European Club Soccer Winning Eleven Tactics

well it looks like we're never gonna play this game. It's just been forgotten about it seems.. too bad I really wanted to give it a try but now WE8LE will be out shortly and this game will be ignored even more.

PLF said:
well it looks like we're never gonna play this game. It's just been forgotten about it seems.. too bad I really wanted to give it a try but now WE8LE will be out shortly and this game will be ignored even more.

not sure about this, maybe if WE8LE have a serious managing stuff.
2 differents type of game one is managing the other is playing.

yeah they're different. WE8LE will be likes PES4 and just playing but i was just making a point that if nobody's really giving a $hit about this game now... they'll be even giving less of it when a NEW game likes WE8LE is released.

What else is there to say man I’ve been sitting on this game for some time as I know you have.I imagine it’s a similar feeling to how stevie hawkings feels when he goes to his local whores house he can see the titties and smell the eeerrrrr red sapper if you will but not much else my friend not much else !!!

Sad news my friends ,i can't believe ,but as u said we won't have a patch 4 this game, guess i'll be stuck with my FM then.
As we say in Italy "hope is the last to die"....

yeah it seems this game is sadly over.
I wanted to see what it looked like with a proper english patch and all and at least see its potential but oh wel.../? :(

I'm playing it in Japanese.....i'm not doing that bad, since i'm in 4th position with Betis....
But Reefur once said there were other people making patches for this game....who could be? and where???

IS IT POSSIBLE THAT THERE IS SUCHA LOW INTEREST ABOUT THIS GAME, WHICH IS A KIND OF REVOLUTION OF ONE OF THE MOST LACKING ASPECTS OF THE WE SERIES?

NOBODY IN THE WORLD CAN PLAY IT BUT JAPANESE PEOPLE?

THIS IS REALLY SADDENING ME, I DON'T BLAME ANYBODY, I'M JUST ASTONISHED THAT NOBODY IN THE WORLD EVER TRIED TO TRANSLATE IT FOR REAL

BUT MAYBE IT'S TOO MUCH OF A JOB, ANY EXPLANATION?

Well I've always liked Managing games and were more than willing to give this a try but it seems not a lot of people except me you and a few others care about it so that's why after many months still no real translation and not even a lot of DISCUSSION on this game.

I know a LOT of people who would be interested in a translation patch!! Wasn't reefur working on it??? He even said it was almost complete a few weeks ago.

I was interested in this being translated as i paid for the game anticipating it WOULD be patched.

Que pena que no podais traducir el juego,porque debe de ser una gozada,pero yo confío en vosotros y seguro que al final lo conseguís,nada es imposible y para vosotros menos,good luck!!! :lmao:

I hope this gets translated too!
I love managing games, and I was eager to try this one!
If I knew Japanese I'd translate this one for all the people willing to play this.
PLZ!!!

lol yea Tyrian I agree. I used to like management games more than playing but that's probably only because i knew about Championship Manager which is best management game ever and only Fifa in terms of playing lol.

But still.. i now don't play FM (new version of CM) because i just can't sit there looking at 2D dots anymore but thought if this game is any good which it looks like it might be.. with translation and a good updated roster it might bring back enjoyment of managing again for me which i kinda miss lol.

Though starting a 1-Fixed player ML is closest thing I can get right now ;) as I buy team-mates not players for my team anymore haha and I change tactics and bring substitutes. lol but anyways I hope this gets translated.

You're right my friend, I'm not playing FM from a lot of time...another thing I think that game misses is a good victories celebration (video, img, something!!). I won Serie A, Coppa Italia and Champions League and all I got was a simple line wrote in the news, telling that my team won the competition.
WTF?!?
The best satisfaction of the game, victory, isn't celebrated and that takes out a lot of taste.
I'd like to play another kind of managerial, and this game would be very nice. I really hope it gets translated.
Again, if I could I'd do it!!But sadly I don't know japanese :(

Pliz, anyone who knows japanese.....just translate the texts....

Reefur abandoned the patch and didn't give anybody the part of the works wich was already done.

If I knew japanese well.....I would surely translate it, and make some graphic patches....

Reefur will have a look at this once he's done with we8le patch. In meantime I don't see anyone else having a go at this so I guess we have to wait for him.

Oh well... Back to Episode 3 game while they translate this one...

Cheers

the game is awesome!!! but a translation patch is needed!!!!
Anyone can help me???
With DKZ Studio I think it is possible...or not?

I'm JAP and have enjoyed this game for half a year.
Which str file should I tranlate?
PLZ list up them.

I want to translate them with STR plug-in of AFS Explorer 3.60.
It wouldn't take long time because I'm Japanese:)

Back
Top Bottom