European Club Soccer Winning Eleven Tactics

They do NOT use super cancel. The passing has been tweaked, but the AI is still dumb in many ways like WE8/PES4. They still go for a ball that will go out. They always do dumbass red carded tackles when theyre near the sidelines.

yeah sorry aobut link alawadhi.. dont know why?? it was even workin 2 days ago.. anyways check back later i guess.. and shit Milanista that sux... but can't honestly say i expected a YES to my question lol ;) that'd be TOO much for this game right now.. and was expecting a NO pretty much :(

reefur said:
yah about 4 people i know of have either begun or finished a patch for this...so mine may not be even needed.......so regardless a patch is on the way.....wether its me or someone else.....but seems many are having a problem with the most important part....season mode....dialogue and text......and other back n forth parts.....but i doubt it will be a problem as it took my friend and i a few minutes to do it....but im not going to just give them my data as many of the people asking me for it have no intention of making a english version..... which is fine...but im saving my data and patch for the english speaking fans......plus fernando basically has most of it done i think...he just has some ps2 issues....and im sure he is busy right now......anyhow you guys should see a patch soon from several people.....as i doubt mine will be the first....due to other projects...

reefur, we hope u finish your jleague patch soon, and then u can work in WETactics....
Your patch sure is needed, english is an universal language, the most important of them.....there are MAAAAANY people waiting for your work and i'm sure they would all help you if you need.
I'm brazilian, for me a spanish translation would be ok too....but i'm sure that yours will be the best of them....so we're waiting, trusting in your work ;)

WECG999 said:
hi,fernando!
this game can be hdloader! i have tried!
you had to transfer ISO to hdd use tool (winhiip1.65 or dump0.73).
restart hdloader;
when konami's logo is finish, you press "ANALOG" in controller once more.
OK,CG is play! game is play !
Can someone pm me showing me how to transfer iso from hdd? Only ever done it with HDL before. Thanks in advance. ;)

should be in the makes now !! :d window is closed so the patch will start soon

I give you the fired coaches only for the Italian League,maybe someone else can give you the rest of the managers

Team coach fired coach/es

Italy

Atalanta Delio Rossi Andrea Mandorlini
Bologna Carlo Mazzone
Brescia Giovanni De Biasi
Cagliari Daniele Arrigoni
Chievo Mario Beretta
Fiorentina Dino Zoff Emiliano Mondonico, Sergio Buso
Inter Roberto Mancini
Juventus Fabio Capello
Lazio Francesco Papadopulo Domenico Caso
Lecce Zdenek Zeman
Livorno Roberto Donadoni Franco Colomba
Messina Bortolo Mutti
Milan Carlo Ancelotti
Palermo Francesco Guidolin
Parma Gedeone Carmignani Silvio Baldini
Reggina Walter Mazzarri
Roma Luigi Del Neri Rudi Voller
Sampdoria Walter Alfredo Novellino
Siena Luigi De Canio Gigi Simoni
Udinese Luciano Spalletti

Spain

Albacete Jose Gonzales
Athletic Bilbao Ernesto Valverde
Atletico Madrid Cesar Ferrando
Barcelona Frank Rijkaard
Betis Lorenzo Serra Ferre
Deportivo la coruna Javier Irureta
Espanol Miguel Angel Lotina
Getafe Enrique Sanchez Flores
Levante Bernd Schuster
Malaga Gregorio Manzano
Mallorca Hector Raul Cuper
Numancia Francisco Lopez Alfaro
Osasuna Javier Aguirre
Racing Santander Lucas Alcazar
Real Madrid Wanderlei Luxemburgo
Real sociedad Raynald Denoueix
Sevilla Joaquin Caparros
Valencia Claudio Ranieri
Villareal Manuel Pellegrini
Zaragoza Victor Munoz

England

Arsenal Arsene Wenger
Aston Villa David O'Leary
Birmingham Steve Bruce
Blackburn Mark Hughes
Bolton Sam Allardyce
Charlton Alan Curbishley
Chelsea Jose Mourinho
Crystal Palace Iain Dowie
Everton David Moyes
Fulham Chris Coleman
Liverpool Rafael Benitez
Man.city Kevin Keegan
Man.utd Sir Alex Ferguson
Middlesbrough Alan McLaren
Newcastle Graeme Souness
Norwich Nigel Worthington
Portsmouth Velimir Zajec
Southampton Harry Redknapp
Tottenham Martin Jol
WBA Bryan Robson

Doe's anyone know which ".str" file contains carrer mode text. I have translated most of the .str files but can't seem to find Career Mode text anywhere.
Any help is much appreciated.

damn... i see individuals getting to work on this now as a result of patches being way more delayed than we thought! Will there be anymore more patches people know about even if its not REefur's? where is the patch reefur was talking about OTHER groups were making?

i want to give this game a try.

xiaoarc said:
Thanks for the list..but is it in order? as in the EDIT mode?? What i want is that..thanks..
C'mon it's easy to find the teams,but maybe if someone who has already the game would help you ,the list is there and there won't be problem for the order,as i recall the team were in alphabetical order in w11 8 or not?
Sorry if i can't help

Doe's anybody know why wetactics is 4.3gb on the dvd but when all files are exracted it only shows up as 1.3gb. Cant seem to find a dummy file. I think the hidden data contains the text for carrer mode.

Please any help will do. I'm not trying to out do anybody i just want to play the game as soon as i can translate it. I will upload all the files i have translated if anyone is interested in altering them.

rotronnie said:
C'mon it's easy to find the teams,but maybe if someone who has already the game would help you ,the list is there and there won't be problem for the order,as i recall the team were in alphabetical order in w11 8 or not?
Sorry if i can't help

What i want is the list of coaches in the EDIT mode...not the teams..i know all the teams' names...;)

crayon said:
Can someone pm me showing me how to transfer iso from hdd? Only ever done it with HDL before. Thanks in advance. ;)
Update to post further up the page - anybody gonna tell me?....please.....anybody.... :roll: ;)

KAiWAi said:
European Club Soccer Winning Eleven Tactics :

- Dengeki PS : 80 / 80 / 90 / 85
- Famitsu : 8, 8, 9, 8 - ( 33/40 )

03head.jpg

03_01.jpg
03_02.jpg
03_03.jpg

03_04.jpg
03_05.jpg
03_07.jpg

And a calendar background for december :

Why couldn't they make PES4 ML a bit like this!? It would look great.

Also can someone here give me some information about this game please.

C'mon lads. Can someone please tell me what file the CARRER MODE text is located in. All the .str files available i have finished translating, but still no CAREER MODE text has translated. Can someone get in touch with
REEFUR or FERNANDO as this will speed up the translation process.

As i said before i'm not looking to copy anyone's translation efforts just
need help locating the file for CAREER MODE text.

Any help is much appreciated.

While you lot are at it can someone please give me some information about this game and what it is about.

Yeah this is strange all it needs is a translation/ I mean This game is geared toward the european market, they're should have been a port by konami.

damn its been a while and no news from REefur/Fernando or any other groups that Reefur said were working on a patch... i would have assumed they were done by now. I remember thinking maybe i could get to play this for christmas break.. now that past and one more month as well and still nothing.

Did reefur release his J-league 2nd patch at least?? i seem to remember him saying he wants to finish J-league patch first before finishing up WE Tactics?

PLF said:
damn its been a while and no news from REefur/Fernando or any other groups that Reefur said were working on a patch... i would have assumed they were done by now. I remember thinking maybe i could get to play this for christmas break.. now that past and one more month as well and still nothing.

Did reefur release his J-league 2nd patch at least?? i seem to remember him saying he wants to finish J-league patch first before finishing up WE Tactics?

from what i know, reefer's HARd at work with his update patch,which shouldn't be called "just' and update as it's unfair. he's redoing stadiums, kits, boots menus etc. So it'll look way better than his current patch which itself is very good. He HAS ALL the translations for it but no time to put everything in the game right now. If you look at his sig it dtails when each of his patches are coming out though and that include the Tactics one as well. :)

Back
Top Bottom