European Club Soccer Winning Eleven Tactics

oh thanks for the info Tomba... haven't seen reefur in a while and hadn't talked to him so i was unaware of his sig as well ;)

I just assumed his J-league patch was OUT already.. without looking since i remember it was quite a while ago that he wanted to finish his 2nd patch for J-league before finishing up work for WE tactics but i guess not.. since he's doing another AMAZING patch with LOTS of stuff.. its probably taking him longer... either way i wish him luck and i hope he delivers us excellent J-league and We tactics patches.

take care Tomba!

PLF said:
oh thanks for the info Tomba... haven't seen reefur in a while and hadn't talked to him so i was unaware of his sig as well ;)

I just assumed his J-league patch was OUT already.. without looking since i remember it was quite a while ago that he wanted to finish his 2nd patch for J-league before finishing up work for WE tactics but i guess not.. since he's doing another AMAZING patch with LOTS of stuff.. its probably taking him longer... either way i wish him luck and i hope he delivers us excellent J-league and We tactics patches.

take care Tomba!

Cool man...

Having to wait is not a problem,not having a patch will be a problem,so thanx a lot i'm a bit more confident.
For Xiaoarc ,the first screenshot posted by 1860 London is the team list u referred to,with an enlargement i would gladly tell you all the managers in the right order.

PLF said:
it's not. it's only out in Japan and will be only in Japan.

Why is that man, you mean a game like this that is good enough to chalenge CM5 is not coming out europe....there is some units Konami a missing out on selling. DAMN!

SAFE anyways :)

LaAm said:
Why is that man, you mean a game like this that is good enough to chalenge CM5 is not coming out europe....there is some units Konami a missing out on selling. DAMN!

SAFE anyways :)

no managment game is better than FM 2005

the game is not enough to challenge CM/FM Series

got it today. seems good. though im not sure how much depth would be in the game. reminds me a bit of the career mode from one of the nintendo 64 versions. though with a lot more to do. theres a variety of things that a lot of us im sure would like, though im not too sure how long it would take until the novelty of seeing Pro evo as a management game wore off and we'd realise that as a game itself it isn't that good. though its hard to tell how good the actual game is because of all the damn japenese!! :( watching a game in fast speed only made me want to play pro evo. it seems like it has great potential, though im not holding my breath on a full translation. the opening sequence is posssibly the strangest and cheesiest one ive seen in a game.

slasher said:
got it today. seems good. though im not sure how much depth would be in the game. reminds me a bit of the career mode from one of the nintendo 64 versions. though with a lot more to do. theres a variety of things that a lot of us im sure would like, though im not too sure how long it would take until the novelty of seeing Pro evo as a management game wore off and we'd realise that as a game itself it isn't that good. though its hard to tell how good the actual game is because of all the damn japenese!! :( watching a game in fast speed only made me want to play pro evo. it seems like it has great potential, though im not holding my breath on a full translation. the opening sequence is posssibly the strangest and cheesiest one ive seen in a game.

Everything Slasher said I agree with.

Off-topic: Slasher you a UFC fan?? or you just put that pic there cuz it looks good??

Vitor got SCREWED against Tito! ](*,) :nono:

Last edited:
yeah BIIIGG ufc fan. i really like tito and chuck, probably chuck a bit more cause hes a double hard bastard. im glad tito has made a comeback.

really enjoying the reality tv show "the ultimate fighter" that spike tv is showing in the states. very entertaining.

slasher said:
yeah BIIIGG ufc fan. i really like tito and chuck, probably chuck a bit more cause hes a double hard bastard. im glad tito has made a comeback.

really enjoying the reality tv show "the ultimate fighter" that spike tv is showing in the states. very entertaining.

Yeah same here... i'm a huge fan and can't get enough.

Last week watchd "Ultimate Fighter" for 1st time and now can't wait for next MOnday.

I hope Josh Koscheck gets his ass handed to him and gets kicked out.. he's a piece of shit..

P.s. Chuck & Randy are class-acts and Vitor is my fav but Tito is a fuckin jack@$s. He beat Shamrock once and now everytime... he disrespects the guy in front of his wife even though he's a legend and he just looks for Attention.. you see after Vitor fight.. he goes to crowd for what?? he didn't even know if he won... i used to like him but now i hate his guts.

@LaAm, this is a management game and most casual fans wouldn't like the features of WE tactics in normal PES/WE games because they can't be bothered to tweak all of it and just want to play. I think we have enough tactics in PES/WE to help our team play how WE want but in WE tactics they have to have more of these optinos because you don't get to PLAY , you get to WATCH your team.

alawadhi3000 said:
PLF

Bad News

the patch will be released in march or april said Reefur in his signature

oh... I never saw your post. :shock:

Crap... anyways thanks for telling us about it :(

PLF said:
Yeah same here... i'm a huge fan and can't get enough.

Last week watchd "Ultimate Fighter" for 1st time and now can't wait for next MOnday.

I hope Josh Koscheck gets his ass handed to him and gets kicked out.. he's a piece of shit..

P.s. Chuck & Randy are class-acts and Vitor is my fav but Tito is a fuckin jack@$s. He beat Shamrock once and now everytime... he disrespects the guy in front of his wife even though he's a legend and he just looks for Attention.. you see after Vitor fight.. he goes to crowd for what?? he didn't even know if he won... i used to like him but now i hate his guts.

waiting on episode 5, should be here soon. looking forward to chris leben and josh fighting.should be good

the end of ufc51 was class, thats entertainment. chuck and ken both going for him. funny as hell. at the end of the fight he knew he won hands down. hes a punk with a big mouth, but i cant but like him. id love to know waht it was ken shamrock was supposed to be saying about tito, cause after their last match ken was beaten bad. did you see the difference in their faces. nasty. cant wait for ufc52 and then 53 to see who tito fights. was really disappointed though that robbie lawler got injured, i would have loved to have seen him and baroni bang.that would ahve been good, hate baroni, hes a tool, id say thats him gone now.

just saw episode 5. ur right Koscheck is a twat, as well as bobby southworth. looking forward to leben beating koschecks ass next week, he deserves it

yeah the ending was defintely entertaining.. with Tito being involved with 3. He's a punk though and should have more respect for KEn. Yeah i watched that fight... Tito totally kicked his ass.. but so what?? how long is he gonna brag about it.. its just wrong.

9 months later.. in front of Shamrock's wife.. he's gonna come and embarass him AGAIN.. he talks about how he beat him almost every month.

As for the show yeah... Koscheck is the WORST one out there... he's a total jackass and i hope Leben kicks his ass.

Southworth too.. but less of a muthafucka than Josh.

PLF said:
he talks about how he beat him almost every month.

were do you hear about all this?? i live in ireland and find it hard to keep up with whats going on at times. i wanna find out more but dont know were to get the info. im still trying to figure out why jens pulver left the ufc, im guessing contract dispute, something similar to BJ Penn??

well... every month is exaggerated i mean every time we've SEEN Tito after that fight.. he's TALKED about it.. like vitor killed the current PRIDE FC champ Wanderlei Silva in 6 secs or something and you don't Eeeeeeeever see him bringing it up yet Tito killed Shamrock and disrespects a legend when he's just sitting there enjoying show in front of his family and everyone.

I don't know why Pulver left... BJ Penn did some drugs though? i mean like that shit that makes them stronger.. thats how he beat Matt Hughes i guess.. cuz that was a major upset and then they said.. he'd done illegal substances and stripped him of the Welterweight title.

no BJ left because he went and fought in another fighting tournament. his contract as welterweight champion said that he couldnt do this. after he beat matt hughes, the same night his mentor renato verissimo beat carlos newton, so there was no good fighters left to fight, so he says, which is why he had to go elsewhere to find better competiton. they went to court over it.
tim slyvia was caught taking steriods after defending his title, he was then stripped of it, but allowed to fight to get it back.

as for tito. ive seen all his fights since he beat ken and the only time hes ever mentioned ken after his fights was at ufc 51. he only called him out because he says that ken had been "talking smack" about him, which is a bit cheeky considering the beating tito handed him.

this really should be moved to another topic.

Last edited:
Back to EWET discussion....

Anyone, specially Reefur, knows if there is an editor or something to this game?
I'd like to know if there is a way to edit players and burn in a cd....make a patch for that....any tool?

And I have a patch for we8jl. Is there a way of transfering it's database to WETactics??

thx....

Last edited:
MASTER - w11 said:
Back to EWET discussion....

Anyone, specially Reefur, knows if there is an editor or something to this game?
I'd like to know if there is a way to edit players and burn in a cd....make a patch for that....any tool?

And I have a patch for we8jl. Is there a way of transfering it's database to WETactics??

thx....

u can use WEditor

but use WE8 SLPM File instead of WE Tactic SLPM, and don't import it in the image (use it for editing only)

Problems: u can't change Formation cause they r in SLPM

Last edited:
alawadhi3000 said:
u can use WEditor

but use WE8 SLPM File instead of WE Tactic SLPM, and don't import it in the image (use it for editing only)

Problems: u can't change Formation cause they r in SLPM

Sorry man, but i didn't understand it very well...

I have to use WE8SLPM, ok? but how do i insert it into wetactics, if you said i can't import it to the cd??

thx

Back
Top Bottom