just things like that...

Same format as PES4/WE8 I think. I did it really briefly and did Serie A with Milan. You should be able to custmoize leagues.

btw - teams like livorno and messina have been added so serie A now has 20 teams. Other leaugues have been updated... unlike WE8 that had old teams.

Yup what Mr Milanista said PL.

I just got it cuz' I was really hoping the patch would come out for it. It being a European one i saw a patch coming...

Back
Top Bottom